Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP - Due date Sept/Oct 2012 - Part 2

107K views 1K replies 53 participants last post by  ❁ BG2007 ❁ 
#1 ·
BFP - Due date Sept/Oct 2012 - Part 2

Welcome to the thread :)

If you'd like to join the list please let me have your official test date, the date of your 12wk scan, your EDD and if you want to or indeed know tell me if you're having a girl or a boy and I'll put a ^storkgirl^ or ^storkboy^ by your name :)

:-* xx B xx :-*

[csv=]
Name, OTD, 12 week scan, EDD, Flavour

Soon?,23/12/11 ,17/2/12 ,25/8/12, ^baby^
Rachfins, 22/12/11, 21/2/12 ,28/8/12, ^baby^
daisylea33, , 20/2/12, 28/8/12, ^baby^
more_babydust, 25/12/11, 20/2/12, 28/8/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Banany, 26/12/11, 15/2/12 , 30/8/12, ^storkboy^
Mrs Strongman, 23/12/11, 17/2/12 ,30/08/12, ^baby^
Sarah_2011, 27/12/11, 21/2/12 ,31/8/12, ^baby^
Mini us, 20/12/11, 14/2/12, 31/8/12, ^angel^
Vixter_1, 28/12/11, 16/2/12 , 1/9/12, ^storkboy^
SantaMaria, 27/12/11, 23/2/12 ,3/9/12, ^storkgirl^
Wakey, 30/12/11, 16/2/12 ,5/9/12, ^baby^
Naterlee, 28/12/11, 23/2/12 ,5/9/12, ^baby^
Jayne1007, 29/12/11, 1/3/12, 5/9/12, ^baby^
glitteryam,
Bridgetk10, 29/12/11, 22/2/12 ,6/9/12, ^baby^
Rallyroo, 2/1/12, 21/2/12, 6/9/12, ^storkgirl^
LadyG85, 31/12/11, 24/2/12 ,8/9/12,
Katie26b, 30/12/11, , 10/9/12, ^baby^
Kaybee, 11/1/12, 6/3/12 , 12/9/12, ^storkboy^
Wonder37, 6/1/12, ,15/9/12, ^baby^
Blossom85, 8/1/12, 9/3/12, 15/9/12, ^baby^
julesrules, 3/2/12, 17/2/12, 19/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
thunderbird21, 3/2/12, 1/3/12, 20/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Tanyaeli, /1/12, 14/3/12, 21/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Debbie's wife, 23/1/12, 22/3/12, 25/9/12,
Bladerunner, 16/1/12, ,27/9/12,
Kuki2010, 25/12/11, 21/2/12, ^storkgirl^
Faith 2011, 22/1/12, 15/3/12, 28/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
susie1974, 24/1/12, 3/3/12, , ^baby^ ^angel^
jo1985, 16/2/12, 16/3/12, 29/09/12, ^storkboy^
Monkeymoo, , , 29/09/12, ^baby^
haggis81, , , 30/9/12, ^baby^
Lisaandgreg, , , /10/12, ^baby^
Latebeginner, 27/1/12, 21/3/12, 2/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
Bluebell44, 28/1/12, 16/2/12, 2/10/12, ^storkboy^
gillian1, 27/1/12, 27/1/12, 4/10/12, ^baby^
!Maybe~baby!, 2/2/12, 27/3/12, 8/10/12, ^baby^
Tracy Ann, 3/2/12, 23/5/12, 5/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
stumpy_UK, 2/2/12, 28/3/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^
JasmineX, , 24/2/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
LittleFriend, , 28/2/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^
Vittoria, 3/2/12, 29/2/12, 12/10/12, ^baby^
LillyR, 9/2/12, 4/4/12, 15/10/12, ^baby^
sabah m, 18/2/12, , 16/10/12, ^baby^
bagpuss1910, 22/5/12 , 13/4/12, 4/10/12,
Mrs Tiggywinkle, , , 16/10/12, ^baby^
Sandyboy, 13/2/12, , 16/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
parkeraah, 8/2/12, 5/4/12, , ^baby^
claire1154, 8/2/12, , 17/10/12, ^baby^
pinkpixie, 7/2/12, 21/2/12, 18/10/12, ^storkboy^
heavenlyharry, , 14/3/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
VixiePie, 13/2/12, 4/4/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
Lilly27, 11/2/12, 7/3/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
Lindsay2011, 17/2/12, 29/3/12, 21/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Dizzy Dee, 13/2/12,12/4/12, 22/10/12, ^storkgirl^
LadyAC, 17/2/12, 21/3/12, 24/10/12, ^storkboy^
utb, , 11/4/12, 24/10/12, ^angel^
salstewart, 18/2/12, 5/3/12, 24/10/12, ^baby^
lou-lou12, 16/2/12, , 25/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
mrsko, 14/2/12, , 25/10/12, ^baby^
Beckyboo79, 16/2/12, 8/3/12, 25/10/12, ^baby^
jaylee27, 17/2/12, 12/3/12, 25/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
nevergiveup1, , 13/4/12, 25/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
skyflyer, 20/2/12, , 26/10/12
al786, 17/2/12, 8/3/12, 27/10/12, ^baby^
Hails, 15/2/12, , 27/10/12,
RED81, 24/2/12, , 27/10/12, ^baby^
emm-anj, , , 29/10/12

