* Author Topic: 1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS  (Read 40118 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
  • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
modify
Re: 1st time D-IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP
« Reply #50 on: 10/08/12, 12:03 »
Dear Diary

DH asked me to write to make myself feel better - I feel terrible. DH is right, I need to write to tell you and make myself feel better as I feel very down.

I had two horrible Fridays (27.07 -3.08) -I was admitted to A&E over me thinking that I was going into labor (which turn up to be indigestion). I dont know what is it about these Doctors/nurses/health care assistant but I feel that they lack human emotions. Had a horrible experience. Enough said. You are a piece of paper first.

Since that Friday I promised myself not to go back to A&E. Then what do you know? the following Friday (3-08) I ended up in A&E again after falling down the stairs (about 7-8 steps) hitting my back, bruised my shoulder, hips and end up having a big egg in my head. My Neck was stiff from the fall. I was also bleeding from the mouth after biting my tongue.  DH was here and called the ambulance asap- paramedic were great- nice people - they told me that babies are well protected and the whole neighbourhood was looking after me (everyone was asking how I was). I kept asking "am I bleeding". They were saying "No". I was crying so much and DH was saying "it is all over". :'( . I believe this fall happened as a result of the stress I was in since last friday (27.07). If you can avoid A&E please do- putting people first- putting patients first doesn't count anymore. Looks nice in paper but in practice it's different. Now I am afraid to give birth in this hospital ^eyes^ , seriously I am.

Everything was fine after my fall, they did a scan (17 weeks 5 days , spot on) One baby catch up in size :) . Babies were still there with their hearts beating. I was so happy to see them again. They are everything to me, everything I was waited my whole life. Kept hearing the heart beats with the Doppler so I know they are still there. I was given the Anti D (jab) due to my Rh factor negative- will last 3 weeks and they told me that if I had another bump (please No) I need to have it again. However, Midwife came to see me @home and told me that I will be given this again 28 weeks. My main concern was placenta abruption but everyone says you will experience more pain (I didn't hit my bump), but tried to hit myself more during the fall ^eyes^ to avoid hitting my bump and my babies.

I spent 5 days in bed and using my laptop computer to find out more about falling down and possible consequences ( :'( ). I've read both in Spanish and English websites. well. Looks like a lot of women fall down the stairs (some with clothes basques, some with kids), one lady had her 20kg dog jumping on her bump...so many stories. In terms of experiencing placenta abruption- only 1-2 cases were due to falls. A lot were given the Anti D jab (which should be done within 72 hours after an incident of falling/accident) There are many stories of women surviving falls without problems. DH brought the bed downstairs a day later and now we are sleeping in the lounge. I guess I did lost my balance which is very common.

Babies are kicking as I am feeling them - my bump looks bigger everyday and this lady in the supermarket asked me when I was due. She was surprised as I told her I was only 18 weeks , but bump looks 6 months :) .

All I want everything to go well- pregnancy is not as easy it brings other challenges ahead - there are other issues ( I totally worried about their wellbeing- doesn't stop you). You want to scan them everyday to feel and see that they are still growing. Morning sickness (which I had 33 episodes of vomiting), it is nothing compared to what other people can do, and I will do it over again. All I want is my babies to be safe and healthy. We came so far to lose them now :'(

Anomaly scan in two weeks.  I believe Twin 1 (which we named Chicken Bone) is a boy and I think Twin 2 (which I named little nose) is a girl. But time will tell. Nicknames are based on what we saw on the scan :) .

Please G-D - remember my prayers and that day I asked you so much for a baby-you answered my prayers- do protect me and them Lord.

I am off now, forgive me if I sound so down-crying helps- I am so silly sometimes. DH is working and I am all alone with the pets. DH calls me to make sure I am ok during the day.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Love to all my FF ladies, hope you all well. ^hugme^

Hope xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 10/08/12, 13:56 »
    Dear Diary

On a positive note :)  I found this website https://www.donorsiblingregistry.com/dsr-support-and-info/faq-s/
    - meaning I can contact other parents who used the same donor as me. Looks like a baby boy was born in May2012.  :) with the same donor as mine. Looks like I have to pay a membership- would love to contact this person once my babies arrived.

I know is too early but I always thought about possibilities "what if" they (my twins) want to trace their half brothers/sisters across the world. I promised myself to be honest to them and where they came from. Imagine that, what if they all look alike?  :) hmmm , what if they all have blond hair? blue eyes?   imagination - what a wonderful thing to have. What do you think?
    Someone reported that her son has 30 siblings and all look alike :) . This is putting a smile on my face.

