* Author Topic: 1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS  (Read 40112 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
  • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
modify
Re: 1st time IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP
« Reply #60 on: 2/09/12, 19:11 »
Dear Diary

22 Weeks :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am so in love with my babies - I thank G-D for my miracles everyday.

I am cooking at the moment but I'll be back to write some more later on. Must feed DH , poor baby he is working from 5 am this morning and comes home 7:45pm

Later on:

Dinner was lovely.  Lovely vegetables, just what I needed :)

I am feeling my tummy stretching and babies are kicking  :)  , the stretching hurts and my tummy feels tender. Getting a lot of sore ankle (water retention) too. Weight is going up :-\ , but I expect that as I am carrying two.

Feeling so tired, last night I slept 12 hours and woke up 11am this morning. I am enjoying my sleeping- I guess I need it. Waking up 5am with DH to say goodbye is another reason of my over-sleeping habits. Had a vivid dream too- was a scary dream too  ^eyes^ .

Friday 7.09.12 we are having another scan to check babies hearts. I pray for my babies and that everything will go well. Nothing abnormal was reported during the last scan (20 weeks)- My high BMI prevents the sonographer from seeing hearts clearly. I;ll say that the babies are getting bigger. Cant forget Twin 1 sucking his thumb, so cute. Twin 2 is the more active one, but cant tell much from Twin 1 movement as placenta is anterior , but do feel some kicks from twin 1 to my bladder.

Please G-D protect my babies and help them to grow healthy and strong- I lovely them so much already. They are my miracle and thank you for answering my prayers.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Hugs to my FF friends
^hugme^

Hope xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: 1st time D-IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP
    « Reply #61 on: 7/09/12, 18:44 »
    Dear Diary

22 weeks 5 days  :)

Tired but able to write - couldn't sleep last night as I was feeling nauseous and babies were moving. I think they are training me for the future to be awake so I can feed them :) .

Went to Hospital for a scan - we saw Karen again (our lovely sonographer lady) and it took about 40 minutes to check babies heart beats and Twin 2 bladder. I was so nervous , I kept saying I am worried but she said she was doing everything she could. Babies were moving a lot and she was finding difficult to see the hearts (I dont know what they look for..), but end results was no abnormalities found :) . Karen was really trying to tell the babies not to move- I even pray for them to co-operate. Well she was looking for a spaghetti shape thing, hot/cold water chain (blood coming in/out)...all sorts there. Looks like she found everything but said " we can only found 50% of defect on ultrasound". Ah, anyways. Lovely lady and I asked her to see us again in 3 weeks (26 weeks) and make sure she is not away on holiday- she laugh :) It is nice to be seen by the same person from the start.

DH told me this morning that he found a name for our second baby (Twin 2). I think it is lovely and sounds perfect.

We then went to Frankie's and Bennie s- had the meal deal (2 courses).

Yesterday we went to Matlock instead of Derby - had some fish/chips, then we had some Birds dessert and some tea at Costa. We went around town with DH parking @Sainsburys. I am running out of ideas where to go now for a break.

Symptoms - getting nauseous again -difficulties with positions when sleeping, moody/low, tender tummy, heartburn, extremely tired and unable to sleep, thirsty, some loose bowels (due to my hemorrhoids or nerves ^eyes^ ). I am walking much slower now - I will call my walk " the penguin walk" :)   :-X 

Looks like I will be expecting morning sickness again anytime soon- reading some post it says that it can return. ^eyes^ 

That's all diary - I am so tired but happy to continue my journey of motherhood with you. I feel so blessed and thankful for my miracles.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

All the best to my FF friends ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Con mucho amor

Hope xx ^Heart^

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: 1st time D-IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP
    « Reply #62 on: 10/09/12, 15:09 »
    Dear Diary

23 weeks 1 day :)
    Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Me , Happy Birthday to me  ^birthday^ ^dancing spot^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ . I am so happy, this is my best birthday ever.

DH is working today and I am here with the animalitos thinking what to have for dinner tonight. I am doing well at the moment, not feeling nauseos during the day, but at night is what I get the most symptoms (including stretching and feeling bloated).

Babies are moving more during the night , so sweet. I am so blessed!

Saw a lady with twins yesterday and I asked her about how things are going (no, I dont really know her), but she said that she is feeding them 3 hours every time and they cry if you dont feed them together. It is hard work and she said she doesnt want more kids awww- makes you think why women dont want anymore kids after having twins...I do want more, but if I am happy then I will be happy with my twin boys...I said "I am expecting twins boys too", feels like I have connection with twins now :)  I see them everywhere - you just want to know more about how to best care for them. I will, of course, breastfeed them.

