* Author Topic: SIngle lesbian mum with 5 month old looking for online company  (Read 5378 times)

0 Members

Offline elfgypsy

• Un-Ranked
  • BFP June 10 EDD Feb 2011
Hi all,
 I had a successfull Donor insemination last year and now have a lovely baby girl but my partner has dropped away and I am having a bad day feeling frustrated at not being able to meet my daughters needs as i would like, not to mention my own needs, anybody out there?
 xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tara1984

Hi Elfgypsy,  didn't want to read and run - sorry to hear you are feeling low.  Sending  ^hugme^  Keep your chin up and browse through these forums for friendly words - they offer so much support and friendly 'virtual ears'!  Although for your own reasons, you might feel that you're not meeting your daughter's needs, the love and affection that you show her will give her the best possible start in life so don't be hard on yourself.  Take care,  T x

Offline southern_angel

Hi Elfgypsy,

I am also a single mum raising a little one (just a bit younger than yours I think - born at the end of March). There are a few of us out here I think. I'd be really happy to be in contact :-)

Angel

Offline elfgypsy

• Un-Ranked
    Hi, thanks for responses, I think I read some of your posts before Angel and was wondering how it all went, your birthing sounds like a dream, congratulations! Lets be in touch, I am mostly happy being a mum but some days the responsibility weighs heavy and I need some support, I am trying to build networks in my town too and there are some cool things happening but the summer hols has messed it all up ^bigbad^

hope to connect again soon
     x

Offline southern_angel

The responsibility is huge Elfgyspy - I find it heavy and hard sometimes too...

Offline Fraggles

• Gold Member
    Hi

There is a general single women's thread if you are interested where a combination of singles going through tx, single mums to be and mums talk and we arrange regular meet ups too. If you want to pop on would be great to see you there.

In my case I choose to believe Mr Right is not technically savvy and has not yet learned how to use his sat nav.

I am sure none of us would choose to go it alone in an ideal world but am sure you and all of us do the best we can.

xxx

Offline elfgypsy

• Un-Ranked

[/quote]
    Hi Elfgypsy,  didn't want to read and run - sorry to hear you are feeling low.  Sending  ^hugme^  Keep your chin up and browse through these forums for friendly words - they offer so much support and friendly 'virtual ears'!  Although for your own reasons, you might feel that you're not meeting your daughter's needs, the love and affection that you show her will give her the best possible start in life so don't be hard on yourself.  Take care,  T x

Thankyou for hugs, it s surprising how even cyber hugs help
     xx

Offline Pinktink

• Gold Member
    Sorry to hear you were having a bad day (((hugs))) we have a little boy who is 4 months old - would be happy to chat :) xxx

Offline MeowToTheMoon

Hi, I'd be keen to chat.

I am a single woman just starting on my journey into parenthood. 
    I hope I'll be starting IUI at my next cycle.

Hope you're feeling more positive now.  I't hard work having a little one depending on you all the time.

Offline elfgypsy

• Un-Ranked
    Hi I must confess that I find this site really hard to navigate and have migrated to mumsnet, thanks for all your responses, I have had some really good days lately with more support and more fun time with DD, I am elfgypsy on mumsnet, hope to connect there x x