* Author Topic: Humira Chat ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Ladies/Experiences)  (Read 194299 times)

0 Members

Offline bettyboop5

• Gold Member-10018
modify
Re: Humira Ladies ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Experiences)
« Reply #300 on: 28/05/11, 16:11 »
LiliRose  Cant not believe were taking the same kinda things.  I was on wheatgrass too and that actually made my FSH too.Never again.Anyway, hopefully  the resveratrol and tumeric does the trick. Im thinking of an overal tab as well like pregnancare or zita west dha  but worried Zita west is just too pricey for nothing, I dont know.  Not long till u re-test ur TNF in June. Cooool!

Ive just been to Boots and boughtt a wormimg tablet.  My ^Booty^ is a  little itchy and I remember someone here doing prep and taking the worming tablet. She got her BFP tht cycle.   :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member-10018
    • Summer time!!
    modify
    « Reply #301 on: 28/05/11, 21:48 »
    I also took a worming tablet this time round thanks to Morrigan's protocol  ^hugme^
    The pharmacist guy must have thought i was crazy when i explained what & why i needed it  ^idiot^ he could'nt understand why i wanted it if i don't have worms?  ;D he just aske me a few q's in regards to what meds i'm currently taking & sold me the orange flavoured tablet for a couple quid  ;)

My acupuncturist also thought it was a bit extreme but hey ho  ;) Im pregnant  :)

Electra x

Offline bettyboop5

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #302 on: 28/05/11, 22:19 »
    Butterflies4ever and Morrigan are the wormers ;D ;D ;D .   Just like u I was quite imbarrased.The phamacist asked me if it was for a child??  Said it was mine and she looked at me funny.  She asked how long the  symptoms had been for?? my reply was quite imbarrasing.  Told her Id had an itchy  ^shake^  for quite some time.   I started laughing and phamacist didnt find it amusing.  She asked abt other meds which I told her id been on antibiotics for 29 days.  Now she even looked at me funny like Id grown a beard lol.  Anyway Ive taken my worming tablet and no probs so far...

Offline Dreams

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #303 on: 28/05/11, 23:38 »
    Hi Girls,

Just a quick question worming Tablets? what's all this about? Sorry to be a bit of an  ^idiot^

B-4ever glad to see your news ;D , not yet started back on the Humira...my sister is doing her's at the mo and hoping to get going in the next week or so if results come back ok and Mr T gives her the ok to start cycle... so spacing it out between us as we also work together ;)

Good luck & hello to everyone else ^fairydust^

Dreams

Offline Lilirose

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #304 on: 29/05/11, 10:03 »
    I thought I'd heard it all but gotta echo what Dreams has asked, worming tablets girls???  What the?  I didn't even know humans took worming tablets!  What are they supposed to do?

Betty, yeah i'm just sticking with the two supplements, i think i've taken adn tried everything going in our IVF 'journey' and at this stage I think less is more.  Also am sick of taking supplements!

Lx

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member-10018
    • Summer time!!
    modify
    « Reply #305 on: 29/05/11, 10:29 »
    I left it 16 days before retest- The only other thing I did was the worming tablet !!!!

Well I'm going to cycle with next Af- whether Dr G agrees or not remains to be seen !

I hope you cytokines plumet soon  Jo !

I took the worming tab as i thought it may clear my gut of any lingering bugs although i'd been on ab's prior to clear mycroplasma, but it was something that Morrigan said that made me wanna give it a try.
    I felt a bit silly trying to explain the the pharmacist that i was taking it to hopefully help with my outcome of IVF.
    He looked up Humira in a medical book just to see if it would be ok to take the worming tab which was fine.
    It was a kiddies tab orange flavoured, but to be honest they must have thought i was bonkers.....

Offline Springflower

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #306 on: 30/05/11, 09:22 »
    Fascinated to hear about the worming tablets.  I will be marching down to Boots to get myself one! 

Interested to hear ppl's thought on the whole waiting 3 months after Humira thing.  Dr G has told me I have to wait too.  Everytime I go in I try to persuade him otherwise but he's not budging! Although mine were at 67, so I had some way to go.... Parying the 4th Humira and drip has helped.  Last retest I had bought them down to 41 so hopefully I've had another jump downwards!

Offline Amily

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #307 on: 31/05/11, 16:10 »
    Hi Bettyboop
    Haven't heard of reservatrol...waht is it and how much do you take? And how much turmeric? Took spirulina till I heard it was bad for immune tx ladies so stopped.

Offline Lilirose

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #308 on: 31/05/11, 16:22 »
    Hi Amily

I'm on the same as Betty, the resveratrol and turmeric.  I take two a day.  Agate actually suggested the resveratrol to me, it's supposed to be what the French Paradox is all about you know the way french people have a diet relatively high in fat and drink a lot of wine, yet have one of the lowest heart disease instances?  Anyway, it's supposed to help with the cytokines, as is the turmeric and anything hot really, lots of ginger, garlic, curries in general are great.  Am on a diet as well so hoping it all helps...

Springflower my cytokines were at 64, couldnt' believe how high they were, i wonder do I have any change of my cytokines getting down within normal range in one go (2 injections)?

Lilirose x

Offline Amily

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #309 on: 31/05/11, 17:02 »
    Thanks lilirose
    Can you get reservatrol and turmeric tablets? At Holland and Barrett etc? Have not seen them. Are you on two of each a day?
    Thanks. :)