* Author Topic: Tips needed on home insemination!  (Read 43331 times)

0 Members

Offline pem

• Gold Member
  • Me and my best babba!
modify
Re: Tips needed on home insemination!
« Reply #10 on: 19/07/10, 08:56 »
syringe and a pot here too....5ml..no speculum....definitely needed to liquify, would never have got it into the syringe otherwise...

good luck with it.... :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline babylemonade

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 11/08/10, 19:12 »
    I'm using preseed this cycle to. I'm hoping it will allow the sperm to survive longer, especially when the inseminations are a little before ovulation. Our donor is going on holiday so we are earlier this month.

Good luck

Offline maisy1

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 25/02/12, 18:02 »
    i decided to try to revive this post as a few extra hints always come in handy :)

Offline Glitterintheair

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 26/02/12, 07:30 »
    I've bought the natal hypnotherapy CD and was thinking this month I may listen it it after insemination while I'm laying there waiting!  Maybe help me relax  :)

Offline maisy1

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 26/02/12, 13:54 »
    sounds like a good idea glitter. I have some relaxation cds too. I might give them a go next month.
    Also, if all you successful home insemination ladies want to tell us how you did it please do. 
    It can be a lonely and confusing road when you're going it 'alone'. I've had a few major wobbles on the sanity front this month and could do with all the help I can get on here.

On a more practical level does anyone know where I can get decent syringes with the extended tip. I know someone said they got some on prideangel but I can't seem to see them on there. If anyone could send a link or a pic so I know exactly what I'm looking for x

Offline Louie34

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 26/02/12, 18:21 »
    Hi Girls Sorry I can't really help on the home insemination stuff but just wanted to say thanks to Welsh Ginge we are now listening to the natal hypnotherapy cd and we really like it.We keep falling asleep but I'm sure it is helping us to relax.I am a total stress head and worrier and it is working well for me!We are now on day 4 of Dps down reg injections and I think the cd is helping me to feel more positive about this next journey.Maisy we can totally relate to how you feel.We have both been really up and down in Jan and Feb and everyone around us seems to be pregnant at the mo.We are trying to visualise having our baby and getting there rather than worrying about  how it will happen and the what ifs but have to admit that some days it's easier to do this than others.I am so grateful that I can talk to people on here who understand.Hope you guys are all ok. x

Offline Kirstyleybourne

modify
    Tips needed on home insemination!
    « Reply #16 on: 25/04/15, 22:46 »
    Am worried I won't get it far enough up sorry if it's tmi

Xx

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 23/04/20, 00:13 »
    Hi Maisy, I hope it worked out well for you. Any tips on where to get the syringe with extended tip?
    sounds like a good idea glitter. I have some relaxation cds too. I might give them a go next month.
    Also, if all you successful home insemination ladies want to tell us how you did it please do. 
    It can be a lonely and confusing road when you're going it 'alone'. I've had a few major wobbles on the sanity front this month and could do with all the help I can get on here.

On a more practical level does anyone know where I can get decent syringes with the extended tip. I know someone said they got some on prideangel but I can't seem to see them on there. If anyone could send a link or a pic so I know exactly what I'm looking for x