* Author Topic: Can anyone tell me what this crystal is? Funny story :-)  (Read 2202 times)

0 Members

Offline Totoro

• My kitten Totoro {^_^}
Hello!

This morning outside my flat there was a dead plant in a plant pot and it had a blue-ish white crystal in the shape of an egg in it! My neighbour had a heart shaped crystal in her dead plant pot! I'm pretty sure she didn't put them there and we live in Peckham - not reknowned for it's crystal using population! hahahaha! I have no idea where it came from, it made me laugh if nothing else!

So I can't work out what the crystal is, at first I thought it was one of those novelty lights as it appeared white but with something blue illuminating it, but when I touched it, it's definitely not plastic! It's completely opaque and evenly coloured - a milky white with a beautiful blue to it, it's not polished and is smooth and matte.

I've tried Googling it but can't find anything out!  I have my EC on Monday so am taking it as a very good omen!!!  ;D

Thank you! xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Totoro

• My kitten Totoro {^_^}
    Ok, I've carried on Googling and I think the stone is Opalite! The bit I found says it protects newborns and so is a good choice a new baby! OMG! I'm so weirded out, we don't know anyone who lives in our area and none of our neighbours know of our treatment!!!

It has certainly brightened my day! I didn't bring the plant inside this morning as I didn't want to "steal" it, although I'm not sure you can steal a dead plant placed outside your front door... but tonight I'm going to bring it in and knock on my neighbour's door and see what she thinks!

Amazing!  :) ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Offline Firerayne

• Un-Ranked
    Hi
    It is either opalite or moonstone. Both can be used in fertility needs as moonstone is representative of the goddess and female energy and opalite is similar, I'm a white witch and psychic and sometimes we get things called apports this is where spirit leaves a gift for us seemingly out of nowhere to help us. I had this when I first found out we couldn't have children. A little card appeared in my house with a poem on it about holding on when times are tough. Still no idea how it got there! It is a wonderful gift. You can recharge it by putting it on the windowsill on a full moon to cleanse away anything negative it picks up x

Offline Missy122

What a lovely thing to have happened  :)

Offline Mrs-W

• Un-Ranked
    Hi I am a Crystal Therapist and I agree whole heartedly with what Firerayne says - lucky you - what a fantastic gift from the universe xxx