* Author Topic: 1st time IUI Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP TWINS  (Read 40117 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
  • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
modify
Re: 1st time IUI, Clomid, Puregon, Pregnyl , BFP
« Reply #80 on: 5/11/12, 16:03 »
Dear Diary

31 weeks and 1 day :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^ 

DH is working today - 14 hours for the next 4 days ^eyes^ . Brave baby! I want to help financially but I am so big at the moment I cant move. Still need to send my forms to claim maternity allowance- I am so lazy  ^bigbad^ 

I am all on my own with my animalitos- getting so bored that I have no one to write to apart from you :-[ . I am not sleeping v.well and the house is in a total mess (I cant bend, lift) and basically I am in bed or watching TV. We are sleeping in the living room after my 17 week fall from the stairs :'( . I keep falling down- even when I was not pregnant. I am so clumsy. DH have to help me with the stairs as I can do it on my own.

My ultrasound gel arrived this afternoon :) - heard the HB of my babies - makes me happy to listen to them. No more gel- it should last the whole pregnancy.

Little M (my Shih Tzu) has spondylitis :'( . His back is not straight and he walks like a cowboy - took 6 plates (x rays) to confirm this. This makes me so sad, I knew Little M was a special boy from the moment we bough him- I love him so much- I do hope I can do everything to make his life comfortable. 

In terms of symptoms- I still feel everything- sleeping less and less and midwife said is because babies are training us to be awake to look after them. :) .

Tonight I am gong to cook schnitzel with courgette omellette- DH likes my cooking and enjoy making it- Thanks to my parents I can cook :) .

Thats all diary- sorry if I am repetitive - I just want to remember every moment of my pregnancy and share my story with my little boys. Sometimes I do cry and thank G-D for my babies- you have no idea what this means to us- I cant forget the pain of our infertility and how much in pain I was during this process (crying endlessness with DH). It is a journey and I know that by not giving up dreams do come true.

Please babies keep growing in my tummy ^blueted^ ^blueted^  . I cant wait to meet you soon. You have changed our world.

Son mi mundo, mi alegria y mi amor. Muy pronto nos conoceremos!

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Tu mama

Hope xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 9/11/12, 19:14 »
    Dear Diary

31 weeks and 5 days  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^  (Midwife appointment)

DH off work :) 

We went to see our midwife this morning (11:30am) and I raised my concerns regarding c section and having it done on week 37 and 5 days. Nice guidelines suggests that twins should be delivered week 37 and 0 days. Midwife said that it is better for their development and respiratory system to be born during that stage (pass 37 weeks). I understood what she meant, but still I will speak to my OB and see if they can do it a bit earlier. I am still going to have the steroids injections to help develop their lungs. I do believe that sometimes some midwives lack experience with twins-perhaps because they dont meet up with many ladies who are having twins. Who knows?

The meeting lasted for an hour - she took my blood pressure (115/64) and heard both HB. I am happy about this , but still came home and had to hear their HBs again :)  , just to make sure my babies are ok.

DH had the flu jab yesterday- couldn't have the pneumovax vaccine as she said it was a live vaccine and she needed to check this with the Rheumatologist senior nurse.   :'(  I am feeling so sad and I want to educate myself more on this horrible disease (AS)

I still didnt have mine nor the whooping cough. I am so worried , but I am coming to 32 weeks and I will have no choice but to have them both soon.

I've prepared my hospital bag, I still need a few more things to put in. I am def taking shower gel :)  and my own towels. I wont lie diary, I am 100% worried about everything and I want everything to go well for us and my babies. It took us long time to be here.

I pray and thank G-D everyday for my miracles ^blueted^ ^blueted^ , I cant wait to meet them soon. Sunday I will be 32 weeks, please Lord keep them growing safely in my tummy.

Maternity Allowance was sent today  :)  via post. Received 19/11/12 due to not having my signature- re-sent again same day 19/11. forgot to sign the paper. ;D

I am hoping to relax a bit more  :-[  , I think the closer I am getting to the date the more I want to meet them and cuddle them.

My life in pictures and fertility blog: [/font]https://vegiemamablog.wordpress.com/[/font]

Not much else to report.

