* Author Topic: Immune issues - start here guide to this section!  (Read 142523 times)

0 Members

Offline stephom

modify
Immune issues - start here guide to this section!
« Reply #160 on: 11/09/14, 23:12 »
Thanks agate.

I haven't been diagnosed with any of the things you mentioned and have done most of the infection tests, etc

I think i read in your other post that CD56 is the total concentration of NK cells, so how does it relate to CD 19 and the tnf? Just want to get a better understanding of it all. My CD 56 is also in the normal range.

Do you know of any success stories with high tnf? Maybe i am just a skeptic on this issue. I have a 10 year old now (conceived naturally) and was the same weight as i am now when i had her and didn't have any issues with the pregnancy, so thats why i am wondering what the whole immune thing is.

When i had my 2nd natural pregnancy, i was at a healthy weight and that was when i even miscarried so its really all so confusing.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline stephom

modify
    « Reply #161 on: 11/09/14, 23:27 »
    Sorry its me again. Do you know where i can get IVIG to buy to travel with? I asked one of the doctors at ARGC and they just said i should ask pharmacies for what they need and maybe the can give me a prescription..

Offline Kristina2012

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 12/09/14, 21:17 »
    hi agate, sorry i have another question for you too...
    i had thrombophilia tested which came back normal. dr g recommends that i also have factor II, leiden IV and MHTFR - are these tests necessary if my thrombophilia is normal??

Many thanks for all your help Agate x

Offline ssjj25

modify
    « Reply #163 on: 16/09/14, 21:54 »
    Hello
    I have just been through a failed IVF, only 1 egg was obtained and transferred, but I came on my period 14 days after my trigger shot.  Which would have been the norm for me.
    I would like to look at immune tests, to check if I have any uterine problems.  Can anyone point me in the right direction at all?

Offline pookiepoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 17/09/14, 07:49 »
    Hi ssjj,
    Sorry for your failed cycle. Check agates immune FAQ.

Pani

Offline Silver star

• Gold Member
    • walking up a very long IVF hill !
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 17/09/14, 11:33 »
    Hey ssjj ,

Sorry for your BFN , as you can see by my Signature I've done a lot ! After our BFN in April , we went to zita west , we saw DR G , he was great I did full Chicago ( cost : 820 ) then with that info he could all he needed to see , so over the pass few weeks I've been doing a trial run of intrlipeds ( cost : 105 x 3 ) then a re test ( cost : 420)
    With my new results he was able to see how they affected me , so now I have a new protocol , they want me to go to THE CUBE in Prague ,
    My ET will be in November ,
    DR G told me doing 1 or 2 intrlipeds the day of or a day before ET was pointless !
    I need to have then starting 6/8 weeks before !

PM if you need more help xxxxx

Offline ssjj25

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 17/09/14, 20:16 »
    Thanks so much for the info Silver Star, I am going to start looking into the Chicago test asap.  Just going to do some reading on it all, so I may pop you some questions over if you don't mind xx

Offline Silver star

• Gold Member
    • walking up a very long IVF hill !
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 18/09/14, 09:31 »
    Ask away my love !

XXXXXX

Offline pookiepoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 25/09/14, 09:43 »
    Hi Agate,

Question, do you know if LIT can also effect the TNFa? If one is doing Humira and LIT same time?

Pani x

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 25/09/14, 13:02 »
    hopefully it only brings it down and not up