* Author Topic: Anyone treating themsleves with reiki?  (Read 2362 times)

0 Members

Offline babyspoons

• Gold Member
modify
Anyone treating themsleves with reiki?
« on: 10/06/09, 22:13 »
Hi have just started icsi#2 and just wondered if anyone was self treating with reiki or has done during IVF/ICSI? I have reiki 2 so am trying to do a little every night on my tummy.....any advice from fellow reiki attuned ladies?

Spoony x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline calamity

modify
    Re: Anyone treating themsleves with reiki?
    « Reply #1 on: 13/06/09, 20:51 »
    Hiya Spoony

I am Reiki 2 and did self treat from the very beginning of D/R right through stimms, EC ET and 2ww I recently got my 1st ever BFP ;D I still self treat  just for a few minutes when I can grab the time or lying in bed before I go to sleep. Sounds mad to anyone else reading but I definately felt the energy changes and at the time I didnt know that I was pregnant but it just felt different crazy ^idiot^ I  know the Reiki allowed me to become more in tune with my body and it definately allowed me to relax much more and allow the drugs and my body to do its thing. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I also had OHSS and this helped me through this as I was in so much pain?. Up until this time I had very rarely done self treatments but instead concentrated on working on friends family and dogs??? unfortunately at the moment I cant treat any one else as I have quite bad nausea and am scared I would be sick over the person I was treating that wouldnt be good?? :-[. I am suffering from extreme tiredness at the moment and I am finding that the Reiki is helping to boost my energy levels as well. ;D

Oh believe it or not i had no moodswings and the stimming drugs usually turn me into a crazed with from hell ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

I dont know if this is useful or helpful but if there is anything else you want to know please ask

I am wishing you all the luck in the world ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^pray^

Jayne
    xx

Offline babyspoons

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 13/06/09, 22:29 »
    AHH Thanks Jayne, and CONGRATULATIONS!! THat's great news. I am definately going to keep going now. I haven't used reiki for ages tho on me or anyone else but I know it doesn't go away but its weak now so am hoping it'll get stronger if I use it each day. Did you just treat root and sacral or everywhere? Also did you concentrate on colours and/or use symbols? Sorry so many questions but you have given me hope - the hope that I can help myself!

I hope your nausea goes away soon and you can concentrate on blooming!
    Thank you so much x

Offline calamity

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 14/06/09, 19:51 »
    Sorry for the delay but been away learning Thai Foot massage and wanted to take the time to give you as full a reply as I can (remember) ^idiot^

During D/R I just done General Reiki concentrated on places in my head ie forehead crown third eye then throat, heart down to solar plexus I tried to stay away from tummy area as we are wanting to keep the energy and activity as low as possible there. I used this time just to concentrate on my emotional and spiritual wellbeing I did however use some reiki when I had cramps when I bled don't know if you are there yet.

Visualisation wise at this time I imagined a still womb, quiet and empty ovaries, I imagined my abdomen was a quiet peaceful place just sleeping in  preparation for the changes that were going to happen within.

I also done some Chakra Balancing exercises at this time.

During Stimming I done a full body treatment about 2x a week but every night I started  on solar plexus and worked my way down not using the usual Reiki points but just moving my hands down my abdomen and making sure I covered my ovaries I worked down to my bikini line and then put my 2 hands together pointing down to cover my womb. Most of these times I used the  cho ku rei symbol and visualised the(RED) energy flooding down into my abdomen thickening up my womb lining and I visualised the energy making follicles filled with eggs growing in my ovaries.

I again did some chakra balancing and when ever I had a couple of minutes shut eye I continued visualising.

I continued this till EC

After EC I again concentrated on my ovaries healing them blue energy(se he ki) and continued to use cho ku rei and visualised Red energy keeping my womb  lining thick and energised. I also used distant healing to send energy to my embies in the lab and imagined them fertilising and dividing.

ET I again done a few full body treatments per week to keep my emotions and mood in check but mainly concentrating on healing ovaries. And womb area this time I used both symbols on my womb area whatever I intuitively felt was needed at that time I also used green to send love to my embies and imagined them growing and burrowing in. To do this I pointed both hands down with thumbs spaced giving a kinda love heart shape I imagined the se he ki symbol in the space and the energy flowing through this.

I always finished by drawing a symbol whatever one I intuitively felt across my abdomen.

I dont know how you feel about this but I also asked the angels for help as I always do when I practice reiki but I know thats not everybody's cup of tea.

Sorry I seem to have went on a bit its quick and simple in practice but the explanations are long and drawn out.

If there is anything you want clarified or I've been unclear with anything please ask. ^idiot^

If you need help again I'm here :)

If you want me to help you initially with distance healing IM me but don't know how you feel about that as some are not into that. ^reiki^

Well I will  go now sorry to have went on and on and on ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Sending you all the love and luck in the world ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Jayne

Offline babyspoons

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 15/06/09, 20:00 »
    Hi Jayne

Your reply was excellent. Thank you so much for taking all that time. I do believe in angels and I do believe in distance treating but never actually tried that but am very game if you are.....that would be very kind.

I am going to print your post so I can do each bit during the right time. Can't remember if I said before, am currently on day 13 of DR. I have bee trying reiki every night but it is so weak from not being used. How long do you think it will take to build back up? Am worried it will take too long and I'll have finished treatment. Am wondering about getting my Reiki Master to attune me again...what do you think?

Am going to read up on distance reiki now.

Thank you again so much.
    Spoony x

PS Thai foot massage - can you do that by distance too ha ha!!