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 11/11/12, 23:35 »
    Dear Diary

32 weeks today ^milestone^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^

Where should I start? :)  Today me and DH went to Notts to collect our pram- finally  :) . I saw two lovely girls (twins) on the way to Mothercare and said "ahh twins, I am having twins too" :) , mother said "the lady is having twins" to the little girls (aged 6 approx) she said " it is going to be hard at the beg but gets easier later". Very polite girls- I want to teach my boys to be polite to everyone :) , show respect to the elderly, women, disabled, etc.  That's one of my values.

We were going to buy a second cot bed for downstairs, but I was too tired on my feet to continue shopping. We went to Sainsburys for a meal - the usual (cheddar sandwich, coke, and crisp x 2). It was a sunny day and not too cold.

Then went around looking for beds ;D , it is a long story but we need a second bed (sofa?) for my parents. Will see what comes out of all this.

Well , today was a good day out. We also sold our old car for £350  ^eyes^ instead of £550 I wanted to get rid of the car as we needed to close the gates and have more privacy in the garden. Sometimes you have to let things go.

In terms of symptoms: my feet are killing me and I am getting leg cramps every morning and mostly heart burnt at night. I can walk fast so I need to to take it slowly.
    I wont tell you how much I weigh ^scales^ I have gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy, reading it says it is good to gain weight to maintain pregnancy. I would like to share my weight but I feel so bad.... :'( but nothing I can do now in terms of diet. Babies come first ^blueted^ ^blueted^

DH is asleep now and I am about to go to bed. Tomorrow DH is going for a swim (8AM). My mornings are spent sleeping as during the night I attend the toilet every hour. I am not sleeping much.

Hope everyone is doing well and I am thinking about my FF ladies ^hugme^ , don't lose hope. I do questions a lot of things and still feel the pain of infertility even when pregnant.

Perseverance is the way forward- I truly believe that by not giving up it will happen. 

G-D is good as he answered my prayers. Thank you Lord. I believe now.

Love to all ^Heart^

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 13/11/12, 15:34 »
    Dear Diary

^blueted^ ^blueted^  32 weeks and 2 days  :) 

I cant sleep at all now.

1) leg cramps are killing me-starting from 4am to 10am
    2) attending the loo too often - that also keeps me awake.

I know this is short term but it will help me if I could sleep more than 4-5 hours a night (without interruption).

I called a number of people today- midwives, my own midwife, my surgery to discuss what I can do to ease the pain. They made an appointment for me to see Dr O tomorrow to discuss my pain and other issues that I am worrying  :'( .

DH is working and today as he left he said "wishing I could be with you" ^Heart^  instead of working" awww I really love him so much  ^hugme^

Thats all for today, I know is short but a significant message to say "I am in pain" and I was told it is normal but with twins I am sure pain is twice as much.

I can live with the pain/lack of sleep as I have no many weeks to go before giving birth, My main worry is whether this is related to thrombosis and my high BMI+ :( , something I will discuss tomorrow with Dr O. Also I want to know more about what to expect from my c section. I am so scared :( ((

See you tomorrow , hopefully I will get good news that nothing serious is happening to me and my miracle babies :'( 

Love and  ^hugme^ to all my FF friends

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 15/11/12, 17:02 »
    Dear Diary

32 weeks and 4 days  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^

Yesterday 14/11/2012 I came home v.upset :(  and I was crying over the phone talking to DH. I feel helplessness.

Went to the hospital for a check up due to my leg cramping (they are getting worse- getting them from 3am now instead of 8am before). Saw this horrible horrible OB woman and I told her about my symptoms and that I cant sleep well. Her reply was " worry too much?" " What do you want me to do about it"? I was in total shock - 6 years or more of medical experience, a good wage and thats a Dr response?   >:(  not happy.

I said to her, surely you can do something like "refer me to physio".. I felt like I knew more of what to do than her ^bigbad^  I really didnt say much to her and I am v.polite when it comes to people. Used to work in a big hospital and I know what Doctors can be like. I use my negotiation skills and no matter what she said to me, I am going to have what I need to have a healthy pregnancy. I also said "my BMI is so high, why noone is looking into it". Again her response was "Nothing I can do about it, refer to Dietitian". This Dr was so unstable with her responses that I feel they need to be monitored by the Medical Council more frequently.

I requested to see

1) a dietitian
    2) physio
    3) anesthesiologist

I am not having her during my OB appointments nor c section-in fact I will shout if I have to ;D .I was not seen by my regular OB yesterday and told receptionist that she was really bad.  I am going to be in charge here with my body and my babies who sees me. You really have to be careful these days :( , and I know a lot of women here are saying things about Drs/OB/midwives that are not pleasant to read. 

