* Author Topic: Humira Chat ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Ladies/Experiences)  (Read 192766 times)

0 Members

Offline Springflower

modify
Re: Humira Ladies ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Experiences)
« Reply #200 on: 9/04/11, 16:59 »
Oh Tina, how stressful.  I'm afraid I cant offer any advice but big hugs ^hugme^

Hope - I'm due to have my 2nd Humira shot tomorrow.  I felt fine after the first, although I've heard that can otfen be the case then you feel rough with the 2nd.  So we will see..... Have you had both shots and waiting to retest?  Am so stressed about this flare up business!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope ^J^

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 9/04/11, 17:39 »
    Springflower - done my 2nd injection 6 days ago, so now waiting nervously for re-test :-\  goshhh I know what you mean this 'flare business' I have read the Dr Beers book and advised if it flares add IVIG infusion but hey ho! will wait and see... just do not have any rough feeling at all and wonder if it works for me.When are you going to have your re-test? Have you finish taking your abx's?

x x

Offline Springflower

modify
    « Reply #202 on: 10/04/11, 08:44 »
    Hey Hope

Yep finished my Abs for hidden c and am now due to retest any day now.  Terrifed I havent cleared because I was so sick on them, but will just have to wait and see!  Also don't know when to retest yet for Humira, I havent looked that ahead far yet!  When will you be retesting?  God all this excitement with tests/retests! ;)

Offline Hope ^J^

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 10/04/11, 11:48 »
     ;D  well... ;D  think this makes me  ^idiot^    never ending tests :o  one thing lead to another! ^bigbad^ we will be fine  ^hugme^

^pray^ hidden c treated - I'm w/ you re:abx's horrid side efffects >:( . Humira re-test w/ Dr G 10days after the 2nd jab. There's no obvious reason your level 1 is high? apart from the hidden c? My re-test on 19th   freaking out what the outcome first attempt humira. Dr Beers book advice humira + IVIG for endo patients so maybe the wait is worth it   ^reiki^  .

have a lovely   ^sunny^  sunday  ;)   x x

Offline Tina K

• Izzy
    modify
    « Reply #204 on: 10/04/11, 13:43 »
    Hi Agate
    Thank you for your advice. As I am here I am going to go ahead and my only option is iVIG on et day (tomorrow). Resigned to a failure but no point abandoning now.
    Thanks again
    Tina x

Offline Amily

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #205 on: 10/04/11, 14:18 »
    Hi Tina
    Don't be resigned to failure...you never know! iVIG may make the difference and/or your result may be down since you had the test.
    Best of luck and  ^reiki^

Offline Bettysjourney

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #206 on: 11/04/11, 17:14 »

Tina

sorry to hear your predicament hunni.
    please dont resign yourself though.  lots of women have flared and got pregnant.

good luck mt dear
    BETTY XX

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #207 on: 11/04/11, 18:49 »
    tina: totally agree with Linnie and Amily - you have every chance of this working!

Offline Tina K

• Izzy
    modify
    « Reply #208 on: 12/04/11, 06:16 »
    Ah thanks girls - feeling pretty raw and sad and you have cheered me up!

Offline Springflower

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 12/04/11, 12:31 »
    Hey ladies

Did my 2nd humira jab on Sunday morning.  Hope -  like you I have no side effects, guess we will have to wait and see... Just looking at my dates and think if I can test 10 days after the last jab I'll be testing the day after you on 20th April.  I'm hoping at least there's some improvement either with hidden c or the Humira! 

Hope everyone's ok. Tina as the others have said it aint over til its over, keep strong!! ^hugme^