* Author Topic: LIT Ladies chat ~ Part 4 (formerly LIT needed)  (Read 125845 times)

0 Members

Offline Martha Moo

• FF's Inimitable List Princess
  • Volunteer
New home

Happy chatting and lots of luck!

To bookmark the thread we now have a button (next to reply) click on there to save posting to bookmark  ;)

Em

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ourturn

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: LIT Treatment needed ~ Part 4
    « Reply #1 on: 28/11/10, 21:44 »
    marking

Offline MissyMinx

• I love bubbles. xx
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 29/11/10, 17:25 »
    Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on FF in absolutely ages as been languishing in the land of IF Limbo ^eyes^ , however - we're clambering back on the wagon next year :) , and I've been trying to reach Dr T (to no avail ::) !) to book in for LIT early in 2011.  Does anyone know off the top of their heads which email address he's using at the moment?

Hope you're all ok - looking forward to catching up and chatting with you all again.  ^hugme^

Love,

Em.x

Offline MissyMinx

• I love bubbles. xx
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 30/11/10, 12:40 »
    Hi ladies,

Further to my last post, I wonder if anyone who is planning on going out for LIT with Dr T over the next few weeks would mind please booking me an appointment if I haven't had any joy myself by then?  I can PM my details.

Thanks all,

Love,

Em.x

Offline Ourturn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 30/11/10, 16:46 »
    Hi Ladies, results from my last 2 pooled donor lits with Dr T are in and results are much better than last time (all were in single figures)

Flowsymetry Positive (it was previously negative even though I had been pg before? I had had one chemical and one early mc since last retest could this be why?)

tcells IGM+ 7.3
    tcells IGG+ 98.3
    b-cells igm+ 23.3 
    b-cells Igg+ 99.9

Should I ve worried about the 3rd number or will the higher two compensate? Really don't want to have to do another lit now I am pregnant

Thanks

Anna x

Offline scoobyboo

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 3/12/10, 16:09 »
    Hi Ladies

Sorry for gatecrashing the thread. I was wondering if one of you kind ladies can help me with my results.

I've had 2 lots of LIT done with Dr Gorgy and my results have come back as the following...

Flowcytometry. Positive
    (T-CELLS)Igm+ 5.4
    (T-CELLS)IgG+ 99.4
    (B-CELLS)Igm+ 34.5
    (B-CELLS)IgG+ 99.9

Do you think i will have to have another LIT session? I'm a bit worried that i'm running out of time as i start down regulation omn the 8th Dec and hop to start stimming on the 21st Dec.

Thanks

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 3/12/10, 17:19 »
    sobroody, scooby: all those results look fab to me. don't think you need more lit

Offline scoobyboo

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 3/12/10, 22:31 »
    Thanks Agate, your reply has really helped...Just another quick question what is the Flowcytometry Positive all about?
    Initially when i had my LAD tested this was negative and on my retest it has appeared positive, is this something i need to worry about?

My next worry is to see if my cytokines have gone down after my 4th injection of humira  ^pray^

Thanks again for your reply  ;)

Sobroody, well done on your results and congratulations.

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 4/12/10, 10:09 »
    scooby: its all in the faq, but basically it just means that the average of your 4 lad results is more than 50

Offline sunshineamsterdam

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 7/12/10, 10:27 »
    Hello girls,

I read somewhere that herbal teas and LIT are not to be 'mixed'... Is there any truth to this? I have not heard of this before myself (just that AB's should be avoided 1 week prior & after LIT, but not herbal teas...)
    What could possibly be in herbal tea that interacts with LIT?

Probably have to go back to Athens this Spring for 3rd LIT if thats any use... My last jab was in July....