* Author Topic: LGBT Newbies Welcome Thread - post here to get started!  (Read 186670 times)

0 Members

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
Its a m/c that happens really early on.. most women dont pick up on them as there so early but if your testing early you could pick up on it and get excited cause you think you have done it... only to find on OTD that its actually a neg.

Loads of girls on here swear by the pineapple juice (not from concentrate & no actual fruit flesh as thats not good!) and the brazil nuts... its suppose to help with the lining and implatation... I have done it this month and the clinic said my lining my good so it may have helped with that... Obvious dont know if its helped with implantation...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline newleaf

• Un-Ranked
    Hello Friends I have soon to meet!

I am an American living in London, age 39. Like so many of you, I have a fertility issue, brought on by myself really.

At age 19 I gave birth to a stillborn boy at 6 months pregnant. About 6 years later, after I got married, and miscarried again at 10 weeks. My left overy was covered in large cysts and I needed to have it removed. At that time, my husband told me he didn't want children and I had a tubal ligation during the same procedure to remove my ovary.
    Shortly thereafter I was widowed.

Luckily, I got a second chance at love, this time with a wonderful woman who I have been with for the past 6 years. She has been through menopause, and we would like to have a child.

I am investigating all options at this point, because I will be 40 in the next few months.

One of my main fears is that in my early 30's I took roaccutane for acne. I don't know what that will bring.

In any case, thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and I look forward to hearing from you all.
    To be honest, I am so new I don't even know what procedure would be right for me. I'll keep posting!

NewLeaf

Offline Lexx

• Un-Ranked
    Hello,

New here obviously. I am currently at uni training to be a social worker but plan to start TTC asap after qulified. I am single and have absultly no intention of changing that and would be doing the getting pregnant and mummy thing myself. Is there anyone else out there that did the same?

Anyway just wanted to say hello.

Offline Damelottie

• FF Missus Sparkly Motivator!
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Single mummy to my precious 6 yr old son
    Hello Lexx

Welcome to FF  :) :)

We also have a quite a busy singles board. You're more than welcome on there/here/both/anywhere on FF really  :)

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=403.0

I'm single and have a 12 week old little boy  :)

LL x

suku

hello everyone... just thought I'd say a quick hello. My partner & I are new to this and to the site. Pleased to see a LGBT forum  :)...I've been reading through and it  all looks really useful and welcoming.

we're currently undergoing some initial tests and have been referred to a clinic for DIUI on the NHS. We live in Wales/ Cymru... is there anybody else from Wales? hello shw mae?.

all the best , suku x

Offline Mini Us

Welcome suku  :)

Offline cathy.9

• Un-Ranked
    Hi,
    Iv just joined and live in Cheshire. i have a 3 yr old son from a previous realtionship and will be trying to concieve artificially at home soon. I have been with my girl friend for a year now  :)

Offline leoaimee

• Gold Member
    hi cathy9

welcome to FF!

good luck with the home insems!

ax

Offline Damelottie

• FF Missus Sparkly Motivator!
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Single mummy to my precious 6 yr old son
    Welcome Cathy9 x

Offline lesbo_mum