* Author Topic: Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - East Europe/North Asia Clinics  (Read 21326 times)

0 Members

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
Re: 'Isida Bumps and Babes'
« Reply #30 on: 3/01/10, 19:23 »
Hi everyone :):)
It's good to hear from you Pinkytails :):)

Congratulations on your little baby girl :):)   ^itsagirl^
I know the feeling we are having a baby girl to and we are so excited and can't wait to meet her to :)
I also found at 28 weeks that I have gestational diabetes I have to stick my finger 7 times a day but so far I am managing also with just my diet and no medication :):)
I feel for you that you have been working I know how hard that must have been. I usually get up every few hours in the night to go to the loo.

My little girl is very active to and I really love to feel her moving.

We have bought everything for her to cradle cot glider/rocker and all the other little bits and pieces :):)

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and I feel so blessed that mother nature has worked with me.

Not must longer now!!!

Lots of best wishes to everyone,   Rebecca

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JoJoBB

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 4/01/10, 15:46 »
    Hi girls, Good to see some activity on here. Guess we have all been getting on with our pregnancies! Such an exciting time. I am 27 weeks now and into the 3rd trimester! Feel like the 2nd trimester whizzed by in comparison to the icky scary 1st one..

Pinky - A little girl! Wonderful news. Glad to hear you can finish work soon and put your feet up for a bit. My legs and loo stops are also keeping me up but luckily I am not working at the mo. Some days especially would be a real drag. On the other hand, my course has now finished so expect I will be clicking my heels a bit too much for my liking over the next few months waiting for my twinnies. Getting some building work done on our house so co-ordinating that. Praying that it is done in time and the twins stay put for full term! They have promised that it will be but these are builders...!

Rebecca - Not long now until you meet your little girl. Have you thought about the birth? Sure you have thought of nothing but! What are your plans?

I cant believe you both have GD! I had my test last week and am waiting on the results. My Mum has diabetes so apparently I am high risk but will have to wait and see. Glad you both seem to be managing it without medication for now.

My news is that my scans are showing a girl and a boy! Best possible result for us - of course we would have been delighted with whatever we were blessed with but I am unlikely to have a second pregnancy so this way a get a son and a daughter. We are deliberating daily over names at the mo. Have either of you chosen yet? So difficult to chose something that is not too common but still lovely I am finding.

Anyway, good to hear from you both.

Love

JoJo

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 4/01/10, 19:21 »
    Hi Girls :)

It's good to hear from you JoJoBB I know we all meet up on here and we share so much so it's nice we can update here and there and see how we all are getting on :)

Congratulations on your baby girl and baby boy that was really good news. I know how you feel we would have been blessed with either also!! I know you must be so happy to be in your 3rd trimester I know I was when I got there!!!  It can be so scary in the first 2 trimesters when so much can go wrong!!!

Yeah I have been thinking a lot about my labor delivery and birth!!  But what I have really learned from all that I have read and from my midwife you can have a plan but it don't always go to plan. So we have to be open and go with flow and see how it all goes.  I have requested a water birth but I am not sure??? If the pain it to great then I would want to get an epidural and so then you can't have a water birth.   I am nervous excited all at the same time!!!!

I know I was at high risk for GD my mother and both of my grandmothers had it!!! I been lucky so far though no shots or tablets!!!

I know it's not easy to find the right name!!  We had thought on Olivia and or Sophia but we have decided now on Larisa Lynn (Lynn) is my middle name!!!
    We felt since she was conceived in the Ukraine we would give her a Ukrainian name to honor her in that way!!!

Well ladies keep in touch I have to go put my feet up they just stay swollen!!!

Lots Of Best Wishes Always,  Rebecca :):)

Offline mini-me

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 16/01/10, 21:56 »
    Rebecca - not long to go now, I bet you can't wait.  Hope all goes well and good luck.   :)

Love mini-me
    xxx

Offline JoJoBB

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 28/01/10, 12:05 »
    Rebecca - You must be due any day now! Wishing you all the luck in the world for your birth. I bet you cant wait to meet your daughter. Larissa Lynn is a beautiful name - good choice. We have been toying with Elena (Leni for short) which is also eastern european but DP LOVES Holly so I might let him get his way so I can win on the boys name...

