Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP - Due date Sept/Oct 2012 - Part 3

10K views 70 replies 25 participants last post by  ❁ BG2007 ❁ 
#1 ·
BFP - Due date Sept/Oct 2012 - Part 3

Welcome to the thread :)

If you'd like to join the list please let me have your official test date, the date of your 12wk scan, your EDD and if you want to or indeed know tell me if you're having a girl or a boy and I'll put a ^storkgirl^ or ^storkboy^ by your name :)

:-* xx B xx :-*

[csv=]
Name, OTD, 12 week scan, EDD, Flavour

Soon?,23/12/11 ,17/2/12 ,25/8/12, ^baby^
Rachfins, 22/12/11, 21/2/12 ,28/8/12, ^baby^
daisylea33, , 20/2/12, 28/8/12, ^baby^
more_babydust, 25/12/11, 20/2/12, 28/8/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Banany, 26/12/11, 15/2/12 , 30/8/12, ^storkboy^
Mrs Strongman, 23/12/11, 17/2/12 ,30/08/12, ^baby^
Sarah_2011, 27/12/11, 21/2/12 ,31/8/12, ^baby^
Mini us, 20/12/11, 14/2/12, 31/8/12, ^angel^
Vixter_1, 28/12/11, 16/2/12 , 1/9/12, ^storkboy^
SantaMaria, 27/12/11, 23/2/12 ,3/9/12, ^storkgirl^
Wakey, 30/12/11, 16/2/12 ,5/9/12, ^baby^
Naterlee, 28/12/11, 23/2/12 ,5/9/12, ^baby^
Jayne1007, 29/12/11, 1/3/12, 5/9/12, ^baby^
glitteryam,
Bridgetk10, 29/12/11, 22/2/12 ,6/9/12, ^baby^
Rallyroo, 2/1/12, 21/2/12, 6/9/12, ^storkgirl^
LadyG85, 31/12/11, 24/2/12 ,8/9/12,
Katie26b, 30/12/11, , 10/9/12, ^baby^
Kaybee, 11/1/12, 6/3/12 , 12/9/12, ^storkboy^
Wonder37, 6/1/12, ,15/9/12, ^baby^
Blossom85, 8/1/12, 9/3/12, 15/9/12, ^baby^
julesrules, 3/2/12, 17/2/12, 19/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
thunderbird21, 3/2/12, 1/3/12, 20/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Tanyaeli, /1/12, 14/3/12, 21/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Debbie's wife, 23/1/12, 22/3/12, 25/9/12,
Bladerunner, 16/1/12, ,27/9/12,
Kuki2010, 25/12/11, 21/2/12, ^storkgirl^
Faith 2011, 22/1/12, 15/3/12, 28/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
susie1974, 24/1/12, 3/3/12, , ^baby^ ^angel^
jo1985, 16/2/12, 16/3/12, 29/09/12, ^storkboy^
Monkeymoo, , , 29/09/12, ^baby^
haggis81, , , 30/9/12, ^baby^
Lisaandgreg, , , /10/12, ^baby^
Latebeginner, 27/1/12, 21/3/12, 2/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
Bluebell44, 28/1/12, 16/2/12, 2/10/12, ^storkboy^
gillian1, 27/1/12, 27/1/12, 4/10/12, ^baby^
!Maybe~baby!, 2/2/12, 27/3/12, 8/10/12, ^baby^
Tracy Ann, 3/2/12, 23/5/12, 5/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
stumpy_UK, 2/2/12, 28/3/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^
JasmineX, , 24/2/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
LittleFriend, , 28/2/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^
Vittoria, 3/2/12, 29/2/12, 12/10/12, ^baby^
LillyR, 9/2/12, 4/4/12, 15/10/12, ^storkgirl^
sabah m, 18/2/12, , 16/10/12, ^baby^
bagpuss1910, 22/5/12 , 13/4/12, 4/10/12,
Mrs Tiggywinkle, , , 16/10/12, ^baby^
Sandyboy, 13/2/12, , 16/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
parkeraah, 8/2/12, 5/4/12, 17/10/12 , ^baby^
claire1154, 8/2/12, , 17/10/12, ^baby^
pinkpixie, 7/2/12, 21/2/12, 18/10/12, ^storkboy^
heavenlyharry, , 14/3/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
VixiePie, 13/2/12, 4/4/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
Lilly27, 11/2/12, 7/3/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
Lindsay2011, 17/2/12, 29/3/12, 21/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Dizzy Dee, 13/2/12,12/4/12, 22/10/12, ^storkgirl^
LadyAC, 17/2/12, 21/3/12, 24/10/12, ^storkboy^
utb, , 11/4/12, 24/10/12, ^angel^
salstewart, 18/2/12, 5/3/12, 24/10/12, ^baby^
lou-lou12, 16/2/12, , 25/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
mrsko, 14/2/12, , 25/10/12, ^storkgirl^
Beckyboo79, 16/2/12, 8/3/12, 25/10/12, ^baby^
jaylee27, 17/2/12, 12/3/12, 25/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
nevergiveup1, , 13/4/12, 25/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
skyflyer, 20/2/12, , 26/10/12
al786, 17/2/12, 8/3/12, 24/10/12, ^baby^
Hails, 15/2/12, , 27/10/12,
RED81, 24/2/12, , 27/10/12, ^baby^
emm-anj, , , 29/10/12

