* Author Topic: Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - East Europe/North Asia Clinics  (Read 21327 times)

0 Members

Offline Lucie1

modify
Re: 'Isida Bumps and Babes'
« Reply #40 on: 30/01/10, 17:26 »
Congratulations Rebecca on the birth of Larisa. It sounds like you've had a tough time and I wish you a speedy recovery. I imagine though Larisa makes it all worth while and now you can enjoy getting to know her x x

^pinkted^ ^itsagirl^ ^pinkted^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JoJoBB

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 31/01/10, 14:02 »
    Hi Rebecca,
     ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Well done you and CONGRATULATIONS! Its sounds like it has not been an easy ride but that she is worth every minute of it. I hope you are getting lots of support and love for yourself as well. It is good that your hubby is a Doctor so he can keep a close eye on you.

Take care of yourself and little Larisa.

Lots of love,

JoJo xxx

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 1/02/10, 07:25 »
    Hi Everyone  :) :) :)
     ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Roze, Arianna 70, Mini-Me, Lucie 1, Jo Jo BB thanks so much for your messages I truly appreciate them :):):) My husband he took the last 2 weeks off to be with me to help take care of me and Larisa Lynn :):) he goes back to work tomorrow so we will miss him :):) I am on the mend though but I really see with a C-Section it will take awhile to really heal yourself and feel whole again. I had so much fluid and I have lost 19 kilos in the last 15 days :):):)
    Your right Jo Jo BB the hospital felt safe to release me sooner than they wanted  since my husband could look after me :):)
    Mini-Me that is really neat that your DS's birthday is 15 January :):):) I know our little babies are truly a miracle and I feel so blessed to have my little baby girl now safe in my arms. I think it's going to be a long time when I don't get all teary eyed from my little bundle of joy!!!!  When I think how much all of us women go through to become a mother it's all so worth it. I would do it again for sure. But my husband is worried and I am not getting any younger and well I guess time will tell :):)
    It's really been great to meet everyone on here. I have felt so much love and support and had so much guidance from so many women!!!!  I will for sure be checking on everyone else's progress and it's so nice to know when the little babes are born :):) We all have been on this shared journey!!!!! 
    Lots Of Love And Best Wishes Always,  Rebecca    ^smlove^ ^smlove^

Offline Stannage Avenue

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 2/02/10, 09:08 »
    Dear Rebecca,
     ^jumpin^   ^clapping^   ^jumpin^   ^clapping^

Congratulations! Gratulerer med fødselsdagen!! I was so so so happy to hear thenews of Larissa's safe arrival. I hope your recovery is going well. Did you really lose 19 (nineteen!) kilos???? You have been so inspirational to me, as I started this path with Isida. Your positive outlook is a model I am trying to follow!

^drink^  ^bundle^ ^tmi^ ^tmi^ ^tmi^ ^drink^ ^tmi^ ^tmi^ ^tmi^ ^bundle^ ^tmi^ ^tmi^ ^tmi^

And now I have just had a positive blood test, so we have to practice being mellow and happy and patient! Waiting for the scan.

JoJoBB and Pinky, I hope you are both feeling well. Kitty, I hoe you too are well and my fingers are still crossed for you! Roze (mummy) are you getting sleep amongst your smiles??? You ALL have been such a help. thank for sharing your information and questions!