Not much else to report- getting ready to plan my future now with our babies.

I am thankful to G-D and to Padre Pio everyday for my miracles.

Thank you also to FF friends for helping us achieved our dreams. Knowledge is power, and this website gives lots of knowledge.

Love to all  ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 19/09/12, 18:28 »
    Dear Diary

24 weeks and 3 days :) 

Sorry for the delay in writing. I was feeling so unwell with stress caused by other human beings ^eyes^ .

Been to the hospital  (Birthing unit) Saturday morning (15.9) 3am- 4am as I couldnt breath properly and when using the monitor we found out that my BP was high. Anyways, went to the hospital and I was fine but treatment was poorly. Came home around 5am. They found out I have some proteins in my urine.

I will start gaining more knowledge about giving birth and I am going to prepare a birth plan soon (both vaginal and c section). That way I will become more aware what goes in and out of my body during labour /c section. Of course I rather have pain and have it natural than C section- but sometimes things dont happen the way you want to and all depends on the babies positions and how well I respond to the drug (?) that will start labour.

On a positive note: People think I am about to give birth and are in shock when I tell them with a  :)  that  I have another 3 months to go. I just love the elderly and how patient they are when they see you walking pregnant and unable to move much. 

My pregnancy is going well and babies are moving a lot. Still walking like a penguin. Twin 1 (J) is kicking my bladder ; Twin 2 (N) is pushing my lungs up. wonderful but cant complaint. I love them too much. This is just for my records.

Other symptoms_ increased discharged (yellow), high libido (I know), breathlessness, tired, sore ankle, constipation ^eyes^ heartburn (more during the night). I am using TENA ^eyes^ , but just because I was told that after the green discharge and now yellow, it is better to keep an eye on things.

3.10.2012 - I have another scan then seeing the OB.

18.10.2012 (28 weeks)- I have my glucose test done- hopefully I dont have gestational diabetes. Same day they will give me my Anti D shot (I am Rh negative factor).

In terms of preparing the nursery, we haven't done anything. We bought some baby clothes (0-3 months- newlyborn) thats all. I want to wait and make sure everything is going well. It is hard to explain, but sometimes it is better this way. I waited so long. I know I am pregnant but sometimes you have to pinch yourself to believe it.

I love you  ^blueted^ ^blueted^  J&N. You are my world and keep kicking me all you want. You changed my life and I am proud of you both for growing so strong everyday. Everything else doesn't matter , but you.

My life in pictures and fertility blog:https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 26/09/12, 21:39 »
    Dear Diary

25 weeks 3 days  :)

Things are going well. I am starting to see the twins ^blueted^ ^blueted^  visually moving in my tummy this week :) .

We went to McDonnals for a meal - this girl working for McDonnals (aged 19) asked me "when are you due"?, I said "I am having twins, about 3 more months". She was jumping with joy and touching my bump :) .I do look 9 months and people think I am giving birth soon. Maybe thats why they are asking questions??? it is nice to came across nice people.

Today we went to KiddiCare and Mothercare- DH finally said " we are buying the pushchair" and me saying "No, we should wait" 'cos in my mind I am worried about everything and want things to go well. We bought the pushchair from Mothercare for the twins and we are collecting this in December.

In terms of my health- I have an urine infection (UTI) and I am taking antibiotics - I go to the toilet every hour and because they found some traces of protein in my urine -they are treating this as an infection. I went to see the nurse today and my BP is normal  and this is a good sign. A combination of traces of protein in the urine and high BP is a sign of pre-eclampsia. I am keeping an eye on things.

Other Symptoms : Heartburn- problems sleeping due to positioning- urine infection- acne- stretching pain (more during the night and when sleeping), increased appetite and thirst, sore ankle, weight gain, constipation.

Not much else to report- seeing midwife this Friday and I have an ante-natal class to attend. Very much dissapointed last week as they (two midwifes) didnt have the keys to get in - so class was cancelled :( 

Thats all for now.

Take care everyone ^hugme^ ^reiki^

All my love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 3/10/12, 16:24 »
    Dear Diary

26 weeks 3 days  :)

Had our 11am appointment (Ultrasound/OB) - lots of women waiting to be seen. Had my ultrasound and it was very painful (my tummy is very tender). Didn't see Karen but she was there, I was seen by someone called Amy. Amy was ok, but she was pressing too hard on my tummy ^bigbad^  I kept saying " that hurts". OB said that it could be that I am stretching - it is so painful.

