* Author Topic: 1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS  (Read 40115 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
  • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
modify
Re: 1st time IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS
« Reply #100 on: 18/01/13, 10:28 »
Dear Diary

hehe, I am so sleepy , I do silly things sometimes.

How am I? still recovering - feeling better and moving more. Yesterday we went to Derby and bought some clothes from Sweden from www.polarnopyret.co.uk  ;D , Scandinavian Style. Did some walking around the shopping mall and I can see my twin boys attract a lot of attention. ::) 

Today I got a present from Maigaard clinic- two suits for my boys and a lovely card.   :o  wow, I never expected them to give me anything after having my boys, it goes to say how good and how caring they are. I feel like having more kids now ;D .

This is it!, I am a full time mom now- love the job - and I thank G-D everyday for my lovely miracles.

I hope my story will bring hope to other ladies - I do think about all of you.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Love

Hope xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: 1st time IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS
    « Reply #101 on: 15/07/13, 18:02 »
    Hi everyone

I know I have a lot of readers and I want to say thank you to FF for giving me hope to never give up my dreams of becoming a mom.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Hope my story brings you hope   ^hugme^

Lots of love

Hope x

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    1st time IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS
    « Reply #102 on: 19/08/13, 19:12 »
    Dear Diary

Wow! 12000 views , Thank you so much everyone for reading my diary. I have no doubts that my story is changing people's lives.

My babies are 8 months today :) , so much love for them. They are my miracle!

Love
    Hopexx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 3/08/14, 16:31 »
    Dear Diary

Update

It's been a long time! I was thinking about doing an update, it's nice to let people know where I am now in my life.  My boys are 19 months, growing so beautifully. They are my miracle. Noah is dark hair and Joseph is blonde..they get along very well. They understand Spanish and English and only speak a few words.

In September my brother is coming from USA, his wife has PCOS so they are having treatment soon. Hard to imagine, I been there and the journey is exhausting. I didn't meet NHS criteria for many years and after losing the weight my IVF didn't work....but IUI did. I do hope it will work for my brother....time is so important.

As for me I am a bit poorly, developed gallstones during my pregnancy and now I am waiting for an operation. I was looking to do one more treatment without drugs but not knowing how things are with my health it will be difficult to make a final decision. My husband doesn't want more kids, I want one more...but I do understand his point of view. I didn't have an easy birth... Nothing goes according to plan when it comes to pregnancy. Let's see what the dr regarding my gallstones says...apparently it's common to develop them after pregnancy, I will recommend all women to have their gallbladder scan, will save a lot of problems during pregnancy. That's for sure  as I had one massive attack when I was 17 weeks pregnant, but didn't know about it.

I will keep you updated, I will be looking forward to start another IUI diary in the near future.

Keep well everyone!

Love

Hope xx

Written from the iPad!

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 22/08/14, 12:09 »
    Dear Diary

I had gallblader surgery two days ago, I had a total of 12 stones. Still in a lot of pain :( waited 19 months to have my gallblader out. I am glad is out, couldn't take this pain anymore. I feel bruised but dr said it was a success despite my high BMI.

I am now looking forward to a life with no pain, I need to lose weight and hopefully see if I can try for one more baby.  :) 

I'll keep updating but for now I am OK. My babies are 20 months now, growing so quickly...seems like yesterday...I am smiling about how wonderful the process of having them was..looking forward to the future.

God bless everyone!

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS
    « Reply #105 on: 27/03/16, 10:53 »
    Dear Diary

Losing weight to start treatment again, so far lost 1 stone (7 kg). I am looking forward to start a new diary soon. I don't want to have treatment with medication as the risk of having twins again is too high. I am only hoping for one more baby to complete the family. I am eating healthy.

I will update my diary regularly now.

