Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting for Early Scan 2011 Part 7

103K views 1K replies 88 participants last post by  Sharry 
#1 ·
Waiting for Early Scans (2011) - Part 7

Welcome ladies ^wave^ and congratulations ^afro^

Please post here whilst you are waiting for those all important first scans. When you feel comfortable and confident enough please proceed to the BFP threads, these threads are a great way to make the new friends that will join you in your future birth club threads ^goodluck^

Dont forget to check out our due date and gestation calculator! : CLICK HERE

Please send me a pm if you would like to be added to the list : CLICK HERE

Em

Waiting for Early Scans

[csv=]
Name,Tx,Scan Date,

Gingerella, IVF, 14/07/11 ^baby^
Rachybaby, IVF, 14/07/11 ^angel^
Louise2930, IVF, 15/07/11 ^baby^
emmalouise77, , 19/07/11 ^baby^
Abbymull, , 18/07/11 ^baby^
Mrs_Ixy, ICSI, 25/07/11
Louisem25, ICSI, 29/07/11 ^baby^
Caudalie11, DEIVF,
Sofia3, ,
mumof1fornow?, IVF, 30/07/11 ^baby^
swans72, IVF, 04/08/11 ^baby^
g34, , 08/08/11 ^baby^
Monkey2001, ICSI, 11/08/11 ^baby^
SWEET73, IVF, 11/08/11
Claireyttc, FET, 17/08/11 ^angel^
48Emma, , 19/08/11
Yorkshire Two, , 19/08/11 ^baby^
Raquel1, ICSI, 23/08/11 ^angel^
pixie9, ICSI, 23/08/11 ^baby^
IVF VIRGIN, IVF, 24/08/11 ^baby^
Katreekingsbury, ICSI, 24/08/11 ^angel^
Jessamine, Clomid, 25/08/11 ^baby^
bestbean, IVF, 26/08/11 ^baby^
Almo, , 30/08/11
JC x, ICSI, 30/08/11 ^angel^
Helen85, IVF, 30/08/11 ^baby^
tink_r, , 30/08/11 ^baby^
miss gap, , 31/08/11 ^baby^
Beth38, , 31/08/11 ^baby^
Sonia12, FET, 31/08/11 ^baby^
sammy75, FET, 01/09/11 ^baby^
elpis, FET, 02/09/11 ^baby^ ^baby^
Spanner, IVF, 02/09/11 ^baby^ ^baby^
Sarah Anne, FET, 05/09/11
eponine2, ICSI, 06/09/11 ^baby^
liggsy, IVF, 06/09/11 ^angel^
Jane2011, IUI, 06/09/11 ^baby^
Katena, FET, 06/09/11 ^baby^
Princess-Sparkle, 09/09/11
Cherry78, IVF, 12/09/11 ^baby^
7november, IUI, 12/09/11 ^angel^
Evah, IUI, 13/09/11 ^baby^
MLW, 14/09/11
Allison6778, IVF, 15/09/11 ^baby^
Debs01, , 15/09/11 ^angel^
RhianD, , 19/09/11
Revols, 19/09/11 ^baby^
Joanne1981, ICSI, 20/09/11 ^baby^
Schumie, IVF, 20/09/11,
rungirl, Natural, 20/09/11 ^angel^
hallez, ICSI, 21/09/11 ^baby^
SunshineGem, ICSI, 22/09/11
Freespirit, FET, 22/09/11 ^baby^
Michelle1799, , 26/09/11
Fiona_Apple28, FET, 26/09/11
kitty.p, , 26/09/11
Princess29, IVF, 26/09/11
Jac101, ICSI, 05/10/11
PocketRocket, ICSI, 06/10/11
toothfairy, , 09/10/11,
clomper, IVF, 10/10/11
scumcat, DEIVF, , ^baby^
Weeble, FET,
Kaz1979, Natural, October
Shortbutsosweet, Natural, (LMP 05/08/11)
[/csv]

Moving on to BFP threads
[csv=]
Name,Tx,Scan Date,

Tiggerbounce, IVF, 14/07/11 ^baby^ ^angel^
kizzywizzypink, IVF, 14/07/11 ^baby^
Crystal4314, Nat, 22/07/11,
Karen.M.24, FET, 15/08/11 ^baby^ ^baby^
monkeybear, ICSI, 08/08/11 ^baby^
dreamer86, ICSI, 17/08/11 ^baby^ ^baby^

[/csv]

See less See more
#2 ·
New home and no ones posted, so I will!!