Ultrasound
    Everything is going well- 2 HB seen-  Twin 1  ^blueted^  is ahead 27 weeks and Twin 2  ^blueted^  is 26 weeks and 3 days. There are very close to each other. Feeling them kicking, but as I said to OB Twin 1 is more active. Perhaps Twin 2 is pushing him and I feel him more. You could see that the babies are getting bigger and it is harder for the sonogram ladies to conduct the procedure.

Other tests

BP 110/62 (normal)
    Urine :clear (no protein found). It was due to an infection which is now treated with anti-biotics (Nitrofurantoin 50mg).

OB appointment

The shorter appointment ever ;D  with Dr O - lovely Dr  "everything is fine", "babies are growing well"  :) Dr said.  That's all I want to hear, thank you G-D for making my babies stronger.

Nothing else - OB said that if Twin 1 is in Breach position (which he is right now), Twin 2 traverse position- OB said they will have to do a c-section ^eyes^  if Twin 1 doesn't change positions . I really want a natural birth to avoid surgery, but I remember that in my week 20 scan twin 1 was also in the same position.

Other news:

Last week they were talking on the news about the whooping cough vaccination. I am not sure what to do and a lot of women here are talking about it. Some wont have , some will. I am 50/50 on whether to have it or not :-\  . I need to inform myself more and I will keep you updated.

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Very constipated (a lot of gas , sorry tmi), urinating more frequently, difficulties sleeping (due to turning around- using a pillow), heartburn, stretching (growing pain), walking much slower, hips feeling swollen, weight gain, acid reflux, leg cramps (more in the morning before waking up).

DH work and Health

DH is feeling poorly with IBS and AS (Ankalosis Spondolitis) :( . He is currently in the gym as Dr told him that if he is not keeping active his back will fuse ^eyes^  more and more. Makes you think how important it is to keep active and healthy. DH saw rheumatologist yesterday (a nice Dr from Belarus) in which he recommended for him to take an injection (Anti TNF). The previous Dr recommended Humira and I know a lot of women take that medication to have fertility treatment due to immunological conditions. I think they will give him this medication (injection) once a week - I dont know the name but it is not Humira. 

DH asked whether he could have something else instead that will not put him in a bad situation due to his current job. Dh works with computers and cuts himself often ^eyes^ , often bleeding. DH often reports how bad his feel of having to work with chemicals and I believe his health deteriorated as a result :( 

DH is thinking about changing job and I agree :) . It is too risky to have the medication injected where your immune system is suppressed and work in an environment where you dont know what goes into your body (due to chemicals, enclose space, computers , etc).Decisions decisions....Please G-D help my DH find another job so his health can improve ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

In that respect I do feel sad for DH  :(  because he is helping me a lot with my pregnancy but I dont know how to help him with his pain and all he can do is take ibuprofen. So so sad. I dont want to ask him to do anything in the house- I rather he be pain free.
    That's all for today. Hoping that everything will go well from here. I am thankful to G-D everyday for giving me babies ^blueted^ ^blueted^ .

Wishing everyone all the best in their treatments - be ^reiki^  and don't lose hope.  ^hugme^ 

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 5/10/12, 21:44 »
    Dear Diary

26 weeks 6 days :)

Just came back from the Birthing Unit - Triage. I went in as I started to itch non stop (legs, arms , back) and it got worse recently.

Saw the midwife, 2 HB found- and she took blood test for obstetric cholestasis and blood count- tomorrow they will ring me with the results. Midwife said that if levels are high (obstetric cholestasis) I will be called in.

other tests:

BP: normal
    Urine = glucose found in the urine sample ^eyes^  - midwife asked me if I had something sweet recently- I said "yes".
    I am having bad hurtburn at this moment , so message will be short tonight.

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 6/10/12, 13:11 »
    Dear Diary

26 weeks 6 days  :) :)

I got a call from Pam @11:35am (triage- hospital midwife) and all my blood results came back normal :) :) :) :) . Pam said to use E45 as my skin is getting v.dry. Some good news!

Briefly on symptoms_ my piles are hurting more, I am stretching more during the night unable to sleep well (I am happy to feel the symptoms even if they are painful), urinating more frequently, tired, unable to walk far.

I am reading this book called "my pregnancy 2013" from Waterstones shop. Good information about everything I need to know about giving birth- how to look after the babies, etc. I love reading these books. I have other books from the main library that I need to read too.

Time is going so fast - yesterday I said to DH " lets go to the city"..well we went there and we stayed 4 hours but we didnt do much- we went to John Lewis and we had a lovely treat (tea and cake), it was lovely. We went to John Lewis to look for cots- and we were given a folder with lots tips and complimentary drinks :) .

