* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 196049 times)

0 Members

Offline FaithHopeLove2016

modify
**Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #1220 on: 4/02/17, 21:32 »
Thank You everyone for your support. After a few days to think about everything and having spent this morning holding my best friends new baby, I know I have to keep trying.....just because it wasnt meant to be this time doesnt mean it wont be next time.

I'm so sorry Ricks to hear about your BFN. Ive not had a successful round yet, just repeated failures and I know it can be so hard emotionally.

Claudia its good to hear you already have a plan.

We need to arrange our review appt. I couldnt face it this week, but feel like next week it will be good to talk it through and plan. I'm going to insist on an immune protocol now weve had repeated BFN's.

Great news PV Congratulations :) I agree with Chole if your worried about your thyroid I'd consider speaking with a private GP.

Chloe, Bippy fingers crossed you get a positive result on your OTD x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Laura Wells

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1221 on: 7/05/17, 08:25 »
    Hi ladies! I'm a little new to being on a chat room/forum.
    I'm looking for some support really from others who are in the same or similar situation.

I'm about to have a FET this coming Wednesday (10th may 2017). It will be my first FET. I've had 2 IVF ICSI cycles before which were both fresh, one child I lost at 12 weeks through miscarriage and one at 6 weeks classed as a missed miscarriage.

We were lucky enough to have 2 top quality embryos that were suitable for freezing after the 2nd IVF ICSI, so we are taking that as a positive. Trying to stay positive as much as possible but it's so hard after all the heartache me and my husband have had after trying for 5 years to have a baby with no luck  😢.

I've been taking bruselin (supercar) injections, fragmin injections, progynova tablets, prednisolone tablets, aspirin, pregnacare tablets, and co-enzyme Q10.

Hoping to find some support from you lovely ladies. Good luck to anyone else in the same/similar situation and I'm more than happy to offer any support to others

Xxxxxxx

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #1222 on: 11/05/17, 00:04 »
    Hi Laura, the last post on here was from Feb, there's a May/June cycle buddies thread..scroll down below Frozen Embryo Transfer and you should find it. See you there!
     IzzyQ

Offline ICSIBABY86

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1223 on: 20/09/17, 12:40 »
    Hiya Im going in for transfer tomorrow 4bb embryo... my 2nd FET but 3rd transfer feeling apprehensive about the quality of my blast! Any success with 4bb ? Thank you