* Author Topic: LGBT Newbies Welcome Thread - post here to get started!  (Read 186673 times)

0 Members

Offline BaT

Was feeling quite confident at the beginning of the week as I was getting 'odd' sensations but now I'm feeling normal and thinking it hasn't worked. Hope I'm wrong.

Jo36- I am in the same situation as you today.  I was also getting 'odd' sensations earlier in the week but now feel normal so am feeling as though it hasn't worked  :-\

I really hope that we are both wrong.

B x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline curves angel

Here's hoping everything is OK and it's worked for both of you. I know it's early days for me but i feel no different, I'm sure it hasn't worked.

Offline lmb15

• Gold Member
    Thanks Em.
    My IVF's going ok so far. Started stimulating last Thursday and had my first scan today. I've got 13 follicles growing nicely, and 6 tiny ones that may or may not join in on the fun. Next scan Thursday. Hoping i get lots of eggies for me and my recipient, and that they're good quality ones.
    My side effects have settled now, though i'm sure i'll get some more from the stimulating!!

How's everyone else doing?

Lisa x ::)

Offline welshginge

• Gold Member
    Newbies Alert!

So here goes - me (29) & partner (36) have been together since 2000 had CP in 2006. Ready to add a 'real' baby to our family (to join the 2 four legged ones). Having DI with anon donor, paying as we can't get anything on NHS in this area as we have no proven fertility problems. I'm the one trying to carry the pregnancy with my one ovary (HSG came out fine thank goodness).

So, I started taking Clomid today (had some weird side affects) & a scan is booked in for next tues so hoping we have one/two good follicles so we can go ahead with the insemination  ^pray^.  Looking forward to hearing about your stories!!!!

Offline Pinktink

• Gold Member
    Hiii!

Welcome, just blew you some bubbles to start you off  :)

Good luck for your next scan, hope you get some lovely follies  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

PT xxx

Offline kelz2009

• Lucas, Ember and Mollie- 35months
    welshginge- welcome hun, me and my dp went for stimulated iui with anon donor at lwc, I had bfn on 1st cycle, and lucky we had bfp on 2nd cycle and I am now 6 wks pregnant.
    Really hope clomid works for you and you get bfp. All the best kelz xxx
    If I can help you with anything I will be happy to help

Offline jo36

• Gold Member
    Welcome to FF Welshginge! Good luck with your scan next week and the insemination too. Its an emotional rollercoaster of a time but hopefullt you won't have to wait too long until you get your BFP!  ^pray^ ^reiki^

Jo x

Offline welshginge

• Gold Member
    Wow that was quick! Thanks for speedy welcome replies!!! I'm still trying to figure this board out so not sure what bubbles mean but thanks! So nice to hear a success story too - congratulations!!!!

Offline leoaimee

• Gold Member
    hi welshginge!

welcome to ff ... nice to meet you.  really good luck with your up coming tx  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

i blew you and JO some bubbles!  (hay jo!)

axxxx

Offline jo36

• Gold Member
    Hay, Aimee thanks!!! Your a hun  :)

Xx