Time will tell ha- see how chicken bone and little nose feels :)  it is up to them if they want to meet up with other chicken bones and little noses, hehe.....for now I am praying for their safe arrival.- I love them so much already.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

I believe that G-D is protecting us.

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 11/08/12, 15:33 »
    Dear Diary

18 weeks 6 days

Today I am going to cook Falafel (one of my favorite middle eastern food) with pitta, salad etc. DH will be home 7:30pm from work and I will have everything ready for him to snack in. I do miss not having DH here with me - work sucks but we have to do it to live and survive. I am off work and was invited to a party as my manager is leaving and they want me to be there. To be honest , I dont want to go but I;ll do it for my manager (she is a wonderful person) and I will wish her all the best. She enjoys going on cruises - what a lovely way to retire.

I am feeling a bit better - trying to put my last two weeks behind me and move on. You are very limited in what you can do when you are pregnant and I feel heavier each day (putting a lot of weight recently), making up for not eating properly during my first trimester.

All I want for everything to go well - 8 years of painful tears should not come to an end, not now. That fall was terrible and I cant look up the stairs, it hurts my eyes ^eyes^ ahhhh.. I hate stairs , every shape and size now. If only I was advised by my midwife about risks during pregnancy - what's wrong with professionals nowadays? I thought I was going to get more advice on what to do/not do.
    ^eyes^ 

My ear still hurts when I eat- nausea is gone (but last time I said this I threw up) so better be quiet. Babies are moving every now and them but they are kicking me more during the night. I think little nose is more active than chicken bone (funny ha)  ;D

I love them so much, they are a gift from G-D.

I am telling you one thing - I am enjoying cooking now- I've made some wonderful dishes and DH deserves it. If only I had a dishwasher.... ^eyes^  that will make things easier.

To sum: symptoms: getting mild skin rash on my arm (will see the Dr about this); jaw pain (left side more than right); heartburn, ear canal hurts when I eat; getting heavier :-X  ; and more moody.

I must go now (where?, I dont know).

All my love to my FF friends , you are all brave.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 12/08/12, 17:00 »
    Dear Diary

19 weeks today  :)

Chicken bone (Twin 1) is kicking right now and little nose (twin 2) follows.  I think they want more of that Philadelphia cheese with toast I had earlier- but I had 3 slices and I have to say "no more for now", mummy is getting a little big..hehe I still have to carry you for another 17/18 weeks plenty of cheese later.

I am feeling a bit better.There was something so special said today on Gods TV that made me feel so much better -  I believe everything happens for a reason and I know that I am having my babies at the right time. Prayers are so powerful and babies are growing strong.

DH went to work so early today - he said he didn't feel like going because he was so tired. He is so strong, poor baby and his back problems I feel for him. Tomorrow I am having him for 4 days all to myself.

That's it for now- back to TV time.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 15/08/12, 16:33 »
    Dear Diary

19 weeks 3 days :)

It is raining outside like loco. We took the dogs out but there is not much we can do when the weather is like this.

Went to see GP yesterday and he told me he cant give me anything for my jaw pain so I will have to take paracetamol instead. As for everything else, I am getting heavier and bigger and I look 7 months pregnant now. My nauseous is gone - so far nothing for two weeks. Other symptoms - tiredness, moody and my ankle hurts.

Next week is my 20 week scan and I am praying that everything will be OK. 5 months pregnant soon - I really feel like staying pregnant forever - you do want to have them close to you all the time. I will miss the bump once the babies are here. I wonder if this is why a lot of women enjoy their pregnancies- enjoying their bump. :)

We saw twins (aged 2) in the supermarket and as chatty Latin as I am, I asked their dad "are they twins?" (one girl and a boy), he said "yes" they were smilling at me - I said to them " I am having twins too, just like you", He asked " you know the sex? " said "not yet"...the cutes twins ever, they were smiling at me non stop.hehe..  Dad was so happy with my comments that he was running across the supermarket like a chico loco. ;D  I guess he was happy with my comment, any parents will be happy if they are told " your kids are cute". How having kids changes everything- I couldn't even approach parents when I was finding difficult to get pregnant :'( . How cruel life can be! Now I feel that I am the same as everyone else- before I felt like an outsider.

Starting watching pregnancy programmes - I couldn't watch these programmes when I was struggling with infertility and sometimes I see mothers not bonding with their babies and ask myself " why?" I feel for my FF friends who are on their journey.   Do not give up your dreams! ^hugme^ ^reiki^ 

I am feeling both kicking - I love them so much and I am waiting for their safe arrival in a few months. Just need to remain myself to take my pregnacare :) 

Not much else to report- DH needs to start a starch free diet ^eyes^  poor thing he is suffering with IBS.