Was hoping to give you Happy news about how lovely these Drs are- like how thoughtful people are when your pregnancy is High risk. I was expecting better ante-natal care, more so with twins.

All I want is for me and my babies to be safe and have a healthy delivery. Please G-D protect me from people like this, I dont need them.

Thats all for today :) , stayed in bed all day resting. Babies are playing and moving lots. I love them so much and I cant wait to meet them.

I am sorry if I am upsetting anyone with my thoughts and experiences. It is hard not to get upset- pregnancy is not easy and you see lots of people- some good , some bad. Your life is very important.

I am off, will cook something lovely for DH tonight. DH was so good during this pregnancy really deserves a medal ^hugme^ ^Heart^ - and I am going to surprise him with a lovely gift soon ::)  I totally fancy him more and more.

Love too all my FF friends, keep going and dont lose hope.

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 16/11/12, 19:03 »
    Dear Diary

32 weeks and 5 days ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^babyface^ (physio appointment 8:30am)

I am sitting here listening to Eros Ramazzotti in a very happy mood :) . DH came home and he is cooking for me - for tonight he is doing Shepherd pie. I am so tired today and couldn't do much with little sleep.

Attended physio this morning and I was the only lady in the house. I was seen by Lizzie (very very lovely)  and I explained all my symptoms (1) extreme leg cramps (2) pelvic pain. She said is because of the hormones and asked me whether I did my pelvic exercises. I said "no" I dont know how to do it. So now I need to hold my pelvic and release it.

She was very generous and gave me 3 bump bandages and a Wilshire maternity Belt. Also some information on how to deal with leg cramps. Lizzie gave me an open appointment to see her again, she said she will come and see me once the babies are born. That's really nice :)

Not much to report- babies are moving lots and playing in my tummy.  ^blueted^ ^blueted^  Everyday I tell them how much I love them.

I am praying that everything will go well, thank you Lord for my gifts. I cant believe I am weeks away now from meeting my boys.

See you soon- Dr Oz is on ;D , they are talking about health  (something I need to get back into)

Love to all my FF friends ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 18/11/12, 18:53 »
    Dear Diary

33 weeks today ^milestone^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^babyface^ ^babyface^

Yesterday we went to Ikea to see if we could buy a sofa bed for my parents. On the way back I felt a strong kick from J  ^blueted^  and some water came out (around 4:50pm). I panicked and I called the Hospital (triage) and was told to come in. We went in 5:20pm and stayed until 1am , nearly 8 hours. It was a busy night and Drs were doing c sections and all the rooms were booked.

Dr came in around 12am- did some swaps and told me I have thrush, but it was nothing to do with my amniotic fluid, phewwww :)  He also use the monitor to see both babies on the ultrasound as the midwives find it difficult to trace one of my babies HB. Thank G-d everything was fine.

The place was chaos last night and a lot of ladies were coming in ready to give birth. I got to see what is like and I totally understand and if I was about to give birth -they do treat you straight away. Luckily I didnt stay the night and me and Dh came home so late that today I was totally exhausted.

4 weeks to go until I meet my miracles  ^blueted^ ^blueted^ please G-D keep them safe and growing strong in my tummy. I love them so much everyday I thank you for my gifts.

In terms of symptoms: heartburn is getting worse- mostly during the night - leg cramps- unable to sleep -very thirsty- unable to move or walk far. I am huge and a lot of strangers are asking me how far to go :)  .

No much else to report. Having a busy week ahead :)  tomorrow must take the letter to Dr O to discuss more about dates and c section.

Love ^hugme^

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 23/11/12, 16:23 »
    Dear Diary

33 weeks and 5 days  ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^babyface^ ^babyface^

DH is working (3rd day of work) and he is now able to take his mobile phone to call me. I feel very much on my own and the animals are here with me (I cant say much to a dog/cat). All I can say is eat/sit and stay. Not very much of a conversation. Luckily things will change soon for me and I will have my parents around/my brother and my DH (taking his paternity leave).

I am feeling so huge I cant hardly type- cant cook properly and washing the dishes is killing my back.  I am developing new stretch marks (pinkish), a sign that my babies are growing. Ops, I just felt a strong kick from J ^blueted^  , in my bladder :)  My babies havent changed positions- looks like c section is more likely for me.