[/csv]

See less See more
#2 ·
Part 2 was HERE if you want to look back ;)

#3 ·
Sarah will you be first to post?  ;D (PM on it's way to you tonight  ;))

#4 ·
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D no its me!  Please can I have pink next to mine thanks BG

#5 ·
<poke>

#6 ·
OOh new page!  :)

hello ladies hope you're all well. Haven't caught up properly yet apart  from on **. Hope you are all enjoying the scorching weather and not as red as lobsters like parts of my back!lol

Faith,  ^pray^ ^pray^ for your little guys  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ xx

#7 ·
BG, hello there, thanks for new home would you be able to change my EDD to 24th Oct please, just noticed it's my old date, thank you :) xx

Done :)

#8 ·
Hello Ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.. I certainly did.. Loving the sun shine!!

BG,
Thank you so much for our new home!!!

Faith,
Thinking of you every day!!!

Wishing you all a great week...

Love. Kukixx

#9 ·
hi Ladies,
This thread is moving so fast, I feel terrible for not catching up on all the personals will read back when I have more time.
I had my 20 week scan and seen our precious little baby making fist shapes. All looking good with the him/her but I may be at risk of pre eclampsia and have to go back this week for another scan but I am sure it shall all be fine.
I have been reading about all the shopping you have all being doing. I have not bought anything, I am just to scared but I guess will have to do so at some point.
Do you remember when we were all talking about aches and pains worrying that something might happen and now we talk about prams and baby stuff. Sharing this with all of you has been amazing, I just love reading your progress. All my buddies from the Feb flumps board its lovely to see you posting about all the happy stuff.

#10 ·
Faith I am saying a big prayer for your twins.  ^hugme^

Monkeymoo sorry about your uncle and the horrid news about your job.

#12 ·
Bg2007 - thanks for our new home and reply to my message x. I'm almost pleased that others beat me to being the first to post, otherwise you really would feel I was sitting on that little shoulder of yours lol!  Hope you are ok

Faith - constantly thinking of you hun, and hoping bed rest is keeping you all safe x

Claire - well done at being first to post on our lovely new board x

Al786 and everyone else - get that suncream on, you don't want to add heat problems to any current aches and pains

Monkey moo - good luck for today

Gilllian1 - great news about scan, you can think about shopping now though, I started at about 22 weeks.  It is all very exciting isn't it!

Where have some of my early buddies gone - soon?, Daisylea,  mrs strongman, hope you are ok ladies haven't heard from you in ages x

Hi to everyone else

I have the day off today, so off for a walk in the park with the dog, and this afternoon will have an attack on my study, getting rid of old bills, paperwork etc.  What fun!

