* Author Topic: Humira Chat ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Ladies/Experiences)  (Read 192764 times)

0 Members

Offline Sparklyone

modify
Re: Humira Ladies ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Experiences)
« Reply #220 on: 14/04/11, 17:26 »
Hi Tokii

Glad you have it sorted hun. My friend was at Care and is now 20 weeks pg after just IL drips and her levels were over 50. I think if you have had a bad flare on it before and were so ill on it there are other options with low raised levels. There is also someone on the March/April ARGC thread - who refused humira with similar levels and is just having IVIG/IL instead so it is an option. Just replied to your pm xxxxxxxxx

Sparkly xxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline helana74

• Gold Member
    • Me 39 DH 37
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 14/04/11, 18:17 »
    Hi Amily
    I am having 3 intralipids over a space of about 6 weeks so I have had 1 already about 3 weeks ago, am due to my 2nd on Monday morning and my 3rd on the 26/4 about 5-7 days before embryo transfer.  I also started the steroids/clexane 3 days ago, am praying this brings the TNF's down a bit. I am also about to finish my day 25 round of antibiotics so this might work too.

Are you on a similar schedule?

Good luck to both of us!

xH

Offline Amily

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 14/04/11, 21:52 »
    Hi Helana
    Just two for me: day 7 (as days 5 and 6 are bank hol weekend) and day 10 after stimming. Yes, starting steroids and clexane too on stimming. Really hope this all works!!!

Offline Springflower

modify
    « Reply #223 on: 15/04/11, 13:32 »
    Hi Ladies

I'm due to retest after having my 2 Humira shots on Wens, does anyone know how long it takes for these results to come back? 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! ^hugme^

Offline Amily

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #224 on: 15/04/11, 13:55 »
    Springflower
    It is one of the Chicago ones so the usual advice is up to 10 days but I think it can be as early as after 5.

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #225 on: 15/04/11, 15:14 »
    of the chicago tests, cytokine ratio, LAD and NK assay all tend to be fairly quick - its DQa that takes a lot longer.

Offline angela123

modify
    « Reply #226 on: 18/04/11, 21:41 »
    Hi morrrigan, I am on my 2nd set of the devil juice that is humira. ^bigbad^ ............ came down from 43 to 33 so hoping 2nd set is doing the trick.....not as sick this time.....now after all the moaning worried is isn't working :-\ .........this IF stuff sends you potty......... interiplis next Wednesday (27th ) and after arsing around with Jessica about LIT............ 15 people on waiting list more chance of snow in hell than getting LIT with DR G before my cycle so l am taking a chance with clincheck and having LIT on 7th May so if all goes well I will have all my ducks in a row before cycle next month.(12th may ish)....after much soul searching decided to throw the kitchen sink at it as with our other complications High FSH/ sperm issues.....  thought as it will be my only cycle with OE I should do it so I can rest at night if it doesnt go well........I see you are thriving how wonderful :) :) :)  hope all is well dear....
    ang xxx

Offline Elisa9876

modify
    « Reply #227 on: 18/04/11, 22:04 »
    Hi Ladies,

I had Humira delivered today but now I am unsure if it is better to start straight away or until nearer the cycle? I am hoping to have my transfer on 4 July. If I had my first shot tomorrow, the second 2 weeks later, testing another 2 weeks later, then there would be 7 weeks between the second shot and the transfer. Does this sound OK? Sorry if this is as confusing to you as it is to me ....

Agate, I don't know if you are around but would be grateful for some reassurance.

Any other useful tips gratefully received, too.
    Love to you all,
    Elisa
    x

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #228 on: 19/04/11, 08:01 »
    elisa: I think you probably want to get on with it - because having looked for your previous post you said your TNFa ratio was 49ish?  that's pretty high, so I'd be GUESSING you might need time to do another 2 shots and then, possibly follow up with some intralipids (ivig?) - if you respond really well to the first 2 shots and don't really need any more, then you could have a shot of intralipids just to try and keep it down for longer.... whereas if you wait and then have to postpone your Tx that would be worse?

Offline Elisa9876

modify
    « Reply #229 on: 19/04/11, 08:17 »
    Thanks so much, Agate. Following your advice on diet, too and trying my best to do everything that might help.
    Elisa
    x