[/csv]

See less See more
#2 ·
Part 1 was HERE if you want to look back ;)

#3 ·
Please you the "Add Bookmark" button so we don't have dozens of 'just bookmarking' posts  ;)

Then go to the "Bookmarks" tab at the top of the page when you next log in to see the thread's updates  :)

Thank you

B xxx :-*

#4 ·
Hi everyone - first to post on the new thread - being in Australia I am always talking whilst you are all sleeping and then wake up to all your news.
BridgetK10- how exciting you got to hear the heartbeat at your 16 week scan - my midwife didn't give it a try as she said her machine was too unrelaible.
Mrs Strongman - I think I feel the flutters - but then think it might just be wind - my placenta is anterior so they say it will be even longer before i feel anything.
Victor 10 - sorry to hear that at 17 weeks you are still feeling poorly - hope you feel better soon
AFM - went to antenatal yoga today with a midwife a the hospital - most people in the class were over 24 weeks - I felt like my bump was too small for the class - but I did learn a lot - especially about looking after your body and not hurting yourself by streting or doing normal yoga poses,. I was also the oldest in the class but I am getting used to that.
Next week we have our 18 week scan so we should be able to find out the gender - can't wait.
Travelling for work the next week so hopefully the time goes fast -
Hoping everyone else is ok - and the morning sickness is easing up for most of you - mine has gone but I have a big appetite and feel uncomfortable being hungry.
SM :)

#5 ·
Morning ladies! Beginning of another week

Thanks, BG2007 for our new home. :)

Wish me luck. I have yet another scan at Argc to see if my haematoma has shrunk finally. Grrrr. And then The 12 Week Scan on weds at FMC. Wibble.

So wish me luck later this morning. Not sure how much hope I have that it's shrunk as my belly is HUGE! And hoping bubs growing properly. They couldn't measure last week (yes I know, very heavily monitored. It's cos of the haematoma) as it was lying the wrong way and kicking, which was entertaining but not very helpful! :)

Anyway, must catch up on the old thread, sorry for lack of personals. Hope everyone has a sunshiney day with no MS :)

#6 ·
Morning, just popped on quickly to wish stumpy best wishes for today  ^hugme^

Thanks for new home bg2007

#7 ·
BG2007

I AM NO LONGER ON THE FRONT PAGE? PLEASE CAN YOU ADD ME NEXT TO MONKEY MOO OTD 27TH JAN 12 WEEK SCAN  27TH JAN DUE DATE 4TH OCT.

If you can do this today I would be very grateful. I am a little superstitious and its freaking me out that my pregnancy is not on there.