Hope everyone's doing ok today  ^wave^

#3 ·
me too  ^hello^

#4 ·
Hi girls. Can I please join u? I've had a very eventful week. I started bleeding last wk in my 2ww and had a BFP, but clinic said I'd miscarried. I was rushed into hospital over the wkend with pain and bleeding,and found I had severe kidney&water infection. They clinic prepared me for the worst&explained that I'd have to return for more bloods to compare and see if HCG levels are dropping (confirming m/c). I went in and had extra bloods last night and my clinic called this morn to say that HCG levels have doubled over two days and I Am in fact pregnant!!!!! I am completely shocked! I've got to have an XM scan on 24/8/11, wk 6 of pregnancy, embryo 4wks, to check to see if bleeding was a problem or affected my little embie!

I am so happy, but just feels like a long way to go!

Hope all u girls are happy with ur BFPs and looking forward to being mummies x x x x x x x x

#5 ·
Katreekingsbury!!

OMG!! That is such fabulous news! Especially as you were just so devastated last week! I'm thrilled for you! You just made me cry!!

We have our scans on the same day.

Xxxx

#6 ·
By the way, can anyone tell me what a bubble is and what it means when it says click to blow??!?!

#7 ·
Katreekingsbury - fantastic news, I am soooo pleased for you  ;D

I had a bit of a meltdown this morning.  Felt that my only symptom of sore boobs was going so we have done another test today and it came up positive faster than the control line  :eek:  and boobs are still slightly sore!  I am going to try and relax until scan day, easier said than done.  Can someone just put my mind at rest that lack of symptoms or dwindling symptoms do not mean lack of baby??  Right, back on the positive train now as I am off to see Harry Potter tonight  ;D

Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  to everyone x

#8 ·
Jessamine symptoms come and go, i've had two or three patches of no symptoms and little one is just fine :)
Also i'm ready to be removed from the list :D

#9 ·
IVFvirgin - I no!!! How weird has that all just changed!!! I was convinced when they admitted me over weekend that it had all got worse and I was definatley having a m/c. I still can't actually quite believe it. I wana pinch myself and rung the clinic bk to get her to repeat it!!!!!
Bubbles are bubbles of luck,love,positivity.., whatever u want them to be! U cluck to blow to the people you want to send them to. I send them to a few girlies who u feel new some love and luck, or if I generally like them!!  :)

jessamine - firstly... Totally jealous that ur going to see HP!! I new to be getting in that cinema as I'm dying to find out if voldamort dies or if HP dies!!!!
Secondly...  My boobies are on off sore too... But symptoms will change each day and each week!
How far will u be on ur scan date? As mine is early scan... I'll be 6wks 2days I think? But how cool we at roughly same time.... We can experience it all together!

Are u girls excited? I'm sooo bloody crazy excited!!!! YIPPEE!!!

#10 ·
Katreekingsbury, hi ^wave^.  You are very very welcome here and you have such an amazing story!!  I wish you all the luck in the world.

Jessamine, I also have very little symptoms other than podge-ness and sore big boobs, everything went down yesterday for me too and I paniced a bit but today my knockers are huge again , so I have no idea?? ^twitch^.  I'm notgoing to let myself test until tomorrow because then it will be a week since OTD, so I'm hoping the digi will change.

I loved HP, it was the only book I didn't read, so I had no idea what would happen and I thoughtit was great.

IVF Virgin, I blew you some bubbles!!  ;D

Hope everyone is doing ok, Im hating this wait more I think  :-\

#11 ·
I Still can't believe am pregnant  :eek: am 5 weeks today feels so weird but so exciting at the same time.

how is everyone doing? has it kicked in yet ;D

#12 ·
Hi bestbean and dreamer87.... 

I'm still quite dubious about all this pregnancy lark...only coz I no how bad my bleeding was and convinced that the scan will show something horrible! I can't believe that the HCG levels had doubled... Which wouldn't have done if I had m/c. It just all seems too good to be true and u no what they say... If it us too hood to be true it probably is!! I'm so sinicle!

