* Author Topic: Embio - Dr.Thanos Paraschos  (Read 17702 times)

0 Members

Offline Lulu-belle

modify
Embio - Dr.Thanos Paraschos
« on: 26/02/10, 13:40 »
I am sure it is just me  :-[ but i couldnt find a recent thread for embio - Dr.Thanos Paraschos on this forum. Has anyone been there?  any information on this centre?  Not looking for DE but using own eggs and sperm

Thanks! 

ps can you tell that at work is my most active time on this forum!?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ruth

• Gold Member
    • My boys!
    modify
    Re: Embio - Dr.Thanos Paraschos
    « Reply #1 on: 1/03/10, 10:07 »
    Hi Lulu-belle,

Welcome to the Greece section.

Sorry I canīt help you with your query but just wanted to say hello.

Ruth

Offline thinkpositive

• Greece
    • Gold Member
    • Change the way you look at the world.
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 6/04/10, 08:55 »

do u still want info for him?

Offline Lulu-belle

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 6/04/10, 09:30 »
    Hi Think Positive

Yes I sure do!

Offline malabar girl

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 6/04/10, 09:40 »
    Hi everyone I have been posting in different sections on this board and this is the one for me I hope. I am off to the Genesis Hospital in Athens I am traveling from Australia. I start my nasal spray in the morning and I am a newbie to IVF. I have 2 dd 17 and 10. But my dh is not the dad and we want a child together so here we are I am 48 soon to be 49 ( may) and we are flying to Athens on the 25th of April and staying until the 12th of May. So I would love to hear from anyone going to be in Athens at that time. The clinic I am going to is in the same building as Serum I believe. Be happy to hear from anyone. Lynne

Offline Kleri

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 6/05/10, 21:08 »
    I had IVF with Dr Paraschos year before last unfortunately unsuccessful but have been blessed with natural twin since. I think the hysteroscopy he gave me helped.
    I used my own eggs and sperm. I live in Greece so speak Greek (marginally) at egg collection there wasn't anyone who spoke good English which was scary and all documents were in Greek. Was a little bit like a conveyer belt and not for the modest among us. The doc was friendly and sympathetic. Not as much back up as I would've liked.
    Doc is however somewhat of a celebrity here in Greece and is often on TV and interested in new developments in fertility. If you need more info please pm me!
    Good luck
    Kleri
    XXX

Offline Lulu-belle

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 7/05/10, 08:55 »
    Thanks Kleri so much for the information. that is very useful it sounds perhaps not worth us pursuing given the distance. And big congratulations on the twins!

Malabar Girl - Good luck on the treatment and keep us in the loop!!

Offline pinkflowers

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 7/05/10, 10:08 »
    Kleri, just had to pop on and say how delighted I am that you are now all together as a family in Greece, sending you tons of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline pobby

• Gold Member
    • keep on believing!
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 7/05/10, 20:37 »
    Kleri,
    Just echoing Pinks words...so pleased you and your family can be all together again!! what a hellish time you have had...how are the boys? they look adorable, it must be wonderful to be finally home with DH xxxx

Offline thinkpositive

• Greece
    • Gold Member
    • Change the way you look at the world.
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 11/05/10, 07:05 »
    Doc is however somewhat of a celebrity here in Greece and is often on TV and interested in new developments in fertility.

thats true.
    In the future and from the Greek  infertility forum (ivfforums.gr) I have heard good and bad things about him.
    Have u decided to go there?

/links