* Author Topic: 1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS  (Read 40111 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
  • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
Dear Diary

A long day @ work (first day). I feel so tired from travelling and walking from ward to ward ^doc^ .

Had some cramping this afternoon, some acne  ^eyes^ , and feeling bloated.

Not much else to report.

My blog : https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Love

Hope xx

my message is  ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

Today was a busy day, travelling is killing me. I am enjoying my new job, I need to learn a lot of things fast.

I am feeling very bloated and last night I was having problems sleeping. I'm also feeling cramps.  My DH keeps telling me that my boobs are bigger (rounded) and they have a lot of visible veins. I think he is right, but I am not sure as I am feeling more hungry...could be extra fat

10 days before testing. Did you know 10 is my lucky number?

Only time will tell.

Don't worry about me diary, I will be OK.

See you tomorrow, same time?

Bring back Happy days, the TV series - we need more of that these days.

My blog : https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/
    Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

Still having some cramps (pm) on my way from work. Feeling as if my A/F is coming, but how can this be when I am 10 days away (CD29) ??? Also, I am feeling bloated, like a balloon. More of this feelings are in my tummy (rumbles).

Apart from that, I am ok, I am sleeping better. Still hate the travelling...

Work is keeping me busy, so the 2ww is not as bad as I thought.

Stay Healthy  :)

I am so hungry now

See you tomorrow,

My life and fertility blog: https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

I am having a few symptoms that are becoming frequent (erected nipples all the time, twitches in my tummy, sharp minor pains in my ovaries). Very tired and my ankles are hurting me (I am walking a lot now).

A few minor headaches and feeling a bit hot last night.

That's all for today, would like to write more but I am so tired my friend.

Have a good weekend!.

8 days to go to test. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thank you for the bubbles to all my dear friends @FF.  ^hugme^ 

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

Not good news this morning about my eyes dear diary - my eyes are sore again.

I have blepharitis  ^eyes^ , just seen the eye doctor this morning. It means I have dry eyes. So he told me that it can be caused by 1) using contact lenses (which I don't), 2) hormones 3) using the computer a lot (which I do). It is very common in women. But dont I feel too young for all this? I need to use a solution to clean my eyelid and also he recommended to use a bit of shampoo (no tears) and use a bit of that and clean the eye lids with some water.

So I am feeling so bloated and eating a lot lately. I am still having some cramps (too early before my period), my boobs are starting to ache a bit (nipples always saluting). I cant believe another week before testing- how can I speed this up? Can we change the two weeks rule? seriously I have to know , and more now than ever.

What if I am pregnant? :)  How will I celebrate? will I be in shock? is this for real? I don't know. They say you have similar symptoms as if your period is coming- I am having those but I don't understand why I am having them 2 weeks in advance?

DH is working today, I really miss him.

I have one of my dogs ( shih tzu) and my cat (a nice lady) sitting next to me. I couldnt do it without these animals - they make my life perfect :) . Dont you love them? I do.

Brother is moving to USA soon - I cant believe how soon he is going. Makes me think, hmmm maybe I should go too with DH and the animalitos (little animals in Spanish). I do miss travelling , and the airport (Stanstead Airport) was so nice that I feel that I should save some more and see my brother soon.

See you tomorrow, I will be here same time. Make sure you are ready for me ^hugme^   , I know you have a lot of people to listen to  ;)

Hasta luego amigo! (See you later my friend), Muchas gracias por todo! (thank you for everything)

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

Tomorrow I am off to work again, travelling is becoming a nightmare. I have to walk in the morning 25 minutes (with the rain) then take train then take the bus. Oh dear dear, no wonder my feet hurts.

So in terms of symptoms, I am having mild cramps and some hot flushes (in my face). My breast according to DH are bigger, but I don't know sometimes it is hard to tell. My nipples are still hard and felt a bit nauseous last night. Dh said that my mood is up and down. I am happier because I have a lovely job, sad because the only thing I really want the most is not coming my way...

I really want to be a mother, why this is becoming so hard?  :'(  I do think about "what if"... DH said that we will go to Denmark again if it didn't work. I didn't cry much this month because my hopes are high. No wonder I have dry eyes (it's all these crying) I am so glad testing is next Saturday, that way I don't have to be at work and be miserable if I got a  ^BFN^ . People can tell if you are unhappy and it is hard to hide it in this situation. I wont test until Saturday, I promise.

I would like to go out and do some shopping, but the weather is not helping. Will have to wait for the rain to stop. My brother is saying that where he is going in the USA is going to be 31c and that's hot :)

well, no much else to report. All alone with my animalitos, DH is working today.

