* Author Topic: LGBT Newbies Welcome Thread - post here to get started!  (Read 187536 times)

0 Members

Offline Mini Us

Hi all...haven't been on for a while but thought this is the best place to drop by and say hey...

Obviously loads has been going on over the months I've been 'offline' so it'll take me a while to catch up with where everyone's at.

I've had  a few (unsuccessful) treatments since Nov and I'm currently in a cycle now.

Mini Us

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lucky2010

• Gold Member
    Hi mini us... Fingers crossed for you! X

Offline snagglepat

• Gold Member
    Hey folks,

Mini us - good luck with this cycle. I'm sure you'll catch up soon.

It looks like we've an exciting month ahead on here with all these treatments coming up. Fingers crossed for all of you.

Sarah! Hello!!!! Welcome back! It's lovely to find you on here again. I have often wondered how things have been going for you. It's good to have an update, even though it sounds like it's been a tough few years for you. I look forward to chatting to you more. :)

Benetton, don't worry too much. My sickness started to ease at about week 12/13 and was gone by about week 15/16 if memory serves. Fingers crossed you'll be an early recoverer! I think I have about two weeks to go before it starts up here so Ember and I are off to buy her several new potties today so we can attempt to get her toilet trained before it gets bad. The idea of morning sickness and pooey nappies at the same time really doesn't appeal!

Gina. x

Offline pem

• Gold Member
    • Me and my best babba!
    mini us - loadsa luck for this cycle... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

gina - hope the Potty training goes well, pooey nappies and ms does not sound good...euugh. We went str8 into pants and the toilet with Edie and it worked a treat....it's so much easier without nappies..loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  for a smooth ride!

Offline lucky2010

• Gold Member
    very jealous... Alex won't even remotely entertain the thought of loo/potty or pants (other than over his trousers!!)... think he's going to be at least three by the time he's ready!

Offline Glitterintheair

• Gold Member
    Hello everyone  ;D

I am completely new to this site and to the world of fertility treatment but at 31 i've decided it's now or never! I am optimistic and full of hope  ^pray^

I also would also feel blessed to meet some friends along the way, I am based in Leamington Spa and am proud to be Gay but there is not much of a scene here so can get quite lonely. However I have a wonderful job and feel this is the first step of a long journey...Looking forward to chatting!

Gem xx

Offline snagglepat

• Gold Member
    Hi Gem,

Good to see you here. :) Welcome. I'm sure you'll get answers to all your questions and plenty of support along the way here.

Good luck an best wishes,

Gina. x

Offline Glitterintheair

• Gold Member
    Hi Gina,

Well it was only after your lovely mail that I felt I had the courage to go through with this.. ^hugme^ I am so happy for your 2nd Pregnancy too! You truly deserve it. Glad to be part of this community  :)

Gem x

Offline Damelottie

• FF Missus Sparkly Motivator!
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Single mummy to my precious 6 yr old son
    Glitterintheair

Myself and some of the other single women on here met at a great play centre in Leamington last week, You'll be able to come along with your LO in the near future then  ;)

LL x

Offline Glitterintheair

• Gold Member
    Hi LL,

Ah now that makes me feel positive... I will one day have a little one of my own!... I'd love to meet up with you all and meet other mummies! I'm pretty much based in leamington  ;D

Gem xx