* Author Topic: How early have you tested on 2ww ??  (Read 1491 times)

0 Members

Offline !Maybe~baby!

• Gorgeous lil boy sucking his thumb! I <3 U
modify
How early have you tested on 2ww ??
« on: 26/01/12, 12:30 »
Hi girls,

Just wanted to know if anyone has tested early and got a BFP and how early was it before OTD??

I'm on my 2ww now and i'm 5dp5dt with a 4AA blast transferred OTD 02/02/2012

Thanks Girls xxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vixter_1

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: How early have you tested on 2ww ??
    « Reply #1 on: 26/01/12, 14:51 »
    Hey there

I tested 9dpt5dt and a line was there straight away.  My test date was 12dpt5dt and my HCG was already 550 so I probably would have got a BFP earlier but wanted to wait until Christmas day. .I told myself if it was good news that would be great and if it was bad I would have tested too early. But I was in hospital a few days after ET with late onset OHSS, which can only occur is implantation has happened - so I had thought it might have worked this time.

I will say the wait from my POAS day until official beta was hell.  I almost couldnt believe my results until that day so if I do it again I think I would wait until OTD.

The times before, when I got a BFN I always did it on the morning of my official beta.  To be prepared somehow and not just wait for a phonecall at work.

Best of luck to you. . .and stay away from the sticks as long as poss, I know its not easy - especially at the stage you are now, its when I started going most mental.  ^idiot^

Offline Pinot

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 26/01/12, 15:10 »
    Hi Maybe,

Speedy reply as I'm on my way out but my clinics OTD is 11dp5dt. I got my BPF 10dp5dt but who knows if I'd have got it earlier. It was the one cycle where I didn't repeatedly drive myself insane with early testing!!

Love Pinot xx

Offline molly79

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 26/01/12, 15:19 »
    Maybebaby

Please dont do it! I tested everyday, sometimes twice a day on my last cycle, I got negatives then a couple of positives and BFN on official test day. Was devastated and it drives you absolutely crazy!

Dont wind yourself up hun!! Hope your ok

Molly xxx

Offline mia83

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 26/01/12, 15:52 »
    i tested  7dp this time got  fain t line  my otd was 12dp.
    good luck on your tx

Offline AnnieC

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 29/01/12, 21:45 »
    Hi Maybe,
    This time I have been naughty and tested 8dpt - there was a feint line, so I am quietly optimistic!  ;D
     On our first attempt I didn't test as I bled before I got the chance, and hospital test proved it to be negative.  :(
    The second time I tested 2 days before the official date and there was a feint line, and the next day it was stronger.  :)
    I know you are advised to stay away from the sticks for as long as possible, but I agree with vixter, I like to be prepared for whatever the result is likely to be. If you have been given an HCG shot (my clinic doesn't do those I don't think) don't test early as it could be that drug in your system, not an actual pregnancy.
    Good luck!
    Annie

Offline heavenly

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 30/01/12, 11:01 »
    I am not a tester, after TTC for 4 years, I stopped doing that after the first year, as it was doing my head in.

But I am on my first round of Clomid so I have been sucked into the whole 2WW thing again, and I now can remember why I ditched it for my sanity!!

Anyway, I am on CD26, 13DPO, and am not going to test til tomorrow.    My cycle varies each month 23-27 days, so it's difficult to know exactly when I am late.