* Author Topic: Endometrial cancer diagnosis  (Read 5737 times)

0 Members

Offline sophiekh

modify
Endometrial cancer diagnosis
« Reply #10 on: 14/03/16, 13:25 »
Hi miamiamo

thanks for your message, I am having another hysterscopy next week as I have had quite bad bleeding since the last hysterscopy. I will hopefully have a better idea once I get the results from this test.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 1/04/16, 18:17 »
    Hi sophiekh,
    I am really sorry that you are going through. Stay positive. Easy to say, but not so easy to do. Have you had your test results? xx

Offline sophiekh

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 1/04/16, 19:50 »
    Hi
    No results yet as it was last Wednesday and withthe easter holidays I think it's going to be a bit longer.  Thankfully the bleeding has become  lighther

Offline Bagpuss1972

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 19/04/16, 18:23 »
    Hi Sophie - sorry just read your message today!  You should have PM me.  I rarely go onto the site.  Please PM me and I'll try and answer any questions you have. 

Same goes to anyone else that has any questions regarding my treatment etc.

Offline kellie84

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 24/04/16, 09:17 »
    I was also diagnosed with endometrial cancer (age 30) in October and had a hysterectomy in December 2015.

I'm currently going through fertility preservation and had 2 cycles of IVF (which haven't been hugely successful; we've frozen 6x 2PNs in total). I'll do a couple more cycles before I have a BSO later this year.

PM me if you want to get in touch.

Offline Bagpuss1972

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 3/05/18, 20:48 »
    Hello ladies - when I first posted I was 39.  I'm now almost 46 (2 lives babies).  I want you to know I had another, almost healthy baby girl (she's one kidney less).  I love her to bits.  My gynae onc care was transferred to another hospital.  If you really want a baby, you do have a chance.   You're going to have a hysterectomy anyway but if you can delay it - as I have been so fortunate enough to do, then please consider.  I was under the care of UCLH - fantastic doctor - Tim Mould - the only reason I switched to Imperial Healthcare - as my baby was due at St Mary's.  Mr Yasbek is the most amazing, kindest doctor I have ever come across!

Offline sophiekh

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 4/05/18, 10:46 »
    Hi Bagpuss

Congrats on the birth of your daughter, its great to hear some good news.

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 4/05/18, 13:47 »
    Brilliant update, many congratulations to you, and thanks for updating us all xxx

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 4/05/18, 23:21 »
    Bagpuss congratulations & such a positive outcome on a scary situation. It just goes to show what can be achieved when you push hard enough  ^hugme^

xx

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 7/06/18, 20:40 »
    What an inspiring journey. Thanks for sharing, it really does give cancer survivors a little hope a different perspective to what is probably the norm

Jx