* Author Topic: LGBT Newbies Welcome Thread - post here to get started!  (Read 186664 times)

0 Members

Offline nismat

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • The Boy
Welcome BaT, hope you don't find the 2ww does your head in!  ^idiot^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BaT

Hi Nismat

I hope so too!!!!  The only thing doing my head in at the mo is not being able to do anything too physical!!! I am a very outdoorsy, physical person who can't sit on my backside for any longer than 10mins so this is very hard for me.  Additionally DW is at work today so I am a little bored at home at the mo. 

B x

Offline lmb15

• Gold Member
    Hi,
    We're currently on our first cycle of IVF with anonymous sperm. I'm doing egg share and have been down regulating for 5 weeks so that my recipient can catch up. Not good  :(
    Got a phone call today though to say that i can start stimulating this Thursday with my first scan next monday. Yippee!! So excited it's all getting going.
    Good luck to everyone,
    Lisa  ::)

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
    HI Lisa

Think i spoke to you on the nuture forum... good luck with this cycle hope you get a BFP.

EM x

Offline lmb15

• Gold Member
    Hi Em,
    Yeah, i'm from the Nurture forum! How are you getting on? Decided on your course of action?!
    Lisa x

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
    still undecided at the moment... we have a holiday in September to have first then we will either start with IUI or try DIY with fertility 1st..

Offline Maybbaby4

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to FF and hope it's ok to post my news!
    Everything has gone well so far, except for the poor quality of the donor sperm ( a lovely surprise! ) which means we have ended up converting to ICSI.
    Currently 3 embies on board from ET on 27/6. I am worrying about everything!
    DP and I live in west yorkshire and she has also tried this cycle AI using fresh donor sperm.
    Good luck to all!  ^pray^ Xxx

Offline ragill

• Un-Ranked
    Hi everyone

i'm a newbie! just started out on fertility friends, and been reading loads of messages, its amazing to hear everyone's stories and know that i'm not the only one going through this whole process (i knew i wasnt, but it felt like it!)

My partner and i have been ttc since may 09 with anon donor (DIY) had a bit of hope for a BFP this month as was 3 days late for af (and its NEVER late), but then i started and was sooooo sad, but gotta think that its early days.....

hope to hear and share stories with u all

Rachel x

:-*

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
    Hi Rachel

think i've spoken to you on the babycentre!! welcome to FF!

Em x

Offline ragill

• Un-Ranked
    Hi Em, u certainly have! Hope all is well with u

i saw that u'd recommended this site to someone and thought i'd have a nosey!!!!

R xx