I cant walk very well so this is it. I wont do any more trips to the city until I have my babies - I need to start slowing down as I walk I feel my uterus and the weight of my babies.  :)  I cant believe how close Christmas is and they are starting putting Christmas trees in the shops ^santa^ 

I am praying for everything to go well- yesterday night I couldn't sleep very well- I stretch a lot during the night as the babies are growing :) . I am so in love with them- I cant explain how happy my pregnancy/bump is making me. I feel blessed and lucky. Thank you G-D for my miracles.

In the following weeks we are looking to buy the cots- DH is doing some work in one of the rooms for the babies - they will sleep with us until 6 months- but at least the room will be ready for them :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ...so happy

Thats all for today. DH went to the gym - and I am watching TV :) .

Wishing all my FF a big  ^hugme^  and lots of ^reiki^ .

The sun  ^daisy^  is out.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 10/10/12, 19:05 »
    Dear Diary

27 weeks 3 days  :)

Just a quick message regarding symptoms - I am experiencing some vulva pain (sorry tmi) stretching feeling when I wake up or stand from the chair for a few days now. Called the midwife and she couldn't give me a good answer, pointless. All she said "I cant say". "Maybe is DVT  ^eyes^ , not sure", she said. What DVT??? Dont quote me...after the phone I feel like "I cant rely on these midwives, but myself".

Babies are moving , twin 2 is moving more. I previously said that Twin 2 is not moving much and Twin 1 is more active. Anyways, today Twin 2 proved me wrong.  :) 

Everything is going well- I will keep praying for my babies and thanking G-D for my gifts. All I want for everything to go well- still waking up with lots of cramps (legs) and really hurts :( . All normal symptoms, as I am reading my books. Pregnancy doesnt stop you worrying, it is very challenging sometimes.

Today I picked my Mum to be (Bounty Pack 2) from Boots and another pack from Argos from week 27. Then went to the library and forgot to bring them books to renew them ^bigbad^ .

Time is flying and hoping that everything will go well. Next week is my glucose test and I am feeling a bit worried. I am drinking more water and feeling thirsty. Hope this is not a sign ^eyes^  of gestational diabetes.

That's all for today.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 13/10/12, 15:00 »
    Dear Diary

27 weeks 6 days  :)

Back from Triage (Birth Unit) gone in 11am came out around 1:30-2pm-not enjoying going to hospital this frequent :'( . I had a minor fall (nothing major like last time) I feel that my legs are giving way now and my hips feel loose.

All to do with my blood type (Rh Factor and the Anti D shot ^eyes^ ) which is why I admitted myself in. In  case of a fall/accident I need to admit myself so my blood doesn't mix with my babies blood type.

How this happened? my silly but cute dog (Shih Tzu) grabs my mails and eats them (yes eats them and you cant read them later)- to prevent this I went straight to the door and tried to stop him. I lost my balance and am on the floor- small red patch on my tummy. Babies are moving fine. Was seen by this midwife (a bit in a rush)  took babies heart beats which took forever to find as they are moving all the time, temperature. As she was about to take my blood, she didn;t put the needle in the vein properly and nothing came out. I said to her (in a nice polite way) , there is a vein here and it is fine. But she refused to draw blood and said " Dr will do it". I dont get it ...again in a nice polite way " there is a vein here" (on the other hand), she gave up and had no choice but to take blood again. She was a bit hyper and her mind was elsewhere...it is scary sometimes and I don't want to put myself in this position but have no choice in terms of looking after my twins. You do feel vulnerable when you go to hospital ^eyes^ .

My BP was 130/70. Urine- midwife didnt say anything.

I had a nice meal fish and chips with mushy peas. One hot meal for the day. Makes a difference.

I was later seen by a Dr from India, lovely Dr. She said " you speak Spanish", I said "yes". She said she spent 5 months in Mexico teaching English and was afraid to make a mistake but she did very well with her Spanish :) . Dr said blood count was fine , but they are still waiting for the hemoglobin results. The midwife said that they will give me a call this afternoon to give me the anti D shot (it can be after tea - as they have to order this and then I will have the big dosage this Thursday. Really hate this. I hate giving myself shots :'( ...but I have to.  I have 72 hours from the initial impact- fall accident happened around 9 am today.

No much else to report- DH is working 12 hours (plus 2 hours travelling) = 14 hours . Great!. I feel that this job he is doing is not very family friendly and must look for something else. I am all alone at home with the animalitos and all I can do is "not much really".

I have to find myself something to do- as staying in the house all the time doesn't help me. Now, where I live is nothing much to do ^eyes^  , I have a library near by, and that's the only place I will go. So boring.

I will write more later regarding the anti- D shot. Sorry to moan diary- I do feel lonely when DH is not with me.

Saludos y hasta luego.

Hope xx