* Author Topic: Emotional Freedom Technique - EFT  (Read 3054 times)

0 Members

Offline suedulux

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • A mum at 46 ! Daniel born 3/3/11
modify
Emotional Freedom Technique - EFT
« on: 9/10/07, 21:41 »
EFT  (Emotional Freedom Technique)

I have  been to  councilling, and I'm not knocking it, its  great. But  I have now  discovered  EFT  and its  soo  right for  me !

With  all the  emotions and  fears  which come  with  fertility problems, some everyday  problems  just  seem to  be enormous!

When I had my first  session of EFT, I cried  my eyes out about my niece,  but when we'd finished, I can truly say hand on heart, I felt soo differently about it all.
Ya talk it through with the practitioner, but they are able to  pick up on things you didn't realise are effecting you, its  truly 'layers'  as you work on the recent stuff, all the 'rubbish' you've  been carrying with you for years  gets  released too! ( I swear I feel  a stone lighter lol ). They  tap areas of ya body  and it releases it, I swear, I went form feeling a stress/emotional level of 10  (from one to 10)  to  nothing zero  nada ! lol

Please  do have a look at  this link - http://www.sitdownandrelax.co.uk/

Which  will lead you onto - www.emofree.com
which has  some video clips to  show ya  what its like

I am happy to  answer any queries  that ya have.
(that I can answer from my experience)

/links

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hun

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Thankyou Mel and Tony - this site changed my life!
    modify
    Re: Emotional Freedom Technique - EFT
    « Reply #1 on: 19/10/07, 19:08 »
    My friend Rosalind is a qualified EFT practioner..if anyone in interested her website is:

http://www.eft-tapping.co.uk/

Hun xx

/links

Offline Mrs Chaos

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 20/10/07, 15:55 »
    Hi
    a very dear friend of mine practices reiki and she tried this when her mum was terminally ill with cancer, as her dx was very sudden and she was so stressed out. Her mum sadly passed within 6 weeks from diagnosis and my friend continued with her EFT and she swears by its benefits.
    I'm thinking of this myself now thanks for the info   :)
    Lotsa love
    Gayn
    X

Offline suedulux

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • A mum at 46 ! Daniel born 3/3/11
    Hi   
    I hav found some  very useful  basic instruction clips on  You tube.

Pick one that ya like the  look of  and hav a look ?

You  could  give it a go  withing 10 mins of  watching  a clip. 

If it  works  ,  consider  consider  looking at the emofree site I  mentioned in an earlier  post ?

Basic instruction for  EFT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15Zhu6fEdg&feature=related

Web site  with free  download of  EFT explanationa and instructions
    www.emofree.com.

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

luv  sue

Offline snagglepat

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 16/04/09, 11:41 »
    I recently learned how to use EFT as part of my professional development and I can honestly say it's really blown me away. I've had a long standing phobia that seemed to disappear in minutes,and hasn't returned. It can be a very powerful technique - definitely worth looking into if any one is interested and through various online resources it's possible to learn how to do it yourself too. :)

Gina.