My best to everyone,
    Stannage Avenue

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 9/02/10, 13:47 »
    TUSEN TAK STANNAGE AVENUE :):):)
    MY RECOVERY IS GOING REALLY WELL BUT I SEE THAT IT WILL TAKE THE 8 WEEKS LIKE MY DOCTOR SAID BEFORE YOU FEEL FIT AS A FIDDLE AGAIN :):) IF I DO TO MUCH I GET REALLY WIPED OUT AND I CAN'T LIFT ANYTHING HEAVY IF I DO I REALLY WILL HAVE PAIN.
    YES I DID LOSE 19 KILOS WITHIN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS. NOW IT'S 20 KILOS.  I KNOW I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME. BUT I HAD SO MUCH FLUID ON ME AND I WAS JUST ALL BABY. I HAD GESTATIONAL DIABETES FROM 28 WEEKS SO I HAD TO WATCH WHAT I ATE THE REST OF MY PREGNANCY. WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT I HAVE A FLAT TUMMY WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WHEN MY TUMMY WAS HUGE??????????????
    YES STAY POSTIVE THAT IS WHAT I DID!!!  I NEVER LET DOUBT OR WORRIES COME INTO MY MIND. I EVEN BOUGHT BABY CLOTHES RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. I JUST FOCUSED ALL WOULD GO WELL!!!
    GOOD LUCK AND LOVE AND BLESSINGS,  REBECCA    ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^wave^ ^wave^

Offline Isala

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 11/02/10, 13:26 »
    Hi Rebecca,

Jättegrattis!!! I don't know exactly what that would be in Norwegian so I'll have to settle for Swedish.

Well done mummy!! Glad that everything has worked out so well for you even if that diabetes can't have been much fun. You must be the envy of every mum at the postnatal group having shed all your babyweight so quickly!

I hope to be able to join this thread in the months to come and I think I will try take your example and think positively only. I'm concerned about some clotting issues at the moment and almost panicking about things going wrong again, but after having read your post I've decided I'll get a grip and not fret as it will not help and certainly not change anything for the better.

Enjoy every moment with little Larisa, they grow so quickly and all of a sudden they are not babies anymore  :)

x

Offline JoJoBB

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 19/03/10, 13:45 »
    Hi All,

I have just popped on to give you all the update that my twins were born on the 4th March. They came 5 weeks early so were pretty small. I had convinced myself that I would get to 40 weeks as I felt so well during my pregnancy so it was a bit of a surprise when my waters broke!!

My little girl was 5 pounds and my boy was 4 pounds. I delivered them without the need for a C Section which I was pleased about although I did take advantage of the pain relief and had an epidural. Such a good idea! My DP still cant believe that I actually slept during parts of my labour! My boy had to have a week in special care but they are both home safely with me now and eating and growing well.

They are GORGEOUS and being a Mum so far is wonderful! Completely worth the wait and the stress and the IVF ups and downs.

Anyway Hi to all your Isida people - hope those of you with babies are loving every minute (remember we knew about the sleepless nights!) and those of you that it is yet to happen for- it will and it will all be worth it.

Lots of love,

JoJo

Offline going again

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 19/03/10, 21:38 »
    Congratulations on your twinnies! Now the fun really starts :)

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 20/03/10, 11:12 »
    A BIG CONGRADULATIONS JOJOBB!!!!!   ^pinkted^ ^blueted^
     ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^
     I KNOW YOU ARE  SO HAPPY!!!!!! BEING A MUM IS THE GREATEST JOY THAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY OWN LIFE!!! I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE UPS AND DOWNS AND ALL THAT WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH IS SO WORTH IT!!!!   I KNOW YOU MUST BE FEELING TOTALLY COMPLETE!!!
    I AM GLAD YOUR DELEIVERY WENT WELL AND YOU DID NOT HAVE TO HAVE A C-SECTION AND ALL OF YOU ARE BACK HOME NOW!!!  WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR TWINS ??
    GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF BEST WISHES!!!

MY LITTLE GIRL JUST TURNED 2 MONTHS THIS PAST WEEK AND SHE IS SO SWEET AND I FEEL SO LUCKY TO BE A MUM HAVE HER IN MY LIFE.

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
    LOTS OF BEST WISHES,  REBECCA    ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^

Offline Lucie1

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 20/03/10, 19:49 »
    Congratulations Jo Jo  ^pinkted^  ^blueted^

I'm glad your delivery went well and you avoided a C Section. It must have been a shock them arriving early but I'm glad they are both ok and at home with you.
    Lucie x