* Author Topic: Singlies with, or thinking about, number two  (Read 108848 times)

0 Members

Offline Fraggles

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Singlies with, or thinking about, number two
« Reply #150 on: 20/08/11, 21:14 »
Hi
OK I know my first one isn't here but already planning on sibling and sincerely hope I can keep stum as already know the conversations that will take place if I mention it before and it will not be the "we are fully behind you" comments but more of the how will you cope mentally, practically and financially. So I think it could well be the da dum I am bfp route.
Yes I am a coward.
x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lulumead

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 20/08/11, 21:23 »
    I'm with you Fraggles.  :)   I have mentioned already that I have loved being pregnant so much that I really hope I get to do it again and my mum seems v unimpressed and keeps saying "just see how you get on with this one first!"  If I do go again then I'd probably keep it quiet plus I'd have to think about the adoption too as that's still in progress. I just know if I want a chance or being pregnant again I'll probably need to do it sooner rather than later as I'll be 40 when this one turns one.

eek so hard to know what to do but I would love to have more than one if I can....although I can see the advantages of one too.

xx

Offline cocochanel1

• Gold Member
    • My beautiful daughter xxx
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 20/08/11, 21:51 »
    Yes. I know I would not be flavour of the month if I said o was going to try for a 3rd. In fact I think my parents would hit the roof. So what fo I do just go ahead and deal with the grief later?!
    They would worry about all the 'what if's. X

Offline Fraggles

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 20/08/11, 21:54 »
     ;D I am right behind you Coco. xxx

Offline cocochanel1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 21/08/11, 12:56 »
    Thank you Fraggles...xxx

Offline ameliacooper

• Gold Member
    • My gorgeous daughter at 6 months
    modify
    « Reply #155 on: 21/08/11, 13:17 »
    Coco - will reply on topic later but how have you managed to get the ipad to post here please x

Offline starbuck

• Gold Member
    • Waving to mummy!
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 21/08/11, 14:26 »
    Ac  - i can use quick reply on my ipad but not the main reply button.  Very annoying.

Offline ameliacooper

• Gold Member
    • My gorgeous daughter at 6 months
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 21/08/11, 17:39 »
    Thanks for that Starbuck! 

Re no 2.  With DD I announced my pregnancy and my parents went ballistic to say the least!  They of course deny this however since having DD my relationship with my Dad and my sisters has pretty much fallen apart - not that it has put me off having a second!  However my parents do help me out a lot - not that they want to!

If I was to have another I would def still not tell them! 

Offline cocochanel1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 27/08/11, 13:09 »
    Hi all does anyone know if you can fall pregnant whilst still breast feeding? ie. how do I know if I am ovulating? does there need to be a period between stopping breast feeding and starting a natural IUI treatment cycle? I think I have forgotten all I knew about getting pregnant!!! Would it be worth me tracking my cycle even though I am feeding and haven't got my regular period back? I have had only two periods since coco baby was born in January.

Thank you.
    Coco xxx

Offline Felix42

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #159 on: 27/08/11, 14:34 »
    From what I've read you can certainly get pregnant while BF Coco but it is harder especially if it is exclusive BF.  Obviously in my circumstances I had to stop because of the depot shot but did consider trying to work around that. What determined me that it was best to stop first though was that i thought given all the emotional difficulty and cost of treatment, I needed to give it my best shot and if bf could affect that then best either wait til I stopped bf naturally (which wasn't going to happen) or stop before treatment.  V different circumstances to your own though.

Love and hugs, Felix xx