* Author Topic: LGBT Newbies Welcome Thread - post here to get started!  (Read 186669 times)

0 Members

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
ha ha yeah i recommend FF to everyone i swear i should be in marketing for this site! How are you finding it on here i love it lol

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline curves angel

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie on FF, hope this is the right place to post. My partner and I are on our first cycle of IUI. We started out a year ago and were told we had to get the patency of my tubes checked, the first investigation showed up inconclusive but after a lap and dye op we were given a clean bill of health  :) .
    So here we are, it's day one after IUI. This is gonna be a long two weeks with lots of  ^pray^ for a BFP!
    I've been looking at the message boards and it's great to see all the positive messages of support. It's great to know there's others out there that can understand what you're going through.

Good luck to you all!

Offline Misspie

• Gold Member
    • Together 9yrs 16/12/00 - CP/Wedding Day 11/08/08
    Hi Mabybabby, Rachel & Angel

Welcome to FF, good luck on you journey, and you'll find everyone here so helpful and friendly!

Look forward to eharing more of your stories and updates

xxx

Offline jo36

• Gold Member
    Welcome to all the newbies on this thread. Hope you enjoy the site, keep posting, we all want to know where you are in tx and how things are progressing.

Jo x

Offline Maybbaby4

Hi misspie and jo and thanks for the welcome!
    I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see loads of BFPs soon!
    I am 5 days post 2dET. my test date is 9/7/9-- if I hold out that long!
    2WW is so hard! Feel relatively normal but don't know if little niggles are good, bad-- or maybe I'm just imagining them!
    Enjoy the sunshine and love and luck to all.
    Xxx

Offline jo36

• Gold Member
    Ooh you're one day ahead of me, my test day is the 10th! Was feeling quite confident at the beginning of the week as I was getting 'odd' sensations but now I'm feeling normal and thinking it hasn't worked. Hope I'm wrong. Good luck for the remainder of your 2 ww and really hope its good news for you!!

Offline curves angel

Thanks for the warm welcome and good luck wishes everyone. My test date is the 16th, sooooooo long!
    i'm already over analyzing EVERTHING!! Back to work tomorrow, hopefully I won't have time to think so much.

Warm Wishes xx

Offline BaT

Welcome Curves Angel.

I am also on my first 2WW following a stimulated IUI, OTD is 12th July.  I also am over anaylzing everything- this process is so hard!!!!

Fingers crossed for you

B x

Offline lmb15

• Gold Member
    I'm on my first ivf cycle. started stimulating  my ovaries today, so egg collection should be in 2 weeks. hoping it flies by!!
    good luck to those on the 2ww. XXX     

Offline lesbo_mum

• Gold Member
    good luck Lisa!!