Lots of love to all my FF ladies, be  ^reiki^ 

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 19/08/12, 16:20 »
    Dear Diary

20 weeks today  :)

Yeah, 20 week and everything is going well (I pray to G-D that everything is going well). My 20 week scan is this Friday ^reiki^  24/08 and I will tell them about the fall and ask them a few questions about how they can see if everything is OK with my twins. Twin 2 is moving more than Twin 1. I researched this on google and they say that one twin usually moves more than the other (and often happens after they are born - ie one twin is more active than the other). It's a bit worrying because I felt twin 1 move before the fall. Maybe he/she is chilling out, sleeping, ..One day they will read my diary.

I am still feeling the pain from falling down the stairs - bruises are gone but my shoulder and back is killing me :'( . My egg in my head is gone but I can still feel the bruises in my head, really feeling so bad.

Here is a daily routine - for my babies to read one day. 

Wake up in the morning around 7am-8am - cant brush my teeth ( I usually throw up after brushing my teeth). Have some Breakfast- but firstly feed the animals then watch TV.

Mid morning - eat non stop - usually yogurts ???  and crisps.

Lunch (12 on the dot) sandwich , yum yum.

Mid afternoon - visit ASDA, Wilkinsons , show my bump as I am enjoying my pregnancy with my lovely maternity wear (everyone is looking- you cant avoid a bump) and come home. Watch TV- walks Dogs with DH.

Evening- eat a nice meal- greet DH from work (when he goes to work as he is not feeling too well at the moment with IBS :-* )
    and watch more TV. Bed around 10pm.

Yes, not very much to report- usually will do a 9-5 job but currently not up to work :( shame as I love working but you my babies come first.

DH is doing a lot for me - he is washing the dishes, washing the dogs, cleaning the floor. DH is not asking anything from me apart from taking care of myself and the babies. I really have a lovely man beside me. DH is suffering really bad from IBS - I am so dont know how to help him :'( , sounds like a horrible condition. DH must see GP again tomorrow and see what he can do.

That's all for now diary. I am only praying for a happy ending and that my babies will be safe- took me so long to get here. I am hearing the heart beats, but would like to see them every day on the scan. I know this is not possible.

Ah , 34 so far ^eyes^ 

Take care, love to all my FF  ^hugme^

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 24/08/12, 19:55 »
    Dear Diary

20 weeks 5 days (Anomaly Scan) :)

Husband was getting ready the camera (to videotape) when the sonogram lady said "No camera" :'( , oh and I wonder why. seriously. Is this happening anywhere else? Never mind, she is so nice and all we wanted is to see our babies.

The results :) :) :)

We are having  ^blueted^ ^blueted^  two boys  :) . Everything went well - Twin 1 (anterior placenta) measured 20 weeks 4 days and Twin 2 (posterior placenta) measured 20 weeks 1 day. Sonographer  (named Karen - same lady that did my 12 week scan) said everything looks fine (she took a lot of measurements), however, I have to return in two weeks because she couldn't measure the hearts properly (4 chambers) and she said she sent 3 ladies already to measure their babies hearts in two weeks. - In fact, I believe I am getting bigger and maybe that's the reason.  ::) . HB was there and beating so beautifully.  I pray to G-D that they continue to grow- I love them so much and I cant believe our luck. Not going to lie, I am 100% worried but everything else was ok. We saw Twin 1 sucking his thumb  :) , that was so sweet - I wonder whether he was getting ready to go to bed or was feeling tired and hungry. Got some pictures too for £4 - I have so many ultrasound pictures :) , every single one of them tells a story (indigestion, 12 weeks scan, after a fall, etc).

Anyways, after that we went to Nottingham to celebrate our lovely day - we bought blue clothes from GAP, NEXT,TKMaxx - everything for boys :) , as soon as you buy two items people soon ask " are you having twins?", and the answer was "YES".

Time is flying, don't you think? I am already half way.

I am so grateful to have this opportunity to be a mum. I am so grateful that G-D gave us this gift. But as other women say " you don't stop worrying after you have them in your arms", so true. But then you dont stop worrying after all, even when they get older.  :) 

I am still having pain in my head from the fall  :'( , and getting some headaches from it. I am so tired and I feel so silly but I couldn't avoided the fall (stairs are so old). DH wants to sell the house and move to a bigger one - I agree and thats something we need to start doing soon. Shame as I love the house but with 2 kids it's not the right size.

Hope all my FF ladies who are reading my diary have a lovely evening and wishing you all the best (now and in the future) ^hugme^  Do not give up hope.

