* Author Topic: Teenage skin!   (Read 396 times)

0 Members

Offline katreekingsbury

• Gold Member
  • The wolf will never blow my house down! ;D
modify
Teenage skin! 
« on: 1/08/11, 21:54 »
Hey ladies!

Has anyone since starting their treatment, have had an outrageous bout of teeange skin!!!! My skin has had huge breakouts for the past couple of weeks, and when I think it's about to get better, I have another lumpy breakout!
I've tried keeping make up off it in my 2ww to let it dry out, but to no avail!
I even sat out in the sun most of today, but tonight when looking in the mirror I've got a few more rising to the surface.
They arnt even little pimples... They are the big heavy ones which are under the skin and are painful!
I feel like a 14yr old and I'm 26!!!
I dont feel very attractive at the minute... And I don't look it either!!

Hopefully this is a sign of my hormones going mental....

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline IVF VIRGIN

modify
    Re: Teenage skin! 
    « Reply #1 on: 1/08/11, 22:25 »
    Oh yes! Face and back! And I'm 39!!!! Like you I'm seeing it as a good sign!! ^pray^  ^reiki^

Offline katreekingsbury

• Gold Member
    • The wolf will never blow my house down! ;D
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 1/08/11, 22:39 »
    Wow, well at least I'm not the only one! I try not to wash it with special soaps ect as want it to heal quickly. Then as it dies down, I have loads more appear. It's so frustrating! I have found that baby wipes dry my skin out well, if u fancy giving that a go. I drink loads of herbal teas and water, but nothing flushes my system out. Just hope it is a sign!
    By looks of ur prof, u don't have long til ur OTD!! wishing u all the luck in the world and I hope u get a BFP!! My test date not til 9th, so another week to go.

Goodluck! And hope ur skin behaves soon (as hope mine too!)

Xxxx

Offline IVF VIRGIN

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 1/08/11, 23:00 »
    Good luck to you too Hun!

Mine has been nearly. 3 ww so I'm glad it's almost over! ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Xx