Have a good day!

Love and  ^hugme^  to all my FF friends

Hope xx

PM getting hot flushes,  :-X   & nausea (as if I am on a moving ship)

My life and fertility blog:  https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/size][/font]

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary  :) :) ^reiki^ , today around 6:30pm/7pm

Day 13 poiui.

Yesterday I was a bit upset, and decided to take a pregnancy test ::) . I know, I said I will promise not to. I got the days wrong, you see. I was more thinking of my natural cycle, but with iui and ovulation testing falls on a different day (14 days after IUI)

So yesterday I did my first test. At first I saw it, blank  and I was so upset I was crying a lot, but then I went back and there was a line (very very very faint line). I told DH (after coming from work) what I did  :) , he said, there is a line. I believed him and I know it was line.

Today after work I went to Boots to buy pregnancy test (bought the best, First Response nearly £12 x 2 tests), I held my wee since 2pm this afternoon- felt like going toilet around 5pm. I held the wee for another hour. Yes , I was desperate to go, but needed to know now more than ever.

So I did the test, DH was waiting for me and I said hello "honey I bought a pregnancy test" went straight to the toilet with a glass (I know, wont use it again) and  I got a  ^BFP^ , two lines, one darker than the other but the other more visible than yesterday but still dark for the time of the day. It came very quickly, there was no need to wait 3 minutes. I know my body is changing and I am feeling different. I am pregnant :)

I am in shock and very happy , cant believe it , :) . After 8 years we have a  ^BFP^ for the first time in my life.

Told my parents, my dad was crying as I was telling him, mom was crying too. They are going to become grandparents :)

I am happy but also scared. Too soon, I need to see GP to confirm this with a blood test. All scary ^eyes^

I will never forget the Danish Dr entering the room dancing and stating "I will make you pregnant"  ^hugme^ . I feel like crying saying this :'( 

Thank you FF for all these years. I do feel that without this place I will be in a different state of mind. I am coping , learning and listening to everyone else. I will never forget the pain of infertility, I will never forget the amount of times I cried asking G-D for a child, asking why me, why us, what have I done wrong..etc etc. Those moments of endless tears will always be on my mind.

^hugme^ I am so emotional now I am in shock, thank you G-D for making me a mother. Please let me have 9 months of a healthy pregnancy, thank you. ^hugme^ 

To everyone else, please don't lose hope, I made the quickest decision and proved many Drs wrong.

I am so happy :) , I am going to celebrate with a big smile.

My life and fertility blog:  https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

Had another  ^BFP^ this morning (6:30am). :)

Symptoms: cramps all day

No other news

My life and fertility blog:  https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear diary

I am feeling so tired.

We just bought another pregnancy test (Clearblue digital) because DH was worried. I think we are both in shock ^eyes^  with the results, it is hard to believe after all these years of feeling down and sad about our infertility.

The result today (pm) was  ^BFP^ 1-2 weeks :) :) :) :) . The test got it right, it is two weeks today since D-IUI. However, Drs count this as nearly 4 weeks from the first day of your period.

I am off now, but I will make an appointment to see the GP soon.

Love to all

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    Dear Diary

4 weeks pregnant :)  today. It is going quickly.

Time to book for some early scanning. Making sure that everything is growing in the right place. The earliest scan is 5 weeks with proscan or 7-11 weeks with babybond. Will talk with DH to decide.

Work is insane and so much work and travelling, only 3 months contract and then I will take the decision to leave. I think it is going to be too much for me.  I cant wait to leave work ;D , just counting the days.

DH is working today, we didn't have any time to take this all in. Still in  ^eyes^  shock and it doesn't feel real.

Symptoms: cramps (which is an early symptom), fatigue, going to the loo more often, feeling bloated, very dry eyes, boobs (painful but not all the time) and craving for salty food. I forgot to say that my short term memory is also getting worse and searching the internet it says that is another common symptom ^eyes^ , my memory was so perfect. I'll have to take notes instead, seriously I cant remember a lot of things like where I left my USB card, keys, what people are saying, etc....hmmmm

I am a bit scared, this is so different. I still feel the pain of infertility and how much it took over our lives.

I will be the best mum in the world.

Love and good luck to all my FF friends ^reiki^ ^hugme^ 

My life and fertility blog:https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Hope xx

@1:50pm I took another Clearblue Digital test and it shows 2-3 weeks pregnant  :) , meaning my hCG levels are going up. I am still in shock ^eyes^ ^eyes^ ^eyes^ ^eyes^  but very very happy :)  .