* Author Topic: Immune issues - start here guide to this section!  (Read 144230 times)

0 Members

Offline Travelinsal

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Immune issues - start here guide to this section!
« Reply #270 on: 7/01/15, 19:52 »
Hi Agate -

So it turns out I need LIT, as my LAD levels are low and even after a 4 month course of medicinal mushrooms with Dr. Trevor Wing, I still have low levels on retest.  Dr Wing is suggesting donor LIT since my levels are so low. So my question to you is, do you know where in Europe I can get donor LIT?  And since LIT is supposed to be done 6 weeks apart, can I get Donor LIT at one clinic, and then follow up with donor LIT and a different clinic (presumably with a different mix of donor blood)?

Thanks agate!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Moderator-4
    modify
    « Reply #271 on: 7/01/15, 20:23 »
    Gorgy in london, tsagaris in Athens.  See FAQ right at the end....can't see any way that mushroom s could ever be expected to affect lad anyway.

Offline Adlymiracle

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #272 on: 8/01/15, 18:13 »
    Hi,

Posted yesterday, I probably asked questioned that had all been answered before. I have read so much on clinics that test for immunity, I just want recent recommendations for clinics and prices if known. It seems so expensive, I know it is worthwhile but feel like I'm lost in a maze & can't find a way out.  :-[

Thanks in advance.

Offline agate

• Moderator-4
    modify
    « Reply #273 on: 8/01/15, 19:12 »
    Its not a simple question because not all ivf clinics will support immune tests or treatment or be able to do them and there is a big range of what is on often from places like serum right up the price ranges to gorgy, zw and braverman...so partly it will be determined by how much you have to spend.

Offline Adlymiracle

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #274 on: 8/01/15, 19:19 »
    Thanks for your response, yes I know, I just don't want to waste my time, feel like my clock is ticking & trying to navigate this is not as easy as I thought or hoped. It doesn't help that so many clinics here don't recognise it.

Offline finchy

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #275 on: 9/01/15, 11:32 »
    Hi Adly
    I recentlygot my immunes tested on London and it was expensive, no getting around that.  For NK cells and TNF, it was 1400 and then retest fees of 280.  That's not including the consultantion and follow up which was 450 (3 x 150 each visit!).  It would have been a lot more but I'd already had the infections testing, DNA fragmentaion and most blood tests such as Factor V etc.  Having had 4 early m/c, and two of them with donor eggs, it seemed to me that somehting else was going on rather than egg and sperm quality.

I think that getting them done via Serum in Greece can be more cost effective than the London clinics.  PM me if you want more information on who I went to.

x

Offline Silver star

• Gold Member-10018
    • walking up a very long IVF hill !
    modify
    « Reply #276 on: 9/01/15, 20:01 »
    Hey , can any one help ,

With out going into my whole IVF story ,
    I had ET on 6/12 , and I now preg with twins .

On Xmas eve I went a&e as I had bleeding , they gave me a scan and told me to come back in 2 weeks , today was that day , and we saw 2 little heartbeats , so we are so happy ,

I was running low on CLAXANE  , so ask the DR who did my scan if I could have some she gave me TINZAPARIN , what dose any one think ? Is this ok to use ?
    At the hospital they are not that up on IVF stuff ,

Has any one had tinzaparin ?

Thanks xx

Offline agate

• Moderator-4
    modify
    « Reply #277 on: 9/01/15, 20:43 »
    I use it instead of clex.4500u instead of 40mg clex

Offline Adlymiracle

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #278 on: 9/01/15, 21:00 »
    Thanks Finchy, I will look into it more, trying to work out what is the right thing to do is so hard. Think these tests should be done as part of ivf otherwise your just wasting time & money plus & more important than the first 2 combined is  the heartache x

Offline Cordelia

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #279 on: 9/01/15, 21:24 »
    Silver star congratulations, you waited so long.xxx