#13 ·
Ooooh it took me a while to find you - its been so long, I've been making the most of the beautiful weather :D xXx

Sarah - Enjoy your day off, the clouds look to set in tomorrow :( back to normal for the UK...unless you live in London, its going to remain nice there :) xXx

Monkey - Glad to hear you're entitled to Mat pay, and that you get a reasonable settlement, hopefully this will set you up nicely :)X XXx

Gillian - It seems insane that we have gone from aches and pains to prams and cots!! But it is wonderful and even more wonderful having it to share with each other xXx

Faith - Thinking of you and your hubby, praying for you all and your twins xXx

Kuki - I'm still enjoying the sunshine, whoop :D xXx

Al - I'm the same, enjoying the sunshine and using ** for the odd catch up, so convenient lol. XXx

Well thats it for this page, hi to Mrs T, Sal, Dizzy...well everyone, I can't go through you all, but massive hello :D xXXX

AFM - I will  be AWOL for tomorrow/Wednesday as OH and I are going away after scan overnight for my birthday - hurrah, also have my 20 week scan tomorrow :D :D SO EXCITED. Hopefully baby will be in a good position so I can find out the sex and shop for him/her :) XxX

Take care everyone xxXxx

#14 ·
Hello to everyone in our new home! (Thanks BG!)

I've lost track of personals so sorry about that - I hope everyone had a lovely weekend in the sun. Just a couple from recent posts:

Vixiepie - good to hear from you! I love your most recent pic on ** :) I finally got dh to take a pic of me this morning having decided that it doesn't matter what size I am. I deliberately wore a tighter top and everything :) But my record of actually posting pics is appalling so don't hold your breath to see it any time soon! Good luck for your scan!!!!!

Monkeymoo - sorry you're feeling meh about work - totally understandable given what's happened. Is there good solidarity in your team or is everyone just really fed up?

Gillian - great news about the scan and it's good they're keeping you well monitored if there are any risks.

AFM - lovely weekend including a bread-making course which was fab (we had so much tasty bread for dinner last night!). The kitchen reached 30 degrees C!!! I drank so much water I had to get up about three times in the night  ;D I also have my scan this week (Friday) which I'm v excited and also nervous about. I've had a sudden set of second thoughts today about finding out the sex as once you know you can't un-know again! Has everyone who's found out been happy they know? DP's pretty set on knowing and I did agree to that so not sure I could change my mind anyway! I'm worried it would almost make it less magical.

Good luck to other scanners this week - I think there's a clutch of us  ^hugme^

Hope everyone's Mondays are going ok xxx

#15 ·
Morning ladies,

Faith:  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ so sorry to hear your news. Praying for you and your twins. Hold tight. xxxxx

Monkeymoo: sorry you're having a rough time lately with the sad news about your uncle, and your job. Big hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Vixiepie: Good luck for tomorrow's scan. Hope everything is just perfect. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope your night away is lovely. x

Hello everyone else - sorry for so few personals but trying to get on top of mountain of jobs this morning...

afm: have finally reached halfway stage (can't believe it). We have our scan today. My tummy is in knots with nerves (not baby kicking!) Had the runs all mornning (sorry tmi) and can't relax. I've promised DH that I'll be less neurotic after this scan - he doesn't believe me of course.
Yesterday my amazing sister (who has 3 kids) gave me a car load of wonderful baby / toddler things - a gorgeous cot, loads of stunning clothes, toys, baby bjorn, the lot. I feel so lucky (also a bit nervous that we're tempting fate but hopefully this afternoon will show all is ok). Funny thing is that she has 3 boys so all the clothes are blue - our little one will be so well dressed if he's a boy, and if she's a girl I guess we'll dress her in blue anyway! Her boys are older now so she's been saving them all up for me. It was quite strange seeing DH load the car up and then unload all these baby things into our house - I think for him it was the first time he's had a proper tangible feeling of the fact that he's gonna become a daddy. I was worried he'd freak out but I think he was excited. He also dropped one of the puzzles and seeing him sit and put it all back together made me smile - it was a glimpse of what's to come....

Anyway, hope you're all having a lovely sunny day, and the biggest of hugs to those who are going through worrying times. Thinking of you.

xx

#16 ·
Woohoo onto page 3 already...... woozers - thanks BG2007 - although my due date is missing could u place in due date 17th Oct.... many thanks x x x

Done :)

Gosh just looked on here and seen page 3 (hope no one has their bangers oot!!! Soz couldn't resist that one)..... have not looked at page 2 since it was up at 128 so will go on and have a look in a moment.