Love  ^Heart^

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 25/08/12, 14:33 »
    Dear Diary

20 weeks 6 days :) 

Me again, back to Hospital (on a Saturday). DH is working and I had to do it all by myself. I am a brave lady :) .

I rang the Birthing Unit because I am having a green light discharge (watery, no mucus no blood). I was concern as I read it can be the amniotic fluid or an infection. Anyways, they told me to come in and do some swaps. Any infection is bad for the babies and myself, so we don't want that. Midwife (named Mandy) checked the babies heartbeats- kept telling her "no, is this way", hehe. She could hear both. The most beautiful sound ever :)  ( need some recording), even better than a bullet train.

I was seen by a nice Dr (named Michael) asked me a lot of questions and he said that they will take a swap. I was in hospital for nearly 2 hours. This time no A&E ^eyes^  (I avoided that place at all cost). I have to wait 4 days for the results and was told to see my GP if I need any antibiotics. I was treated very well. Dr had to go as they were having an emergency, they were other ladies there coming in (so next time, in case I need something I go and see them).

Thats it diary, no much else to report. Told my parents yesterday about the sex of the babies, very happy and so are we :) .

Babies are moving- Dr said anterior placenta (Twin 1) is good . I think they are one on top of the other.

Yesterday I was reading my green notes (pregnancy notes) and apparently she seen the 4 chambers (hearts), but needed a better vision. With twins looks like it is more difficult to see things. I noticed that the screen is getting smaller and smaller and my babies are getting bigger and bigger :) . Saw the measurements and looks good, my babies are big babies :) ^hugme^ . They measure everything from head, abdomen, legs, etc. Everything came normal. I am so happy and I thank G-D everyday for my miracles.

Thats all friends, no much else to report. Miss DH, wishing life doesn't have to be about working and I feel that it is.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 28/08/12, 11:22 »
    Dear Diary

21 weeks 2 days :)

DH is working till 6:30pm and I am so bored that I have no choice but write to you.

I am still waiting for the results from Saturday (HVP?). I dont know whether my urine is green as a result of the vitamins (pregnacare) which I called and they say that it can be from vitamin B2, or I have an infection :( . Looks like either way I cant risk it and I need to be treated asap. Just so you know diary that I am keeping an eye on things. Just gave them a call and no results yet (11:15am). Thursday I am attending the GUM clinic to discuss more about this. Sounds horrible (I know), but I am putting my babies first.

I am huge now and I walk like a penguin. I thought people give way to pregnant women but a lot of people are rude and inconsiderate- I really have to be careful when I shop in the supermarket (ASDA especially) and sometimes I have to hold my bump in case someone bumps into me :( . Not good!

Craving for sweets and I know it is not good.  Trying to cook but DH cant take my meal sizes and taste. The other day I cooked Balti Chicken and he said "I am speechless" meaning it was too good. I like to cook but he says I cook for 6 people ::) . I know, but thats what the cookbook says to add those ingredients (cant make it smaller, sorry). We are the guilty party here for eating it. I am trying.

Friday I am attending "leaving Do" of my manager.Trying to buy her a present but cant find anything :( .

That's all for now. Need to go back Supermarket ^eyes^ . This time I am graving the trolley...it is a challenge.

The sun is out  ^daisy^

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 30/08/12, 10:52 »
    Dear Diary

21 weeks 4 days :)

Had a horrible night with feeling bloated , couldn't sleep. I am getting bigger now and I am feeling at times hard to breath. We saw Midwife yesterday said that as the babies grow I will feel a little breathlessness.

Got the results from the midwife about the swap and it is negative  :) , so happy it is not an infection. Then I did the test by not taking pregnacare for 3 days and my urine is not green anymore. Now I know. I;ll have to take them back as they helped me a lot.

My Iron levels are good (12.4g). Midwife (named Kim) said that on the 18.10 they will do a glucose test and I have to be in the hospital for a long time (cant eat 6 hours earlier) and I have to drink a lucozade drink (nice). Then I will have some blood taken and possible they will also give me the Anti D shot again and test for antibodies.

Time is running fast, made an appointment to attend ante-natal classes. How to manage pain? breastfeeding, etc. All useful. Not good at managing pain myself. But I rather have pain (believe it or not) than have a C section and open surgery ^eyes^ .  All depends on the position of the babies, so my final decision cant always be mine.

I need to start doing my Birth plan :) . I know things are not always going as planned , but it is nice to know what to expect on the day. I am worried but I am trying not to think about labour and pain as it can make things worse with unnecessary stress, for now.

Thats all diary.

See you soon

Love

Hope xx