* Author Topic: pains  (Read 828 times)

0 Members

Offline ✿Penny✿

modify
pains
« on: 9/11/09, 08:37 »
Morning sorry but I'm worrying...
I've got pain on the left side, but I thought implantion happened on the right??  
Does anyone know if the meds cause pains around this time? or can pregnancy this early???
I know clutching at straws!!!  ^idiot^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ladynecta

• Please may you leave my bubbles ending in 6? x
    modify
    Re: pains
    « Reply #1 on: 9/11/09, 08:50 »
    I had quite a few pains on the left - I'd never heard on implantation being on the right...

Just got my BFP so try not to worry. When is OTD?

Offline ☼♥ Minxy ♥☼

• love, luck and sticky vibes
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 9/11/09, 09:54 »
    Hi there

I've never heard that implantation is only on the right ?? ???

I would ignore the BFN you had this morning as you're testing far too early.  I know it's easier said than done as the 2ww drives us all completely ^idiot^ but try not to read anything into any of the symptoms (or lack of them).  After all the drugs and procedures it's normal to get all manner of aches, pains and twinges and the drugs can cause so many side effects and symptoms there really is no way of knowing what's happening.

Hang off testing until OTD on Friday as there's plenty of time for things to change.

Good luck
    Natasha ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 9/11/09, 09:58 »
    I agre-you have tested too early-ignore your result,try not to worry about the pains,and test on your OTD- ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline ladynecta

• Please may you leave my bubbles ending in 6? x
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 9/11/09, 18:24 »
    Also just to say that I got BFN when I tested 5 days early so don't panic  ^hugme^ I wanted to see if the trigger shot was still in my system, so when I tested again I knew if the BFP was definitely not from that. Good luck for Friday hun x