Thanks
Gill

#8 ·
Stumpy - Lots of love and luck for today :)

EVeryone else - Good morning, I will have to catch up on personals later, my cousin gave birth last week and I'm finally going to meet the little guy :)

Lots of love and luck everyone ;)

PS... I have had a pain on my left side where my ovary is for about 12 hours now, when I wee it radiates accross my abdomen...it hurts just sitting, anything. I am constipated, but have been to the toilet since it started and yet its still hurting. Should I be worried, the OHSS symptoms about disappeared by the start of last week so I am a little worried :( xXx

#9 ·
Stumpy - keeping everything crossed that it's nearly gone and that you can finally have a week off!  ^hugme^

VixiePie - Could it be a UTI?  Might be worth going to your GP just to have it checked out.

Santa - Can't believe your having an 18 week scan next week, how exciting that everyone will start finding out genders.  I have ordered a girl, told it it's a girl but just know that we are having a boy, but hey I have weeks and many mile stones first  ;D

Faith - how are the twins?

I have been on holiday for the past week, hence radio silence, but I have plucked up the courage to add tickers for my girls and my rainbow bean, so thats progess in my head.

#10 ·
Just wanted to say hello and wish the ladies that need it lots of luck.  I also like to click here via the ''unread posts since last visit'' so for that I need to write something  :p

Four sleeps until mini H reveals its flavour and we can stop saying ''it''.  Couldn't give two hoots either way though. .

Thanks for the new home, enjoy getting unpacked ladies  ;D

#11 ·
ps I meant to ask - did anyone else have leftover fertility meds?  We have loads as I am a very quick responder.  We called the hospital to ask what to do and we can gift these to someone who's insurance doesn't fund it (we were fully funded for everything).  Or we can keep them incase we need them for the future. . .

Its so hard to know now if we will go for IVF again, if we will NEED Ivf again (my type of PCO can be fixed by pregnancy). And anyway if we go for it again then our insurance would fund us again. Unless we were living back in UK but its so hard to predict that now.

Thoughts anyone?  Cant help but think donating to someone who needs them would be such a nice thing to do. . .

#12 ·
Hello everyone

We bought a Maclaren double buggy at a nearly new sale for £35 on the weekend!! Very premature as we don't even know for sure its twins but DS will get to sit next to his little bro / sis either way so it won't be wasted.  I have been very miserable with nausea, tiredness, lethargy.  Also put on 8 lb already, is this excessive?  Not convinced its all fluid retension, I was on weight watchers so long I think now I am eating normally again its all turning to fat!!!  Trying my hardest to walk to work instead of bus(hour walk) but fresh air makes me sick!!! I gag several times along the road and pray no one can hear me, I was sick throughout pregnancy last time and am scared it will stay with me this time too.  Fed up of sore legs from prontagest too, 3 more weeks left of it.....sorry for dull me post!!

Hello to everyone else  :-*

Vixter-when does it expire?  I think its a lovely thought to donate, but can you still use in timeframe where you might want to try for another bubba for yourself?  I would not rule out wanting another go, as I never wanted kids in first place (!!) and having DS made me want a sibling for him!

#13 ·
Vixter - when is your scan? Friday? Me too :)

Ann

#14 ·
Hey Sabah

Yes we probably will go for number two but its just we will again be able to get meds free through our insurance so not sure it warrants keeping the current meds. . .trying to decide. Welldone on buggy purchase - bargain.

Dear Banany

Scan twins.  Yeah!!!!! 

#15 ·
Hi Vixter be warned that you are not allowed to advertise ferility drugs on ff even if you are gifting them to someone else its a big NO NO.  My friend got into trouble for this.  ^hugme^

#16 ·
Thanks Claire but its not an advert.  They are being returned to my hospital. . .the one I had treatment.  Im not looking for someone to give them to (Im in Belgium).  But thanks for advice  ^hugme^

#17 ·
#19 ·
Hi everyone, hope all is well.

Stumpy  Let us know how your scan goes. I also have a haematoma but they didn't seemed concerned about it.

I had another bleed/watery blood loss Sat night. I have a scan now this Weds to see what is happening, hoping its not any waters breaking or anything else not nice.  ^pray^

#20 ·
Afternoon all!

