* Author Topic: 1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS  (Read 40114 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
  • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
modify
Re: 1st time IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP
« Reply #70 on: 14/10/12, 17:30 »
Dear Diary

28 weeks today  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^ 

Hello Third trimester :)

Everything is going as G-D planned. Here I am writing to you with a happy smile on my face :) . My babies are moving as I write, so if I misspell (which is often) is not my fault.

@16:27pm I got a call from the hospital saying they have my anti D shot (they had to get this from the Blood Bank). I said I be there a bit later as DH finishes work v.late. They said it is ok. I asked whether they could give me the whole dosage (for the 28 weeks). They said "NO" ^eyes^ . I am getting 500iu of Human Anti D Inmmuglobulin and then Thursday another dosage of 1250 iu?? not sure how this will work and why the Blood Bank is refusing to give the whole dosage (one shot, instead of two) for today. I will question this again ??? 

Stayed at home all day, heating on, pets in and watching TV.

I am experiencing v.bad heartburn at this moment- need to eat more often. I should have gone to Asda to buy comida but instead of a supermarket is more like a train station of people running and refusing to move. Really hate shopping ;D .

Time is going fast- I cant wait to meet my babies ^blueted^ ^blueted^ . They are so beautiful already. Every morning each has a cup of milk from me which I buy for them. So whatever I eat "I;ll say", one for me , one for  ^blueted^  (J) and one for  ^blueted^  (N) .

I am grateful everyday for my miracles- lets keep growing boys- lets keep kicking (just me, kick me). I love you so much already.

My life in pictures and fertility blog:https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/

Con mucho amor,

Tu mama

Hope xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 15/10/12, 13:16 »
    Dear Diary

28 days and 1 day  :)

Anti D shot done (500iu) -

Firstly I went to ante natal day care to check why I need to do two shots in one week -one caused by the fall saturday, the other the regular one given at 28 weeks- I was seen by a midwife who explained everything- she said the one on Thursday is the biggest one that will cover the whole pregnancy until given birth. My sperm donor was Rh negative factor negative- to be honest I cant be 100% sure so I am giving myself the shot anyway. Lets just say " to be on the safe side" I did it. I was treated v.well and I have no complains today ;D

Went to the hospital (Triage) around 11am- they were expecting me from yesterday. I said I couldn't make it, DH was too tired from work and it was v.cold last night. It was 50 hours after impact when the shot was given at 11:12am, I had 72 hours to give myself the shot. :)
    I was seen by Julie and my own midwife Andrea who was working in the hospital today. They check everything and I was given the shot which lasted a second ^eyes^ , I bled like mad and I was crying inside thinking "why why". I really dont like shots.

Previously they left me in the room (a delivery room) and I saw two cots  ::) . I was crying with joy (they didnt see me cry) because I never imagined that one day I will be in a room like this- anyways, I asked the midwife whether it was a twin room and she said "No". After the shot she said "you need to stay for 5 minutes to see if you have a reaction". I didnt have a reaction apart from feeling hot but thats because I had like 3 layers of warm clothes. I later went to Costa and had a lovely cup of tea with some biscuits in case I am having a reaction - rather be in the hospital than elsewhere. I am experiencing some itchy in the site, but nothing major.

The tea was lovely, sat on my own drinking the tea and my babies kicking all the time. This morning before going to Hospital they were so active- I think they are playing Tennis inside me ::)   I later went to Morrison's and bought myself some lunch and animalito's food for the day.

No much else to report really- rather than how happy I am to be here and telling you my story. I believe everything happens for a reason- I believe that perseverance is the way forward- in everything that you do in life , be finding a job, having kids, achieving your dreams, getting a degree, saving, etc etc. I think you are the boss of your own destiny.  :)  Funny enough, saw that Dr today that told me a few months ago that "you will never respond to IUI", well I didnt even say hello to him but smile as I pass by. He didn't even notice me- I just feel so happy. I can say ," look at me now" "I didn't listen to you", but like everything else when someone doesn't want you to succeed or not bother about your health they rather see you in pain. I am 100% sure that was his aim and it doesn't matter whether he is a Dr. We have plenty of bad ones around.

I am off for today, Thursday I am having my glucose test- hope I am not too sweet.

Booked myself in for the 9:05am flu jab saturday (20/10).  Lots of people are coughing now and I cant risk it ^eyes^ .

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Hasta luego and lots of luck to everyone having treatment.

Love

Hope xx

6pm - Back in Hospital with high temperature  :-[  and felt dizzy after the shot- told me I should come in. I was so upset - I thought I had a bad reaction to the shot. They told me everything was fine- lots of checking, they were really nice. Sent me home- nothing serious.. phewww. seriously sometimes these symptoms.... you feel like "this means something bad". but it's not. They told me to go in as long as I want ??? , ok?  I think with twins is more challenging and I had more people looking after me.

