* Author Topic: Kellyís IVF Diary, Trying for BabyNo2  (Read 1229 times)

0 Members

modify
Kellyís IVF Diary, Trying for BabyNo2
« Reply #10 on: 13/10/19, 08:13 »

7dp5dt.........

Just a quick 1 this morning as head all over the place, I had no more spotting last night but woke up to abit more this morning, I really donít no what to think, part of me is saying itís all over and this is AF starting and part of me is wanting to hold onto hope that itís implantation, thereís seems to be a little bit more there this morning every other wipe ( sorry TMI ) praying and hoping itís implantation and not period making appearance, so hard to concentrate on anything

X Kelly X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 13/10/19, 11:57 »

Canít help but think my time is up 7dp5dt and bleeding seems to be getting more  :'(

X Kelly x

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 14/10/19, 10:29 »

Nothing to report except still bleeding........
    I no deep down this is the end of the cycle for me, this is so unfair and cruel

X Kelly x

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 15/10/19, 08:45 »

..... still bleeding

The pain and hurt u experience in a failed cycle is sumthing no1 cud even imagine the feeling of being a Failure, so my first ever Cycle I got my Daughter which I cudnt be any more proud of and lucky, 2nd cycle failed and itís killed part of me, how on earth u ladies go thru treatment after treatment and still going is amazing u are all human superheroís and want to be so bloody proud of urselfs, each and everyone of u are all inspirations!!
    Must admit a didnít even bother with pessary last night ano a shud but a just no so itís pointless, dreading going to clinic tomorrow for blood tests nothing like kicking u wen ur already down, Had a really bad day yesturday think I cud have filled a river with tears but my Partner and all family have been brilliant I really cudnt wish for a better partner to help me thru this after all he will be hurting aswell, iam REALLY dreading breaking the news to my DD sheís 12yr so fully understands she got up with me on a morning watched me do injections sheís been so interested and involved being her age a cud hide it from her anyways she is like hawk eye she got excited this morning saying Mam u find out tomorrow (total lump in my throat) trying to think of ways to tell her gently but donít think there is a nice way to tell her.......
    BUT no matter how hurt and broken iam, I have 2 Frosties babies there waiting for me I WILL get our baby and sibling for my girl weather it kills me or breaks me, iam strong powered and donít give up without a fight so Frostie Babies iam coming for you......... sooner the better
    My Christmas snow babies  :-*

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 16/10/19, 19:03 »

Had pregnancy test bloods taking......
    This confirmed a Pregnancy HCG levels BUT shows low HCG which they says the bleeding will be me loosing it from the womb, they believed it had been successful implantation but prob has stopped growing  I have to have Beta bloods dun again in a weeks time but they said the chances are very very slim and they donít really see anyone turning things around at this stage, I agreed to stop all medication and let nature takes its course, what a cruel world this is  :'(
    Iam so hurt and feel a failure BUT I will not be beating I will get my miricle baby!!!!
    Thank you to all who has followed my dairy i will deffinatly be back to continue my Dream journey  ^hugme^
    X Kelly X