My life in pictures and fertility blog:https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/

Regards

Hope xx

/links

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 15/04/16, 16:28 »
    Dear Diary

Where is my period?  ^witch^ its been more than a week and no sign. I took 2 pregnancy tests on Tuesday and Wednesday and nothing, all  ^BFN^ . Am I pregnant? Can things happened naturally without even trying? I am seeing the doctor next week about this, I am more worried about health reasons causing this  ..*eg, early menopause or some thyroids issues.

Its been nearly a month since the start of my new diet. Its going very well and we are all eating a plant based diet. I lost now 12 Kg without trying much, just cutting sugar, all milk , dairy , meat, chicken..basically all. Just vegetables and Fruits. My reason for this is to get fit for my next treatment (if it happens that I am not pregnant). I have a lot of weight to lose, so its going to be a challenge. I think I can follow this new diet for life. 

The kids are doing well, they are going to Nursery (pre school) and they are playing with other kids. The staff are amazing and the teacher is fantastic. My boys are different in many ways, its amazing to see them grow with their own individual personalities. I try not to dress them the same, but a lot of the time they want the same clothes.

I will keep my diary updated next week. Husband wants another child and if this is what is happening then its a miracle. I guess the doctor will have to take some bloods and have an ultrasound. I am usually regular. I am not feeling sick, just cramp yesterday and bigger boobs.

Love

Hope x

/links

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 20/04/16, 12:48 »
    Dear Diary

I went to see the Dr this morning. The Dr took all my details and she said the best way to do it is by having a blood test (hCG). She took bloods and I will get the results in two days. She said there was no point in doing the FSH levels as they change monthly. I was a bit concern about early menopause since I do have high FSH levels. I have some symptoms like large boobs, leg cramps, going to the toilet frequently, cramps and bloated.

I did a lot of pregnancy tests and they all came negative  ^BFN^  (dates 16/04- 17/04 - 19/04- 20/04). In total I am 42 days since my last period (10th March 2016).  If I didn't have children I will be crying probably  :'( , hoping for a pregnancy...but now I am more hoping for nothing major. My aim is to have one more baby, but if it doesn't happen I am very grateful for my two boys. 

My main concern is

1. Health reasons like thyroids (it runs in my family)
    2. Stress
    3. no ovulating this month
    4. Pregnant?
    5. losing weight too fast? Can a plant based diet delay menstruation?

Of course, I rather be pregnant than have a health issue causing my period not to come. I am looking online and it says some women are 2 weeks delayed and still get a negative results. I dont know anything about becoming pregnant naturally. My pregnancy was thanks to having fertility treatment. My husband has low sperm count due to undescendent testicles so I don't see much happening naturally. I know it can happen after having fertility treatment, but after 11 years of not happening you are starting to believe the impossible.

I will update more as soon as I have the blood test results. I am still losing weight and getting active. I am also feeding the boys with organic food and no sugar. It is better this way.

Take care everyone, hope you are having a lovely day.

Love

Hope xx

/links

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 22/04/16, 12:55 »
    Dear Diary

It is a negative, I am not pregnant  ^BFN^ . The hCG levels were too low (4.4) and yesterday night my period came. It was 2 weeks late, never happened to me before. I feel lucky to have a good doctor that did the test and put that worry away. I guess I have to keep an eye on things, hopefully this is not an early sign of menopause. If it is then I will have to accept it and be grateful. I am not sad about this news. It just happened that my period was late :-[ ...and then you want to have it all written down in case it was good news.

I will continue with my weigh loss for now for my IUI treatment in the near future, probably I will update in a few months time (September 2016).

My life in pictures and fertility blog:https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Take care for now ^hugme^ .

Love

Hope xx

/links

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 30/05/16, 11:23 »
    Dear diary

Due to the popularity of my IUI diary, I have decided to share more about my story, life, pictures of my treatment, children, in another blog website. I will work on this soon and I will send a link here

I know this is helping a lot of people (nearly 30000 read my story) and my intention is to provide an honest account of having fertility treatment, both home and abroad.

Wishing everyone well with their treatment.

Hope xo

/links