Just been catching up on the last few days - I'm so impressed with the people who manage personals as everything moves so fast! I really hope your scan went well though Stumpy, and that the haematoma is going down. I've been thinking of you lots.

I've always been told that unused drugs have to be binned (via a pharmacy) but it would be great if they could be recycled. I guess you can see why hospitals have to be really careful in case there is tampering though. I still have my leftovers, sharps bin and everything. I'm honestly not sure I could face it again if something went wrong with this pg (and dp and I have agree on only one little one), but I'm still too superstitious to get rid of it yet!

AFM - had our booking-in appointment this morning with a lovely midwife (is there any other sort?!). Lots of information, leaflets, etc, so am feeling quite 'official'. I got myself scared about seeing how much weight I'd gained since I've been snacking loads more to help with MS, so I weighed myself before we went and discovered I've managed to LOSE a bit! (Sorry if this is irritating - I have a history of weight loss so have to be careful). I got a bit worried but the midwife said it was quite normal with metabolisms so active in early pregnancy. Still, I'm going to be careful for a bit. And she just asked me my weight and didn't make me stand on the scales anyway!

A few ladies were talking on the old thread about being considered high risk: we got flagged up today simply because we'd come via the infertility clinic so we get to see a consultant as well. I don't mind - the more reassurance the better - but we're lucky that we don't have underlying stuff that makes me worry. But it seems to be down to hospital protocol anyway and not anything to worry about. I was also offered a diabetes check later on as my grandfather had it - again I'm not at all worried but still nice to have extra checks.

Sorry for the 'me' post, but hope some of that was a bit useful for people who had been talking about those things too.

Hope you're all well and enjoying the sun!

xx
PS - just saw your post, Tracy Ann - hope you're ok and that Wednesday comes quickly

#21 ·
Hello ladies

Just stopped by to say hello send some  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

XX

#22 ·
Hi ladies,

This beautiful weather has given me the perfect excuse to sit down in the garden and send you all a post.
All settled into the new house now and keep walking into what will be the babies nursery and having a quietly excited 5 mibs to myself. I am 18 weeks tommorrow and my bump is already huge, people think I'm
Due to pop in a month or so. Slightly worries as our wedding is at the end of June when I will be  around 32 wks ( I've a fab dressmaker so not too worried)
We have been looking at twin prams, cots, monitors etc but won't buy unless there's a real bargain. So far I'm thinking of the mamas and papas twin aria which I had with my twins and it was fab lightweight and folds compactly so should sit in the limited boots pace of a 7 seater car that we will need !
Nausea went at around 15 weeks, I still find how that I have to eat little and often to keep it at bay. (.)(.) growing massively, was measured last week at a 36ff and now I've found pretty maternity summer dresses don't go with mud slinging huge maternity bras ! Argggh !

Lovely to see lots of familiar names posting and I will keep more up to date with you all now

Take care and baby growing dust xxxx

#23 ·
hi everyone
cant believe that its on page 3 already.
Sorry i have been useless at posting although i have been reading everyones news.  Have been finding it hard to fully realise that it has worked after so many failed attempts it feels so surreal.  Also had a stressful weekend as suddenly had a bleed on sat when we were shopping in leeds.  Went to a and e but they couldnt scan me until tuesday and my local unit at oldham was the same as dont do scans at weekend.  Rang my clinic and they rang me back sun morning and went for a scan this morning and thankfully everything was fine.  Baby very active and measuring spot on 11wks and 1 day!!!  Have my NHS scan on wed which will just be for dating as not having nuchal tests and then have final scan with Care the week after before i have my last intralipid drip.  Is anyone else on immune meds???
My EDD is 14th october

Mrs Tiggywinkle i have a consultant who i have managed to scare to death as he hadnt heard of any of the immune treatment i have had so has panicked and referred me to a geneticist and a haematologist  :eek:  its a good job i dont freak out easily.  Im with you on the superstision have considered getting rid of all my old IVF paperwork but cant bring myself to do it.