Let us know how you get on,

Lots of love

JoJo xx

Offline roze

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 28/01/10, 17:46 »
    Hi ladies,

Also a big good luck to Rebecca for the forthcoming birth- you must be so excited now! I assume that hospital care in Norway is excellent so probably no worries there about standards etc.

Hi to everyone else, sorry little time to post at the minute nor to catch up with other peoples news in any great detail , but still trying to juggle everything and keep everyone alive , fed , watered and entertained, as well of course to remember to eat and drink myself ( there is always something I miss, such as forgetting to make tea for older DD the other day and nearly put her to bed on an empty stomach!)

Best wishes, and good luck to everyone going to Kiev very soon, apparently is beautiful in the snow and they are top notch at dealing with it ( unlike here...)

Roze

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 30/01/10, 08:45 »
    Hi Everyone :):)

Mini Me, JoJoBB and Roze thanks so much for your best wishes I really appreciate it :):)
    Well I went to the hospital on Tuesday 5 January my blood pressure was high and I stayed in the hospital for 2 days they were afraid that I was getting preeclampsia. After 2 days they released me. My blood pressure was a bit high but I had to have it monitored. They then said I did not have preeclampsia.
    So my Doctor said that since I had so much fluid on my body that they decided that they would induce me on the 27th of January. But on the 15 of January I was not feeling good at all. My tummy was so big and it was even hard for me to breathe. We went to the hospital and my Doctor did ultrasound and they said that my baby was in way to much fluid and they thought it was to dangerous for me and my baby girl. My Doctor said with so much fluid it would have been very hard for my uterus to contract.  So they planned a C-Section the next day on Saturday 16 January. So Larisa Lynn was born on 16 January at 15:26 CET she weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 19.7 inches long.
    They took me back to the Recovery Room and we thought everything was going well but then all of these Doctors came in and said I was bleeding really badly so they would have to take me right back to surgery. I was so scared here I just gave birth and had to leave my baby girl and go be put to sleep to stop my bleeding. So after over an hour I was back in the recovery room and then later on the ICU where they monitored me until 2am and then they said it looked like everything was OK. I was so happy to go on the maternity ward and be with my baby girl :):)  Larisa had a very peaceful birth and she is the sweetest baby. My husband and I are so happy :):) We have our little girl at last!!!  I am still recovering after the 2 surgeries but everyday I am getting better :):)

Good Luck on naming your little ones JoJoBB :):) It not always easy I know :):)

Good Luck to everyone else dreams do come true and my little baby girl is a miracle and I feel so blessed that she is finally in our lives :):)  I just sit and look at her hold her rock her and big tears are always in my eyes because she is just a miracle to us!!!

Lots Of Love,  Rebecca :):)

Offline roze

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 30/01/10, 11:50 »
    Rebecca, what a surprise to read this this morning -  I'm so pleased to be the first on this thread to congratulate you on the birth of Larissa Lynn! You clearly have been through a lot in the last few weeks and I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of rest.

Here are the dancing bananas- which I love typing btw! 
     ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^hello^ ^hello^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

roze xxxxxx

Offline Arianna70

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 30/01/10, 13:43 »
    Hi Rebbecca,

congratulation to your lovely girl. I wish you soon recovery and wonderful time with your daughter.

Greetings Arianna

Offline mini-me

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 30/01/10, 15:02 »
    Congratulations Rebecca, as Roze said it sounds like you've been through a lot and I too wish you a speedy recovery.   :-*

Larisa sounds like a real sweetie and a good weight too.  DS's birthday is the 15th of January so they are very close!  I know what you mean about your baby being a miracle, I think I cried for at least the first 4 weeks as I was so thankful!  :)

CONGRATULATIONS REBECCA & DH
    ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR LITTLE GIRL, LARISA
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE ONE

^pinkted^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^congrats^ ^itsagirl^ ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^

Lots of love
    mini-me xxx