* Author Topic: LIT Ladies chat ~ Part 4 (formerly LIT needed)  (Read 125923 times)

0 Members

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
  • Volunteer
modify
Re: LIT Ladies chat ~ Part 4 (formerly LIT needed)
« Reply #80 on: 6/04/11, 20:26 »
good luck woodwitch!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline woodwitch

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 6/04/11, 20:58 »

The re-test cost was 210 in case anyone needs to know.

Woody

Offline nat4353

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 6/04/11, 21:06 »
    we sent blood down to be sent off for re-test yesterday - how long does it take to get back to you and do you have to phone through to get them ????

hope everyone gets good results xx

we have strated DR now so only retesting for the sake of knowing really so praying it have all gone to plan xx

Offline woodwitch

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 6/04/11, 21:14 »
    Nat - presumably yours and mine will make the journey to the Windy City together!
    Agate believes they'll not take too long - I'm figuring if the bloods arrive by Friday (at the latest) we may get our results by Wednesday??

It can't do any harm to phone TDL yourself - is that where you sent them? If you do ring them will you post here as I think we'll find out at the same time?

Good luck with the DR!

Woody

Woody

Offline nat4353

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 6/04/11, 21:20 »
    hehe that put a smile on my face thinking that our bloods are side by side making the long journey together !!!

jessica took my email and said something about them emailing me !!! but i will check on wed

what were your LAD numbers b4 the lit xx

Offline woodwitch

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 11/04/11, 18:17 »

what were your LAD numbers b4 the lit xx

My LAD was (are these the right numbers?? looking at page 144 Dr Beer's book which says the following should be above 30%)

[T-cells] IgG+ 13.2
    [B-cells] IgG+ 20.8

I've shown you mine - now show me yours :) (I really only have a tenuous grasp of all this - my theory being that my brain is too full of information)

Woody

Offline nat4353

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 11/04/11, 21:52 »
    hiya

mine were

tcells igm - 1.9

tcells igG - 4.8 ( this was the one he was concerned about as if this is low and u have had m/c then lad needed although not too important if low and not had m/c)

bcells igm - 22.7

b cells IgG 93.8 - he said this was very good ( i think this number shows how many times u have conceived in my case 6 so thats why it is high )

not long and hopefully we shall get results but its only a tiny hurdle for us but we must keep positive :) xx

Offline woodwitch

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 14/04/11, 13:19 »
    Nat - I rang Dr G's office today and the new nurse (Philippa) said she would ring the Lab (not sure if TDL or RFU in Chicago). After about an hour she rang me back and said that the Lab were faxing the results to her and did I want them posting out to me. Dr G is away until Monday anyway so hopefully I will get them by Saturday and will be able to interpret them myself (with a bit of help if necessary, lol!)

How about you?

Woody

Offline nat4353

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 14/04/11, 13:51 »
    hiya

mine came yesterday in the post - rather random as was going to phone

my  newbresults are

t cells igm 3.7                    ( so this is a bit of a non mover ) was 1.9

t cells igG 83.6                   ( this is the one he had concerns for me ) was 4.8 so im happy with that

b cells igm - 46.9                was 22.7 ( so it now over the 30 i suppose thats good

b cells igG 96.6                   ( he said this was great anyway was 93.8 so a little better

hope you get yours soon, are you having a consultation about your results ???? nat

Offline woodwitch

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 14/04/11, 14:14 »
    Oh - am pleased for you! :)

Bit annoying though that I had to chase mine, sigh! I'm hoping that I won't need a consult  :o