Babydust enjoy you excited minutes you wont get many minutes to yourself when they arrive!!

Tracy Ann hope you ok  ^hugme^

Monkeymoo hope ur scan went ok

Vixiepie might be worth getting checked out in case its UTI

hi to everyone else hope everyone is enjoying this weather.

Will try and catch up and do personals through the week

#24 ·
Thank you ladies for the nice welcomes!

Pinkpixie - Sorry to hear you had a bleed, but great news that the scan showed all is well. Wonderful. I know what you mean about finding it hard to realise you're pg. My due date is near yours (15th Oct) and I'm fully preparing myself for the 12 week scan to show nothing there. I know it's irrational, but I've got so used to NOT being pg over the years that it is strange to think it may have actually worked. I felt a bit sick for the first time today and am soooo happy about it. Any symptom is a good one. (sorry for those people who are hating being sick if that sounds insensitive. I guess it's a double edged sword, either you're having a rotten time being sick, or you're driving yourself crazy that the fetus is no longer there). Anyway, hope it continues to be good for you and baby carries on being a little mover!

xx

#25 ·
LillyR: totally with you - MS is horrible but it is a constant reassurance that there really is something going on! Still, try to enjoy it while it's not too bad  ;D

Pinkpixie - hope you weren't too freaked at being referred on. To my mind it's always good to have an expert's opinion especially when you've had a rough ride getting here. Hopefully they'll just tell you everything's fine and be on your way  :)

#26 ·
Hello all! Its nice to have a new home. I feel that we are now a proper well established group with our very own part 2 thread!

BG2007 Again, thank you for being our moderator and making it all work for us!
SantaMaria Congrats on the end of morning sickness! I just seem to have had insatiable hunger throughout!
Stumpy Fingers crossed your haematoma has shrunk. I hope you could see bubs.
Vixie Have you worked out what the pain is? Hope its eased by now.
Clairec Welcome back and hope you had a good holiday. Where did you go?
Vixter Sorry, I have no idea what to do with the meds. TBH I think it is illegal to give them away as they have to have a prescription. What is the shelf like? I think you might have to cut your losses and bin them.
Sabah Wow, that is a bargain! As for putting on weight, I have no idea how much I have put on but I suspect it might be more than 8lb!
Monkeymoo Oooh... fingers crossed your scan went well!
Tracy Ann Due date buddy! Can you not get a scan earlier than that? Can your fertility clinic scan you? Lets hope its just nothing.
MrsTiggwinkle I am classed as high risk but thats because I have high blood pressure and a bleeding disorder, which don't make for an easy pregnancy/ birth!
MoreBabyDust What was your original boob size? I started at 32E, and am in a 34f at the moment, which is technically two cup sizes bigger, at 12 weeks! Eek. They better slow down.
PinkPixie Hello Care twin. It is real and it is finally happening! Relax and enjoy it. Which haematologist are you going to? I've got a bleeding disorder so have one at MRI and now I am pregnant, one at St Marys. Feel free to PM me if you want to know more. As for EPU, I think St James's in Leeds is open at the weekend (not much good to know now, though).
LillyR I know, symptoms are kind of reassuring, although it is twisted logic.

AFM- I seem to have an addiction to checking out peoples prams and watching pram demo videos on youtube. ATM I like the look of the Babystyle Oyster which gets a good review on Which and Mumsnet. My cousin has the Uppababy Vista but it is quite wide and I don't think it will fit in my hallway!

We had a good weekend telling people and letting them know. I just need to get hold of my cousin in America which is being a pain as its a trauma keeping it off ********.

I also keep looking at private scans. We have had a 10 week NHS scan for dating, but because we aren't having a NT, we won't get another scan til 20 weeks. I keep thinking I want a private one to reassure us, but it is just a waste of £100 as they are all 3d ones, which we don't even want (I know people like them but sometimes they scare me!). DH has pointed out that the growing bump is evidence that baby is growing, but its so weird having had 4 scans up to 10 weeks and then nothing up to week 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.