* Author Topic: Embio - Dr.Thanos Paraschos  (Read 17703 times)

0 Members

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Embio - Dr.Thanos Paraschos
« Reply #30 on: 1/11/19, 21:32 »
You keep on replying to really old threads, do you work for the clinic ?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 2/11/19, 15:30 »
    I get seriously upset everytime I see this doctor's name or face anywhere. I had several failed IVF trials with other clinic before we found out that my tubes were blocked. I went to this doctor to get my tubes removed. I believed he had done what I paid him for. After several more failures, my IVF consultant sent me to another surgeon; Imagine my suprise when I woke up and was infomed that my tubes were like sausages and they had to remove both. I was shocked as hell, since I was not supposed to have tubes. WTH did Paraschos do when he put me under? BTW, I got pregnant the first try after this properly corrective measure with another surgeon.

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
    • Nothing without God
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 3/11/19, 02:20 »
    Still follow me? Do you work for Embio’s competition? (previous message)

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
    • Nothing without God
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 3/11/19, 02:21 »
    Hi. I just finish breastfeeding my baby. A short statistic on this topic: 4 ladies Satisfied with Embio & dr. Paraschos: mariapanagioth, DannyG, Lidya and me, Insatisfied: 2: Stacey, MrsDee. Conclusion: Have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos. I travelled there once and have success for the first attempt at 49 y.o.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 3/11/19, 04:46 »
     Look around, there are more of us 😂😂

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
    • Nothing without God
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 3/11/19, 08:36 »
    Hi. I just finish breastfeeding my baby (eats in morning too!). A short statistic on this topic (and topic nr. 401139.0): 5 ladies Satisfied with Embio & dr. Paraschos: mariapanagioth, DannyG, Lidya, Daisaki and Ela2000 (me), Insatisfied: 2: Stacey, MrsDee. Conclusion: Have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos. I travelled there once and have success for the first attempt at 49 y.o.

Offline CanGre

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 7/11/19, 17:27 »
    Add another one to the not satisfied: me! Very dishonest clinic and lack of transparency in the process. Total disgrace to the medical profession.