I cant believe how time is going fast and still I feel like I have been pregnant for a century now. My babies are kicking and playing around, but at times I worry as they are v.quiet and that's when I grab my Doppler to hear their HB.

Brother is in Las Vegas saying hello- ^wave^ , been to Las Vegas myself and I honestly feel that is Disneyland for adults. I feel is very much all the same (Paris, Venitian, Bellagio, etc), I wonder what places to take the children when we have them :) . I would love to go to Japan and explore more Asia. See what the future brings ^reiki^  Hopefully I will have my job back and give them the best start of life.

As for everything else;

Seen Dr D this morning ( aprox 11:30am) - lovely lady- I think she is from India. So caring...  I told her about my thrush and I called triage this morning who told me to go and see my GP. Yes I was treated but now is spreading somewhere else. They say is very common during third trimester. I had some blister and is itchy outside my vagina (sorry for the info) and she said I need a cream. She gave me a prescription for it. I dont want to risk anything- with pregnancy you dont know what symptoms are normal - you just don't want to risk it. I also raised my concerns about the whooping cough jab- she didnt give me 100% an answer neither forced me to take it but I ask myself- why is a jab containing mercury among other things can do to a fetus/baby?. I did my research and I am not 100% sure. I feel bad ^bigbad^ , really bad but noone is saying much because they dont know anything themselves. If only I could find someone to change my mind- I have 3 more weeks.  :-\  DH is not sure - and one lady (pregnant) living in Canada told me that they dont give the whooping cough to pregnant women. So why are they here? what if I give myself the jab after giving birth? Anyways, I booked myself for Tuesday and have a few days and see if I change my mind. I am waiting for a sign to say "it is ok".I can only trust myself and what I feel deep down. The thing with every government is that they come out 10/20 years later stating the opposite- pregnant women shouldnt take this and that. It's so frustrating!"  Please Please let me hear that sign to go ahead and do it- is like jumping to a river without knowing how to swim. :(

As for my pregnancy- I feel so blessed- I am so thankful for my lovely boys. G-d makes everything possible. I pray and pray for everything to go well.

Saying hello to my Ff ladies- keep believing and keep fighting- never give up ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Love

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 24/11/12, 16:39 »
    Dear Diary

33 weeks and 6 days  ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^babyface^ ^babyface^

Listening to Juan Luis Guerra - Burbujas de Amor :) ::) que linda cancion (I love this song). It is about a fish and this fish ...no more said..lol Me gusta!

Waiting for DH to come home and he is all mine for 5 days.

I am experiencing Braxton Hicks that last more than an hour. Called Triage (hospital) and said contraction happen more frequently and stops. Phewww. I thought I am about to give birth, but turn out that babies are moving lots and making my tummy rock hard.

I think we have another 3 weeks to go diary and we are going to see our babies- I pray and pray that everything goes well. Monday my midwife is coming home- she is from Germany- she always talk about Spain/Mexico and Spanish cuisine. yum yum

Not much else to say- looking after myself very well and thankful everyday for my miracles.

Hope everyone is doing well ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Hasta luego

Mucho amor

Hope xx

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 27/11/12, 17:04 »
    Dear Diary

34 weeks and 2 days  ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^babyface^ ^babyface^

I did it  ^afro^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^congrats^ , it was hard at first but I done it to protect my babies. I had my whooping cough and flu jab at the same time today(3pm-4pm)- went in to see Dr D (lovely Dr) and she did some checking as I was not feeling too well today- feeling huge and totally exhausted. Everything is fine- My BP is normal, my oxygen levels are normal. My feet are a bit swollen and I need to check this with my OB this week. Dr D gave me the flu jab then the Nurse Linda saw my DH and told him that she's been trying to contact him for ages for his pneumovax vaccine. Nurse gave it to him, plus his flu jab which he took a few week earlier. We spoke to the Nurse about the whooping cough and she encouraged me to take it, so I did :) .Please Lord look after my baby boys. I cant say it enough, you have done so much for us.

Yesterday my midwife came to see us to discuss about c section among other things- lasted no more than an hour.

I cant believe how time is flying  :) only a few days to go. Thank you my Lord- for this moment of joy-thank you thank you thank you (you answer my prayers and I am so grateful to you). Please babies keep growing stronger and stronger. I love you so much ^hugme^

Love

Hope xx