Weather has been lovely hasn't it??? I hope it will stay with us over the bank holiday as we are going camping this weekend.

Faith - As everyone else is, thinking of u and your twinnies - I hope u r still resting up and not finding it too difficult hun x x x sending love and hugs as always x x x

LillyR - that is wonderful re all the baby things u have now from your sis..... good luck with your scan today - r u finding out the flavour????? I am sure all will go well x

Mrs Tiggywinkle - gosh all that bread making is making me hungry ;D - kinda know where u r coming from with being up during the night - I was the same last night prob down to the same drinking too much water, between that and just being way too hot even though I went to bed with just pants on and the windows were open.... not nice at night time at the moment. Good luck for your scan on Friday - and if u find out the flavour...... x

Awh Vixiepie - happy birthday when it arrives - where r u guys off too? good luck for your scan too - gosh there is many of us this week scanning, but I suppose that is to be expected since we are all hitting our 20 weeks marks this week.... - hope bubs is in a good position so u can see the tiddly winkle or not!!!! x x

Sarah2011 - hope u haqve a lovely day off today - try and do your paperwork in the garden and make the most of this lovely day..... x x x

MM - good news u will be entilited too smp - hope u r ok x x

Gillian - I havent bought much to be honest, although I do have alot kept from my previous pregnancy over 5 yrs ago..... lol - I have ordered our pram, and have bought a couple of boxes of nappies when asda had their baby event on, apart from that nothing else has been bought - will need to make an actual list of what I need which wont be much (hopefully) I did get around 5 boxes of baby clothes down from the loft which have been put into those vacum bags (wish I hadn't now) as they are all pilled up in the spare room with no where to go!!!!

Kuki - hope u r well and enjoying the sun.....

Al - oh no hope u have not caught too much of the sun.... I am very pale so have to be so careful and 9 out of 10 I have to wear factor 30+ - shame as when ds was born I thought he had dh skin but he has changed to mine.... so he is the same poor sole..... I do still catch the sun when I have the high factors on but just enough not to burn me..... x

Well afm, working 4 days this week which sounds terrible but as I am so used to the 3 days it will be murder as nothing will get done in the house!!!!! Also have hozzie on Thur - scan (20 weeks) yay..... and then have to go back to see the consutlant in the afternoon as the hozzie cant get me and appt side by side.... so will be there most of the day no doubt! Also planning on camping this weekend since we have all got the Monday off - so will need to get really organised by midweek and get everything we need out of the loft layed out as we will have an early start on Sat morn. Apart from that not much else happening. Trying to enjoy the weather but feel it is a little hot - had the worst night sleep last night in ages, between loo breaks and just been generally too hot..... getting lots of aches and pains in the tummy area over the past few days, and bubs has been moving a little more - not loads and still really when I am lying down chilling that I feel it. Anyway better go for now, as in work and really do need to do some. Hope everyone else is ok x x x

#17 ·
Lilly try and relax hun all will b ok r u finding out flavour.
Going to try aqua natel tonight we ll c how it goes.

Loving all the ** pics fab bumps xx
Sorry for lack off personals between here ** n work I worn.out

#18 ·
Jo = it is hard to keep up between here and **.......  enjoy your aqua natal - nice to know after the heat today u can cool off in the pool x

Sarah sorry meant to add, camping think we r going to try Aviemore/Ft William area.....ds is daft on trains and u can get the steam train like the one in the Harry Potter films from Ft William - Mallaig - so we r planning on that - although cant get booked as most places not taking bookings now as its the bank holiday so will need to leave mega early on sat morn to try and guarantee a place... we r off in July for 2 weeks so will try and plan something for down south then.

#19 ·
lily good luck for your scan

littlefried i also bought a swaddling blanket from tk maxx :)

vixiepie have a lovely time and happy birthday

monkey dont blame u for the way u feel about work must be hard to motivate yourself

hi to everyone else

xx

#20 ·
Hi everyone
Just found our new home...

hope you are all well. Monkeymoo so sorry to hear about your job situation. I hope it all works out ok for you...