Congrats to u both!!!! It is rather exciting.... The thought of a life growing inside ur belly is strange but brill at same time! I daren't do anything! My poor cats feel abandoned coz I won't let them lay on my lap anymore... But one does weigh 16lb and the other 13lb... Rather large wippies!!!

I feel a few twinges in my groin,and in my hip/ovary area but assuming this us possible body changes???
Anyone else feeling these??

Oh by the way girls, ive made a ticker(on iPhone)but how do I get it onto here???? Confused.com!!  ^idiot^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

#13 ·
Hi Girls

I am still reading every day cause do not feel ready to move on just yet.  On symptoms my sore boobs disappeared about 3 weeks or more ago.  I have had two scans and both were showed healthy heartbeats.  I am 10 weeks 5 days. 
I wish you all luck with your scans, it is a very nervous time it drove me crazy. 

Katereekingsbury - OMG what a journey - talk about emotional I am so glad to hear all is sounding good for you

Dreamer - I still cannot believe I am pregnant I have wanted this for so long I just cannot believe that is happening, and I keep thinking something is going to go wrong.

Big hugs to you all xxxx

#14 ·
lol confused.com  ;D I am not sure how to do it from the phone, but normally you go to forum profile and paste the code in the section where you would put details of your cycle.

yeah i still get those twinges light cramps all calming down now which is worrying,it's so annoying when we have symptoms we worry and when we don't have symptoms we worry :eek: haha

tiggerbounce i know what you mean about constantly thinking something will go wrong let's  ^pray^ we all have healthy pregnancy's

#15 ·
Hi all, have only posted on here once, think I'm on the list at the front.

Unfortunately I m/c a couple of days ago. Very sad but trying to be positive & look forward.

Love & luck to all xx

#16 ·
I am so sorry Raquel1  ^hugme^ may you recover from this soon and don't give up hope hun ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

#17 ·
Thanks dreamer86... (for the ticker info)
Twinges are a bit annoying!

SORRY to hear ur sad news Raquel1 .... Hope u get through this soon, we are all here to give u support

Xxxxx

#18 ·
Raquel1 I'm so sorry to new your news  ^hugme^ its very sad to jump through so many hoops and get so close but just have it snatched away in the end.  I hope you can take all the positives from this as you can, at least you got a lovely BFP and take some time for yourself now  ^hugme^

Tiggerbounce, you're doing so well, I think you can nearly stop panicing  :)

^Cuddle^

#19 ·
Welcome to Katreekingsbury, wow what a journey you have been on hun

Raquel1 so very sorry to read your news  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

List is updated (sorry for delay)

Any more updates just post within the thread :)

Em

#20 ·
Thank you for your welcome Holly.

Hope you are not too bust catching up with FF threads

Xxxxx

#21 ·
Raquel1

So, so sorry.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^. Xxx

#22 ·
Hi girlies...

I've been to doctors this morning as I been feeling poorly following my weekend in hospital... After examining me, the doctor has told me that my body is physically exhausted and my mind is drained as I been neither here nor there, so has decided to sign me off work til beginning of September.
Does anyone else feel really lethalgic, and exhausted following there treatment?
I'm still having the odd twinges here and there aswell.!
My 6 week scan can't come sooner just so I no all is ok xxxxx

#23 ·
katreekingsbury Hope you feel better soon  ^hugme^ I have been resting since I had my transfer it's important you give your body time to recover and also time to adjust to baby  :)

Vomitting has started for me  :-\ but i don't mind it it makes me feel less worried for some reason.

#24 ·
Sickness is usually good a it means baby has taken well! I'm just exhausted, odd dizzy spell that's all for me at mo!
I'm "well jell" of ur ticker.... Where did u find that one where it tells u how big ur baby is?! I want it!!!  :)

#25 ·
#26 ·
Good Afternoon ladies :D
Sorry I have been absent for a little while, been very busy!
Me and hubby just bought our first house and been busy with finding a mortgage and sorting out solicitor etc.

I have my second scan tomorrow! I'm not nervous as I've been quite sick and I'm pretty sure stuff is still going on down there!
Can't wait to see my little bean once again. I'm 8 weeks and 2 days at the mo and due on 20th March :)

Good luck ladies :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.