Apart from this, everything back to normal. False alarm!  :-[

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 16/10/12, 18:07 »
    Dear Diary

28 days and 2 days :)

DH is doing the twin's rooms upstairs. We are hiring a skip to throw away a lot of rubbish  ;D  including papers, unwanted things for charity, etc. I cant wait to see the room, must prepare things as we will not have enough time to do this once the twins are here.

I am reading this book at the moment called Twins by Dr Carol cooper and Katy Hymas and it says " Keep your bag packed from 26 weeks", p41 :o  I feel that it is too soon, I haven't done it yet ^bigbad^ . Tomorrow, I will start packing things , just in case.

Today we went to M.Town, went to Mothercare and I asked about cot separator , they didnt have any. I am thinking about both boys sharing a cot until they are 3-4 months. I believe I can see them better next to me, instead of having to go to two cots. Lots of mums with twins do this, I dont see a problem :) - will keep researching.

I am feeling much better since yesterday, my temperature went down, I felt so hot in my face and back - although the OB said " it is normal during pregnancy to feel like this". I think it was the shot :'( , because as soon as I went to Costa Coffee shop (in the hospital) I was boiling and felt dizzy.

Symptoms : leg cramps (last night I was in extreme pain, I had to walk around the house 5am), heartburn (Gaviscon helps), vulva pain and lower pain.

Thats all for today.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Please G-D keep my babies safe in my tummy- I love them so much  ^blueted^ ^blueted^ , they made my life better. Nothing else matters. All I want is to look after my babies.

love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 18/10/12, 15:00 »
    Dear Diary  :)

28 weeks and 4 days  :)

GLUCOSE TEST (with Lucozade) & ANTI D SHOT (1500iu)

Me and DH went to the hospital early in the morning (8:20am) and as soon as I arrived the care assistant called me by my wrong name (ALISON ^idiot^ ), I said "NO", it is "*******". Anyways, she took some details and showed me a piece of paper and asked me whether that was me ...ALISON it said on the paper.  She had to do the paper again- I dont get why they dont check before. It is serious  ^bigbad^  and I will hate to have the wrong blood test results ^eyes^ . She took blood for Glucose, Full  Blood count, Anti-bodies (Rhesus negative).

She then measure the Lucozade in a cup and gave it in a blue cup. I had to drink this in 5 minutes :o , seriously I felt I was drowning in sugar. All done. I was then called by the midwife to check my blood pressure (112/62), 2 heart beats found. Then she gave me my Anti D shot 1500 IU , that should last the whole pregnancy. Midwife was very nice 10/10 :) 

Then I waited like 2 hours for the care assistant to take my blood again- she said I will get the results tomorrow. We left about 10:30am- If nothing happened, then I will probably not get a call :) - which is what I want. I dont want to have gestational diabetes :'( , runs in my family....

Yesterday we bought the cot, cot separator, two car seats and the mattress @kiddicare.  :)  I will put both babies in the same cot as they are going to sleep with us for the first 6 months.

Just to say that I am feeling well- getting the usual symptoms (leg cramps, constipation, nose bleeds, heartburn and hip/vulva pain). I feel so lucky and I thank G-D everyday for making me a mum. Getting some issues with my sleeping, have to stand up to change positions :) .

Thats all for today :) .

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 19/10/12, 14:13 »
    Dear Diary
    28 weeks 5 days :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^ 

Thank you G-D once again for good news. I don't have gestational Diabetes, really happy about that. They didnt call me, but I called them instead. My iron levels are also good 11.3g. I will keep up with my vegetables tonight :)  and my vitamins. No other news about the other test (antibodies-rhesus negative).

Today message is short. I am so happy that everything is going well. I count my blessings and thank G-D everyday for my miracles ^blueted^ ^blueted^   J&N

All I want is for my babies to keep growing safely, keep them safe Lord. Amen!

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 28/10/12, 15:23 »
    Dear Diary

30 weeks today  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^

Attended ante natal classes with DH- I was the only woman with twins. There was one midwife and one student. Interesting but the main focus was giving birth naturally, rather than talk about c section (which can happen to anyone). There is a possibility that I will have a c section due to the positions of my babies. The main focus was more on single pregnancies. I can understand when someone here commenting about how useless they are these classes (nothing was covered regarding twins). Anyways, I went and took it all in. I rather keep reading and watching birth online/TV. Best teacher. It was a waste of a whole morning. :-X

I am getting heavier and bigger . During the class, I was having difficulties sitting down as both twins were moving so much. I couldn't catch my breath. We then went to McDonald to have a meal- then came home.

