* Author Topic: Humira Chat ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Ladies/Experiences)  (Read 194289 times)

0 Members

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member-10018
  • Summer time!!
modify
Re: Humira Ladies ~ Part 2 (formerly Humira Experiences)
« Reply #310 on: 31/05/11, 17:10 »
H&B do sell resveratrol but Natures best is a really good brand but highly expensive.

Electra x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Springflower

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #311 on: 31/05/11, 17:27 »
    Hey Lily

I think you may have to have another Humira shot have you considered trying an Intralipid drip to help get them down?  They are only 350 so a bit cheaper.

Out of interest those of you taking Tumeric.  How much do you take?  I'm currently on 400mg tablet a day but would like to up it if thats possible.  Every little bit helps as they say!

Spring
    x

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Moderator-4
    modify
    « Reply #312 on: 31/05/11, 17:55 »
    H&B do sell resveratrol but Natures best is a really good brand but highly expensive.

Electra x

last time I looked at the resveratrol H&B were selling it worked out poor value for money because although the tablets weren't expensive their concentration of resveratrol was so low that it worked out more expensive per mg of resveratrol than buying a premium brand like solgar.

Offline Lilirose

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #313 on: 31/05/11, 18:44 »
    Hi girls

Amily yes I'm on two of both a day - I got mine in a health shop here in Dublin, I would avoid H&B dont' think their stuff is supposed to be that good, I always go to an independent health store.  I bought the Solgar brand (the one Agate mentioned below).

Springflower, I've had intralipids the last two IVFs, ARGC didn't mention to me about trying intralipids as well although I am off work for a few months so would have plenty of time to go for intralipids...I wonder should I ring and ask ARGC?  Re the turmeric, I'm taking 2 x 400mg a day so 800 in total.

Lilirose x

Offline Amily

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #314 on: 31/05/11, 19:31 »
    Thanks lilirose and Electra
    Thanks and lots of luck, Agate!

Offline Springflower

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #315 on: 1/06/11, 13:25 »
    Lilirose - You could give them a call and see what they say.  No harm in asking!  Thanks for the info re tumeric I have upped my dose from today!  Think I'm going to give resveratrol a go too.

Offline Amily

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #316 on: 1/06/11, 22:34 »
    Have ordered resveratrol, thanks! The only turmeric I can find is Solgar and it says 'Cherry turmeric' Is that right??? ???

Offline Lilirose

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #317 on: 2/06/11, 09:04 »
    Hi Amily

No mine just says Turmeric??  Never heard of cherry turmeric...

good luck girls

Lx

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Moderator-4
    modify
    « Reply #318 on: 2/06/11, 09:14 »
    solgar cherry tumeric seems to be a whole mix of different herbs including tumeric - unless you are going to research all the different consitutents for safety in pg etc, you might want to stick to plain tumeric/curcumin e.g., lamberts brand.  Tumeric is the unrefined spice that you find in your spice rack - curcumin is the active ingredient extracted from the spice.

Offline Amily

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #319 on: 2/06/11, 09:31 »
    Thanks Agate and Lilirose  :)
    I will seek out the Lamberts brand. The cherry one seemed a bit odd so I didn't get it.