* Author Topic: orgasm in the 2ww???  (Read 1302 times)

0 Members

Offline emaa

modify
orgasm in the 2ww???
« on: 23/04/05, 07:21 »
Hi everyone
From those who are in the 2ww or those who tested positive recently,can anyone tell me if she experienced orgasms unintentionally while sleeping , i know that i shouldn't have any orgasms or sex during the 2ww,but I'm having them during sleep without sexy dreams ,i woke up after each time so sad & starts to cry coz i feel AF pains after them & i can't help it, :'( :'( :'( :'(,i'm afraid about the result , I'm afraid to sleep :'( :'( :'(,,i don't know wether to prepare my self for the worst or still be  ^reiki^
please help me ...... ^help^ ^help^...i really needs reply from those who experienced the same thing.. :-\ :-\.
This my 3rd ICSI ,my test is due to on 27th April, I'm trying to engage my self in any activity but still so terrified ,, :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[....
wish you all the best

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline GB

modify
    Re: orgasm in the 2ww???
    « Reply #1 on: 23/04/05, 08:43 »
    Hi emaa

So sorry to hear you are having such a rough time just now,i was on the 2ww about 4wks ago although i didn't experience this problem (and still got a BFN ) i was wondering if it  could be the pessaries??? I was looking through other threads as i thought i had read something about orgasm on the 2ww,and found some info on the relationships thread,you should have a look,i think some of the posts will put your mind at rest! lots of the girls had orgasms and still had BFP!!! After all there is nothing you can do to prevent this from happening when you are asleep,so please don't punish yourself!!!!!

Good luck for the 27th  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ the 2ww is such a nightmare,our emotions are all over the place,you take it easy,what will be be!!! Sending you a BIG  ^hugme^

Lots of luck

G xxxx

Offline Laura40

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 23/04/05, 17:36 »
    Hi Emaa

I tested on Thursday and got a BFN and although I didn't have any orgasms during the 2ww while I was awake, I did have 2 or 3 in my sleep.  However, I don't feel that this was the reason for the BFN and I have read on other threads that people have got BFPs and had orgasms.

Don't worry too much and stay positive, I'm sure everthing will be ok.  Good luck for the 27th.

Laura x

Offline emaa

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 23/04/05, 18:25 »
    thank you girls for your support,,i will keep you updated about the result
     ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^