Our little dog (shih tzu) not feeling too well- hurted his shoulder- was in a lot of pain. Took him to the vets - was asked to go the next day if things didnt work, anyways he didnt cry last night. Vets do cost money ^eyes^ , but I rather pay than see this boy in pain.

Babies are moving lots - as I speak :)  even this morning in the class they were moving so much. I was concentrating on them more than what the midwife was saying.

In terms of symptoms- I am still experiencing leg cramps (in the morning), difficulties sleeping, nose bleeding (for a couple of weeks now), heart burns, breathlessness, going to the toilet every hour  ^eyes^  at night. Dh is helping me to put my shoes on/and socks. Can shower on my own  but I cant longer see my feet.

DH put the bed cot together yesterday - our babies will sleep in our room for the first 6 months. Best advice!

Thats all diary, feeling too tired to continue typing.

Please babies keep growing safely and healthy. I love you so much ^blueted^ ^blueted^  we bought you more clothes from GAP- you both going to look great :) .

Thank you G-D , I cant say it enough.

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 29/10/12, 22:10 »
    Dear diary

30 weeks and 1 day  :)

Back in triage (19:30-21:00) due to decreased movements today. Everything is fine, I was monitored for about an hour (HB, Blood Pressure 110/70, Temperature). Babies are moving, but maybe today they felt like sleeping.

Short message for now

My dog is still feeling poorly :'( 

Please G-D heal my dog.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 30/10/12, 12:17 »
    Dear Diary

30 weeks 2 days  :)

DH is working and I am on my own.

Little M (our shih tzu dog) is in the vets having x rays done - I gave him something to eat and I told the vets as I panicked which I thought that he was already given sedation- I signed some papers as with anything there are risks, but asked to see Mudge again just to make sure my little man was ok. yesterday he was crying in pain and when your dog cries you cry too. I don't know what happened , we think he jumped from the sofa and that's how he hurted himself.  :'(  If only animals could talk and tell you how they feel- and how serious it is. Financially is going to cost- if only I had pet insurance. ^bigbad^

Spoke to my mom and my dad for over an hour and decisions now are made that they will come all the way from London to help us.

I am watching CNN at the moment- the Superstorme Sandy is causing lots of damage.

I am getting bigger and I cant sleep very well at night. Babies are moving more this morning which I am happy about. Yesterday the midwife was so nice she gave me a big hug as I went home. They know me now, been there like 5 times :( . They dont mind seeing me.

As I said , pregnancy is challenging, you have good moments and bad moments- you feel low and you can feel high. I feel blessed and praying to G-D everyday to keep them in my tummy until they are ready to come out.

Thats all for today

Love to all

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #78 on: 1/11/12, 17:27 »
    Dear Diary
    30 weeks 4 days  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^  (Scan and OB appointment)

First of all I want to thank G-D for my blessings. Thank you Lord. I am so happy today  :) , was panicking a bit before the scan but everything went well.

Dh is off work for 4 days- all to myself- he is doing all the cleaning and feeding the animals. Good job baby!

Scan

Saw my favorite lady (Karen) again. I asked her if I could see her as she is so gently with the scanning. Karen saw us and the scanning lasted about 20 minutes. My babies are growing well, thank you Lord.

Other tests

Blood pressure - 114/64-
    urine sample -normal

OB appointment

Dr O set up a date for delivery- he said they are still in the same position (Twin 1 -Breach, Twin 2 Traverse). I said "I keep telling them to change positions". :) . Looks like I will have a c section. I am still praying for a vaginal birth.

Babies are moving lots today- I can see N ^blueted^  visually moving in my tummy. I am still giving them their daily milk :) . Eating lots of protein and taking my pregnacare (vitamins) everyday. Dh and I completed our birth plan this afternoon- I believe I need to continue studying on what to expect on the day. Lots of reading to do.

In terms of symptoms- I am still experiencing bad leg cramping (before waking up), heartburn (during the night before and during sleeping), unable to sleep 8 hours straight, going to the loo every hour during the night, acid reflux, sugar craving, breathlessness, unable to walk far.

Taking at the moment Gaviscon for the heartburn  ^eyes^ . Drinking lots of Evian water- my body is asking me for water all the time :) .

Little M is getting better- another miracle. My dog was in a lot of pain for 4 days and suddenly the pain is almost gone.

Please G-D keep my babies safe  ^blueted^ ^blueted^   J&N . I am so grateful for my gifts. 

I am going to be the best mom in the world.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 4/11/12, 20:23 »
    Dear Diary

31 weeks  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^milestone^

Attended ante natal classes with DH and it was much better than previous week. My midwife led the class and explained things much better.

I cant believe hows time is going fast - I am so grateful to experience this wonderful gift. Thank you Lord.

Babies are moving a lot - i cant stop touching my bump when they move.

Today message is short- i cant hardly write as i feel heavy and huge. 

love

Hope xx