* Author Topic: sick and weak with fear. Having a pregnancy test on Tuesday  (Read 847 times)

0 Members

Offline SuzanneM

• Un-Ranked
The only 2 symptoms I am getting that cannot be related to hormonal imbalance problems are nausea and visiting the toilet all the time without an infection -oh, and have gone off eating dairy things!

I know I have to find out either way, because I had a miscarriage 3 year's ago.  There is more against me for carrying.  First, my husband has non-obstructive azoospermia and so the sperm will probably be too weak and I have not had a period for nearly a year.

We so desperately want to be parents and have waited for 19 years.  We did go for artificial insemination and I got pregnant but baby died inside me. This was over 10 years ago. But after this, we became christians and it goes against our belief to use a donor, so we had tried to reconcile ourselves to not ever being parents, but sadly, I have not done so well and now this!!

I am so scared that I am going to have a miscarriage, so that decided me to find out for once and for all if I am or not.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mish3434

• Owned By A Butterfly Eating Kitty
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Renesmee and Jake :o) x
    Suzanne,  Good luck for your test tomorrow, please come back and tell us how you get on  ^reiki^   ^reiki^   ^reiki^

Shelley x