* Author Topic: Testing too early.....  (Read 5156 times)

0 Members

Offline zuri

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: Testing too early.....
« Reply #20 on: 27/05/10, 07:15 »
hi ladies

This has to be the worst time in my life the anxiety is just too much for poor me.I did  a pee stick and got a  BFN. Not on the first pee just comforting myself i know chances are slim.Today is OTD but am almost not going too scared to get bad news.

How does one get the courage to make it to the clinic!!!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  for all the ladies on this crazy waiting period!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mammamia12

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 27/05/10, 07:46 »

Good Luck Zuri!    ^pray^ ^reiki^   you get a BFP!

mIA X

Offline zuri

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 27/05/10, 12:46 »
    Hi Ladies,

I did not even make it to the test as AF started I was soo shocked i havent even let myself cry.The clinic said i should still do the test but it really is my period why lie to myself.

I don't know what to feel or say this journey has been a tough one.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to all the ladies in waiting .

Zuri

Offline Samb1256

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 27/05/10, 12:50 »
    likewise Zuri.
    My AF arrived today, OTD is tomorrow. Feeling devastated.   I am still going to do my own test tomorrow but think it will be a waste of money.

hang in there hon.

If it helps when I stopped crying I started to arrange next appointment with the clinic to start the 3rd cycle as soon as possible. 

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    • IVF as single egg sharer w known donor
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 27/05/10, 12:59 »
    Sounds like for some of you, it was good news!
    Not so good for the others though - so sorry, I feel your pain...

Testing too early is something I do a lot, even if I could have saved a fiver by waiting just 2 days for AF...

The Sainsburys test I bought this week is meant to detect from 4 days before you're due, and it was a BFN. :(

Still, if I don't come on properly by tomorrow I will do the other one.
    Had some odd spotting since day 5 past 6th natural try, but no other AF symptoms.

Been feeling a bit queasy though and running to the loo a lot... Fingers crossed!

Offline zuri

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 27/05/10, 13:15 »
    hi

Are you still going to be on medication until the OTD? I will go for a test tm just just to give myself some hope hehehe.I can not afford any more treatments this was the ONE and it was my second. I don't know where to start guess have to move on but don't have a clue what moving on means.

I have nice full chest from the medication guess i better enjoy for the next few days hehehe.
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Zuri

Offline Samb1256

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 27/05/10, 13:38 »
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^ sweetie I am so sorry you are not going to go again? Can you make that decision a little later ? do you have to decide now?

I am fortunate I live in Belgium and we get 6 cycles from our health insurance. You pay some things, medication and blood tests but the large part of it is free. 

I am on utrogestan and I will continue it until tomorrow morning and I'll do a HPT. I am not too hopeful though. 

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ 

Offline zuri

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 27/05/10, 16:24 »
    hi  Samb,
    Oh lucky you  i live in africa and have had to sacrifice everything to do the two treatments I have had. I can not afford anymore as i have to travel to southafrica which i very expesive for me.
    Oh the AF pain is killing me and now I am becoming realistic and dont think there is hope.

Crossing my fingers for you tm.
    hugs  Zuri