* Author Topic: Immune issues - start here guide to this section!  (Read 141758 times)

0 Members

Offline Leigh1973

• Hoping for a bubba in 2014
modify
Re: Immune issues - start here guide to this section!
« Reply #20 on: 4/02/13, 15:00 »
Good afternoon Agate

Could I please ask for your help in understanding my Chicago blood results taken two weeks ago. I am under the care of ARGC.

TH1 : TH2                                        42.5                       ( 13.2 - 30.6 )

IFNg : IL10                                      22.2                       ( 5.8 - 20.5 )

Histone antibodies                            Negative

Cardiolipin Ab IgG                             3.9                         ( 0 - 17 )

Cardiolipin Ab IgM                             3.7                         ( 0 - 15 )

NK ASSAY ( 0 % killed ) Panel

50:1                                                20.1                       ( 10-40 )
25:1                                                16.1                       ( 5 - 30 )
12.5:1                                             11.4                       ( 3 - 20 )

IgG conc 12.5 50:1 *                       12.4                        %

IgG conc 12.5 25:1 *                       11.1                        %

IgG conc 6.25 50:1 *                       11.5                        %

IgG         6.25 25:1 *                       11.8                        %

CD3%                                              75.7                       ( 60-85 )   %
CD19%                                            9.4                         ( 2-12 )     %
CD56%                                            13.6                       ( 2-12 )     %
CD19 plus, CD5 plus Cells                  5.7                        ( 5-10 )     %

Everything was normal and all thyroid function normal with TSH 0.81, Free T4 15.2 and Free T3 4.9

Thank you.

Leigh x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 4/02/13, 15:58 »

TH1 : TH2                                        42.5                       ( 13.2 - 30.6 ) - quite high - see cytokines in faq - argc like humira for this

IFNg : IL10                                      22.2                       ( 5.8 - 20.5 )

Histone antibodies                            Negative

Cardiolipin Ab IgG                             3.9                         ( 0 - 17 )

Cardiolipin Ab IgM                             3.7                         ( 0 - 15 )

NK ASSAY ( 0 % killed ) Panel

50:1                                                20.1                       ( 10-40 ) - quite high - argc like steroids and ivig
    25:1                                                16.1                       ( 5 - 30 )
    12.5:1                                             11.4                       ( 3 - 20 )

IgG conc 12.5 50:1 *                       12.4                        %

IgG conc 12.5 25:1 *                       11.1                        %

IgG conc 6.25 50:1 *                       11.5                        %

IgG         6.25 25:1 *                       11.8                        %

CD3%                                              75.7                       ( 60-85 )   %
    CD19%                                            9.4                         ( 2-12 )     %
    CD56%                                            13.6                       ( 2-12 )     % slightly high NK concentration - again, argc like steroids and ivig - can you ask your gp to check you for vit D deficiency in case that is causing the problem here?
    CD19 plus, CD5 plus Cells                  5.7                        ( 5-10 )     %

Everything was normal and all thyroid function normal with TSH 0.81, Free T4 15.2 and Free T3 4.9

Offline Leigh1973

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 4/02/13, 17:23 »
    Hi Agate

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have had my Vit D checked by my GP and my levels are 76.1, I understand that the range is greater than 75. Do you think it is still too low as only just past the lowest value? I am taking Vit D supplements!

Thank you again

Leigh x

Offline agate

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 4/02/13, 17:49 »
    please can you take a look at the supplements bit of faq- different labs measure in different units and it also depends if you have other issues like endometriosis.

Offline Aspi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 4/02/13, 19:32 »
    Hi agate quick question -
    Been on humira for 2 rounds & cytokines now in a normal range.
    I am now cycling and just had NK cells retested (which were high)
    My CD 56 originally was 16.2 and my CD 19 plus 5 cells was 2.6 (low) it is these results that I am interested in as don't know what happens when they are too low - would i be more predisposed to have to have IVIg? Or intrapalids?
    Many thanks in advance
    Asp x

Offline Leigh1973

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 4/02/13, 19:52 »
    Thank you Agate - I will check the FAQ's x

Asp

I have done a little bit of research for you and as far as I can see the levels lower than the range are nothing to worry about. They certainly don't try and bring them up. So when are you hoping to cycle? xx

Offline Aspi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 4/02/13, 20:58 »
    Thanks Leigh I was just wondering if they are low and high whether they would balance out with IVIG.
    I am cycling now I am on Day 4. Are you taking Humira?

Asp x

Offline Leigh1973

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 4/02/13, 21:42 »
    Asp

I will be taking Humira all being well with my TB blood test. I had it on Thursday so I'm still waiting on the result. Can you remember, off hand, how long it took? How did you find the Humira? Did you just have the one course and the retest three weeks later? Did you try anything radical diet wise? Sorry for the million Q's!

4 days in, when do they scan you first time for follicle growth?

Leigh xx

Offline Aspi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 4/02/13, 22:04 »
    Hi Leigh they scanned me yesterday I am on the short protocol. That was my baseline scan. The TB took a few days from what I remember. I found the humira ok no side effects. I was hoping for a spondilosis cure! Everyone is the same first injection then second two weeks later and then retest three weeks later I had to have 2 courses. All been a vit of. Whirl since the.
    Take care Asp x

Offline agate

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 5/02/13, 08:33 »
    Hi agate quick question -
    Been on humira for 2 rounds & cytokines now in a normal range.
    I am now cycling and just had NK cells retested (which were high)
    My CD 56 originally was 16.2 and my CD 19 plus 5 cells was 2.6 (low) it is these results that I am interested in as don't know what happens when they are too low - would i be more predisposed to have to have IVIg? Or intrapalids?
    Many thanks in advance
    Asp x

you'd want your cd56 to be in the normal range and wouldn't be too fussed if your cd19 5 is a bit low.  probably intralipid if the only remaining problem is cd56 or maybe steroids but not if your th1 is now quite low.