Ann

#21 ·
Hello ladies,

Wow, we have a new thread (thanks BG) I've been so bad at not posting on here as I've been on **, must try harder!!
Just wanted to sa a quick Hi to everyone, will catch up properly tomorrow.

Faith, you and babies are still in my thoughts x x

Vixie Pie, Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a fab day, can't wait to hear your flavour! x x

Hello everyone else, hope you are all keeping cool x x x

#22 ·
Hi everyone hope you've all had good days.
not too bad at work. Everyone fed up with the situation but plodding on. Dh has got a van so while i am at work and ds is at grandmas he will be moving house. We then have another van booked for sat for all non-essentials. I'm so excited.
mm xx

#23 ·
Hello all

lillyr, i hope your scan went well today, 20 weeks yay!!! lovely that your sis gave you all of that stuff xx

vixie,  ^birthday^ for tomorrow!!! joining me in the 30's club!lol hope you have a lovley time away and that your scan goes well! hope you get to find out. i relly don't know what to  predict for you... im always wrong anyway! xx

faith, still thinking of you and  ^pray^ your bubs are doing ok xx

hi everyone else was  just a quickie as im still doing schooly stuff... be sooo glad to break up this week! :) anyway hope eveeryones well... and not melted too much!
al xx

#24 ·
Al - Lol thank you, love the little happy birthday logo :D Hurrah for the 30's - I really hope we can find out, fingers Xd lol :D Baby is really moving about tonight, hope its a little more sleepy in the morning lol. I bet you're really looking forward to next weeks week off :D XXX

Monkey - Whoop, the house move is almost here, glad to hear that work wasn't too bad :) XXx

Sal - Hope you've enjoyed your day, thank you for the birthday wishes :) xXXx

PinkPixie - Thank you :) How are you doing? hope you're doing well :) xXx

Parker - Good luck for the hospital on Thurs, hope it all goes well :D xXx

Lilly - Congrats on the 20 week mark, that fab, hope it all starts to sink in now :D Xxxx

Mrs T - Ooooh bread making, oooh how I love fresh bread. Hope to see your pic, I too have stopped worrying how big I get, its for the sake of our precious ones xXx  Xx

AFM - Don't know if  I will sleep tonight, too excited!! It feels like embie is doing back flips in there this evneing, I think he/she should calm down before tomorrow lol.
Wishing everyone a evening - whoever asked its York we are heading to overnight, then to the seaside on Wed to see my oh's parents. Sending hugs and love xXxX

#25 ·
BG2007 - thanks for the new thread.

Faith - Youre still in my thoughts.  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Gillian - Great scan. Hope everything ok with pre eclampsia.

Monkey moo - Glad that you are getting smp. Good to hear work wasn't too bad. Nearly moved - yay!

Sarah - I hope you had a nice day off and enjoyed the sun. I think some people moved to the July/Aug thread.

Vixiepie - Happy 30th Birthday.  ^birthday^ ^festival^  ^birthday^. Good luck with the scan and have a great day.

Mrs T - Breadmaking course sounded great. The sort of thing I'd like to do.

Lillyr - I hope the scan went well. Lucky lady getting all those things from your sister. Sisters are so thoughtful.

Parkeraah - Hope the weather holds out for camping. Heat is keeping me up too.

Jo1985 - Glad to hear you enjoyed Aquanatal.

Pink pixie - hello

Banany - hello as we'll

Salstewart - it is easier to keep up on **. :)

Al - Yay to a half term break for you. Have you lots of nice things planed or just relaxation?

AFM - Awake early. Boo hoo. 27 weeks today, 13 to go! Day off today. Going to see DH step brother in Olympic Torch Relay nr Chester. Not till 5pm, so going to Chester first. My wrists started hurting last night. Feel better now but not perfect. If still hurt next Tues, I'll mention it at my appt. x

#26 ·
Vixie pie happy birthday have fab day. X

Hi everyone hope ur all ok ans enjoy ur day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.