* Author Topic: Osborne's 1st IVF (ICSI); BFP!!! Surprise natural BFP!  (Read 7754 times)

0 Members

Offline osborne

27/03/2012

I'm not sure this is the right place to post but I want to record what's happened. So beautiful dd is now 8 months old and we are thoroughly enjoying her and are thankful every day for her. We've not been using contraception and are planning to have our 2 snowbabies transferred on a natural FET in August.

I've had 4 cycles now since I stopped BF and on Thursday March 22nd was absolutely shocked to see the words "Pregnant 1-2" on a cb digital test! My period had been late but I'd had some pink spotting and had the same symptoms I felt with dd: headache over right eye, dizzyness, itchy under my belly button and an anethetic taste in my mouth. This is our one and only positive pregnancy test in all the years of ttc! I've fantasised about how I would tell dh this news so many times and now, I could! When dh came home from work he went straight to dd (as is usually the case for daddy's little girl!) who was proudly sitting in her chair waving the (clean!) test around - took him a while to understand that it was a new one and not the one from our last pregnancy! he of course was shocked but so happy; we all were... sadly  that has all changed, snatched away yesterday as a chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks and 4 days. My Mum was coming down to visit and I was so excited to tell her this news and was also keen to see the digital test move up to 2-3 weeks as it was showing 1-2 still on the Saturday and only faint lines on the dye tests... I can't describe how it felt to see the words Not Pregnant on the test.

I started bleeding last night, heavy and crampy and we are just so very sad at what could have been. We still plan on FET in August and I'm sure in time will take this positive from this in that we managed to fall pregnant naturally for the first time in almost 10 years of trying.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline osborne

modify
    Osborne's 1st IVF (ICSI); BFP!!! Surprise natural BFP!
    « Reply #31 on: 16/11/19, 08:22 »
    9 years ago today, we got our first ever positive pregnancy test after an epic fertility journey. Today, I am Mummy to our ICSI baby girl (now 8!), 2 more dds (aged 4&5) and a little boy who turns 1 at the end of this month..... beyond our wildest dreams 🥰