* Author Topic: LGBT Newbies Welcome Thread - post here to get started!  (Read 186648 times)

0 Members

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
yeah i did a medicated cycle with clomid and pregnyl for trigger.. i had 3 follies but on day of trigger they were 16mm, 13mm and 14mm so if any of these were good eggs i think its gonna be the 16mm as the others were too small...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Magic3s

• All good things come in threes! :)
    Fingers crossed you will have a BFP :) I just realised you are not far from us, we live about a half an hour from portsmouth.

Good luck!

Offline have_a_go

• Un-Ranked
    Hi Guys

Like some others, i have been following fr a few weeks but just now posted.

Me and my partner have been together for 5 years and had our Civil Partnership in July 06. Bev already has 2 kids from a previous relationship some 30 years ago. Thay are all grwn up and lovely. I have no children of my own...yet. We TTC last month through a Home Insem (hotel Insem!). Nothing happened as i found out that i had not ovulated last month due to and implant that i had taken out in aug.

After that experience we decided to go with the esperance and had our app on friday. All good with one follicle growing nicely. Doc said that as i did not ovulate last month there was no cert that i would ovulate this month even tho the follie was a god sign. Well..just tested and got a OPK + so have rang donor and we are going to meet tommorrow. Does anyone know if thats too late??

Hello to you all by the way....

Dawn ^idiot^

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
    Bimbo- We're not actually from portsmouth we live in waterlooville, but my mum lives in Gosport and thats where i grew up..

have_a_go- Im a Esperance girl... we're with Dr Chui.. he's amazing... had our first IUI on Saturday. If you got your positive OPK late last night today is a good time to insem. I've spoken to you before havent i???

Offline Damelottie

• FF Missus Sparkly Motivator!
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Single mummy to my precious 6 yr old son
    Welcome Bimbo and Have_a_go  ^wave^

Offline Steph29

• Our Little Shay
    Welcome to FF Bimbo and Have a go.

Offline Magic3s

• All good things come in threes! :)
    Hi Steph29,

Congratulations to your BFP! ^hugme^ We have been thinking about me having DP's embryos but as she is butch the examinations and egg collection would be a hell for her, so decided to go down the "easy" route. Which I am a bit sorry about because would love to have kids with my DP's looks but hey-ho. She is my honeybunny and I know she would do anything for me but I don't want to make her do something  that she is not a 100% comfortable with. But can't wait to see her pushing our baby around.The other day we were babysitting for a friend and she looked incredibly sexy with the pram! ;D OK maybe not sexy but soooo cute! :)

Bimbo

Offline have_a_go

• Un-Ranked
    Hi

Em - Yes we have spoken before, last week i mailed you to discuss that god awful counciller!! Yes Dr Chui was great our plan as far as esperance and IUI is concerned was to wait til i get a OPK + and then go for nat IUI the month later (so nov cycle now!). However we have a nice donor that we met online 3/4 months ago. We have met up with him a number of times and he is really nice, so we decided to go back to london tonight to do another insem! Glad to say all went well! He is a real sweetie, he even wrapped the sample pot in tissue to keep it warm and out of the light!! So glad to say that we join you guys on the 2ww!! Ahhhhhh! ^pray^
    Also a tip for others on the 2ww...i have found some highly sensetive HPT on amazon. They are mini pee sticks and pick up 10mgu of HCG which apparently can be detected as soon as a week after conception! They may not work but the ovulation test kits of the same brand do work so there is a good chance that they do and they don't break the bank! (aprox 5 for 10)

Hope you are all well..hi to you too Steph.

Dawn

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
    Dawn,

Say away from the pee sticks you naughty girl  ^police^ I've been put off testing early as you hear so many people picking up chemical pregnancys.. i'd rather not know.. also i ended up spending nearly 200 last time on HPT's  :o So me a DP have promised to stay away until OTD this time....

Good luck for this cycle hope you get your BFP.

Em x

Offline have_a_go

• Un-Ranked
    Em

what's a chemical pregnancy? and the pineapple and brazil nuts is that a rumour?

Dawn