* Author Topic: Poor Responders Part 116  (Read 261361 times)

0 Members

Offline IzziLu

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Poor Responders Part 116
« Reply #2740 on: 22/08/11, 16:21 »
TC, that's great news, so you're out of the starting blocks  ^clapping^ Hope you get on ok with the down-regging, what drug are you using? I'm going to be using Buserelin and must admit, I'm a bit nervous, having always done SP and never having had to down-reg before  ^scared^  Yep, you're right, looks like I won't be far behind you at all, will be following your progress closely and thinking lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  thoughts for both of us  ;)   :-*

Hope you gals have a lovely meet-up on Saturday  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2741 on: 22/08/11, 16:46 »
    Izz - I am injecting Buserilin and then will start oestragen patches in about 2 weeks.   ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that our frosties survive the thaw

Offline beachgirl

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #2742 on: 22/08/11, 16:48 »
    Izzilu...not great, she was on bed rest until today when the physio got her up...as you can imagine being stuck in bed flat since Tuesday hasn't been great since she's only had a couple of visitors..but can you believe they're talking about discharding her tomorrow..far too quickly for me..

Thanks for asking..

He everyone..sends wave x

Offline Spuds

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2743 on: 22/08/11, 18:33 »
    http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0137z06

Guys Hi xx these are the web sites that were sent to me xx hope they help xxxxxx

loads of love
    xx

/links

Offline shortie66

• Gold Member
    • My wonderful moo moo chops
    modify
    « Reply #2744 on: 22/08/11, 22:05 »
    Hellooooooooooooooooo  :)

Back from Blackpool, had the best time in bloody ages loads of fun laughs booze and food.  ::)  Have 5 days left of brown cyclacur to take and then should get af. Have to let Penny know where we are at start of september so hoping to cycle mid september  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  that for once the sun shines on us  ;)

Offline Mish3434

• Owned By A Butterfly Eating Kitty
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Renesmee and Jake :o) x

Offline Mish3434

• Owned By A Butterfly Eating Kitty
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • Renesmee and Jake :o) x