* Author Topic: ZITA WEST CD  (Read 7645 times)

0 Members

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
modify
Re: ZITA WEST CD
« Reply #10 on: 24/03/12, 13:53 »
On my last cycle i used this cd every day without fail. On my previous cycles I never used anything and i must admit I was a bit skeptical about relaxation CD's. However i fell in love with it! I used it before , during & after treatment. I would listen to it at night & it would send me off to sleep which was worth its weight in gold to me as I've always struggled to sleep when going through treatment. I can't praise it enough and I was definatley more relaxed compared to all my other attempts. I'm not saying the cd gave me my bfp but I do believe that me having a good nights sleep every night & feeling more relaxed was a contributing factor.

Happy listening! X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mrsball

• Gold Member
    modify
    ZITA WEST CD
    « Reply #11 on: 19/03/14, 07:42 »
    Hi everyone.
    I just purchased this and I've used the pre transfer track twice now.
    Once during day when I made it all the way to the end and once at night when I fell asleep!
    I'm finding them really useful relaxation tools.
    But here's my question .,,,,,,,
    Maybe I'm being really thick here but there are 3 tracks. Pre transfer, post transfer and 2ww.

Is the post transfer not 2ww!? Are they not the same thing? When after the transfer are you considered as being in 2ww?
    I don't understand how you would know when to use which track?

Thank you
    X

Sage13

modify
    ZITA WEST CD
    « Reply #12 on: 19/03/14, 08:20 »
    Hi MrsBall, I wondered that initially too! I used her cd and have now bought the pregnancy one. She says that you can either use the post transfer or the 2ww track, so I used the post transfer for a few days straight after ET and then went onto the 2ww one. I agree it seems a bit strange and odd to organise the tracks like that, maybe it was a spare track?! For EC I was clutching my CD player and fell asleep with it on in the theatre room, very reassuring!  :) I have now got a collection of IVF & pregnancy hypnotherapy CDs, I especially like listening to them as I go to sleep or sometimes to relax in the daytime.

Wishing you lots of luck!  ^reiki^  ^hugme^

Offline Mrsball

• Gold Member
    modify
    ZITA WEST CD
    « Reply #13 on: 30/03/14, 09:37 »
    Hi
    Thanks for your reply.
    I'm finding the CD really useful. I have this zita west one and another one that I got from fertility show at Olympia. They're both really good. I would never have thought it would be my thing and even when I started listening I just thought this is too hippy for me! But ....it's difficult to explain exactly.....I've just felt so much calmer in my approach to everything since using them. And believe me I'm a worrier by nature!!
    I'm on day 7 of Buserelin and so far I'm feeling quite upbeat.
    Wishing all you ladies the best of luck
    X

Sage13

modify
    ZITA WEST CD
    « Reply #14 on: 30/03/14, 15:09 »
    That's good  :) I worry too much as well.  I find the cds helpful partly because the voice talking drowns out my own thoughts and sends me to sleep lol  ;D Anything that helps is worth doing I think! Good luck with the Buserylin and the rest of your treatment  ^reiki^ x

Offline IVFer2000

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    ZITA WEST CD
    « Reply #15 on: 26/08/16, 22:57 »
    I've been looking for something like this as I've tried youtube meditations and hypno for IVF but not found one I felt I loved. Just saw I can get this on itunes so I will give it a try x