* Author Topic: Some other clinics in Turkey  (Read 21248 times)

0 Members

Offline h0lly

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: Some other clinics in Turkey
« Reply #10 on: 2/01/13, 13:49 »
that's a good list but i can't see Jinepol at the list. I found this on the website. i'm searching about jinepol nowadays :)

Jinepol IVF Clinic
Adress:   Nispetiye Mahallesi Aytar Caddesi Baslik Sokak No:1 1.Levent Besiktas ISTANBUL TURKEY
(Besiktas Municipality Building)
Phone:   +90 212 264 18 28
Fax:      +90 212 264 18 80
GSM:    +90 533 713 74 19
Mail:    [email protected]

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline aniya

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Re: Some other clinics in Turkey
    « Reply #11 on: 21/02/13, 16:17 »
    Thank you very much for the list, due to language barrier, only few sites come up when we search. I also wanted to confirm if you by chance have any idea which of these clinics offer Micro TESE process? My DH has Azoospermia and we want to go to Turkey for Micro TESE first

Offline Lucky Linda

modify
    Some other clinics in Turkey
    « Reply #12 on: 27/05/15, 13:05 »
    Someone mentions Bahceci on here I asked if anyone had heard of them got nothing back anyone know anything else? I am looking to Cyprus and this name came up so in the dark feel totally lost friends help please.

Offline Berry77

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 10/06/15, 19:04 »
    Hi Linda, I have visited the Bahceci clinic in Cyprus. Hubby and I called in when we were on holiday in Cyprus last month. The Bahceci Health group are a large group of IVF clinics in the Middle East and Balkans, also with a clinic in Cyprus. The Cyprus clinic has been operating since 2005 under the name "Cyprus IVF Centre", but because a number of other clinics have started using the name the clinic is now called " Bahceci Cyprus IVF Clinic". It is located in the Yasham Private hospital in Famagusta, in the Northern part of Cyprus.
    They have a retired English nurse working with them called Dorothy, and the Dr Sahra also speaks good English, so no problem with communication. Worth checking out.
    Hope this has been of help. best wishes XXX

Offline dgrrr

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 18/04/16, 06:56 »
    I'm finding it so difficult to find websites in English, I had a reply from Maha @visit care and she is telling me about Euro Ivf but site incompletely in Arabic. Can anyone tell me anything on this clinic?

Offline carly202

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 18/11/16, 11:07 »
    If you are planning to do just ivf treatment you can go Bahceci Istanbul but If you need donation treatment you should go its cyprus centre which name is british cyprus ivf. Btw both of them has english website and english patient coordinator.

Offline shamrock3

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 23/11/16, 11:54 »
    my treatment was in bahceci and I had a good experience as well, many thanks them again

Offline liz88

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 8/12/16, 13:31 »
    Bahceci has 3 clinics in Turkey 2 of them are in Istanbul

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 19/05/20, 21:31 »
    2020 ladies! I'm considering Turkey or North Cyprus only cos of cost and as I'm 42 I might need more cycles.
    Are these good with OE for over 40s?

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 24/09/20, 22:42 »
    Delectable_Sunshine I'm 43.  :)  Started cycling in North Cyprus with Dunya IVF in January.  I'm due this December - fingers crossed and a hundred prayers  ^pray^  I used my own egg and just used an anonymous donor sperm.  Do you have issues?