Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP - Due date Sept/Oct 2012 - Part 3 cont.

64K views 605 replies 50 participants last post by  Stalyvegas 
#1 ·
BFP - Due date Sept/Oct 2012 - Part 3 cont.

Welcome to the thread :)

If you'd like to join the list please let me have your official test date, the date of your 12wk scan, your EDD and if you want to or indeed know tell me if you're having a girl or a boy and I'll put a ^storkgirl^ or ^storkboy^ by your name :)

:-* xx B xx :-*

[csv=]
Name, DOB, Name, Weight

Jayne1007, 17/7/12, Henry, 4lb 2oz, ^storkboy^
more_babydust, 31/7/12, Sophia & James, 5lbs 12oz & 6lbs 4oz, ^storkgirl^ & ^storkboy^
Running Ellsbells, 5/8/12, George Geoffrey & Henry Alexander, 3lbs 14oz & 2lbs 9oz, ^storkboy^ & ^storkboy^
Soon?, 13/8/12, , 6lb 10oz, ^storkgirl^
Naterlee, 16/8/12, Gabriel, 7lbs, ^storkboy^
banany, 23/8/12, Andreas Callum, 7lbs 7ozs, ^storkboy^
Kaybee, 24/8/12, Jack Stephen, 5lbs 3oz, ^storkboy^
daisylea33, 26/8/12, ^baby^ , 6lbs 6oz, ^storkgirl^
Wakey, 28/8/12, Rory John, 7lbs 9oz, ^storkboy^
Sarah_2011, 5/9/12, Sebastian Adam, 8lbs 4oz, ^storkboy^
Rachfins, 9/9/12, Daisy Rebecca, 7lbs 7oz, ^storkgirl^
pinkpixie, 14/9/12, Noah, 5lb 2oz, ^storkboy^
Latebeginner, 14/9/12, Candice and Jack, 6lb 6oz and 4lb 5oz, ^storkgirl^ ^storkboy^ ,
Vixter_1, 27/08/12, Sebastian Liam, , ^storkboy^
Lady85, 08/09/12, Sophia, 5lb 14oz, ^storkgirl^
SantaMaria, 15/09/12, Graciela, 9lb, ^storkgirl^
Susie1974, 12/09/12, Aiden Joel, 6lb 10oz, ^storkboy^
Gillian1, 24/09/12, Isabella, , ^storkgirl^
Jo1985, 27/09/12, Cai, 7lb 7oz, ^storkboy^

Name, OTD, 12 week scan, EDD, Flavour

Rachfins, 22/12/11, 21/2/12 ,28/8/12, ^baby^
daisylea33, , 20/2/12, 28/8/12, ^baby^
more_babydust, 25/12/11, 20/2/12, 28/8/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Banany, 26/12/11, 15/2/12 , 30/8/12, ^storkboy^
Mrs Strongman, 23/12/11, 17/2/12 ,30/08/12, ^baby^
Sarah_2011, 27/12/11, 21/2/12 ,31/8/12, ^baby^
Mini us, 20/12/11, 14/2/12, 31/8/12, ^angel^
Vixter_1, 28/12/11, 16/2/12 , 1/9/12, ^storkboy^
SantaMaria, 27/12/11, 23/2/12 ,3/9/12, ^storkgirl^
Wakey, 30/12/11, 16/2/12 ,5/9/12, ^baby^
Naterlee, 28/12/11, 23/2/12 ,5/9/12, ^baby^
Jayne1007, 29/12/11, 1/3/12, 5/9/12, ^baby^
glitteryam,
Bridgetk10, 29/12/11, 22/2/12 ,6/9/12, ^baby^
Rallyroo, 2/1/12, 21/2/12, 6/9/12, ^storkgirl^
LadyG85, 31/12/11, 24/2/12 ,8/9/12,
Katie26b, 30/12/11, , 10/9/12, ^baby^
Kaybee, 11/1/12, 6/3/12 , 12/9/12, ^storkboy^
Wonder37, 6/1/12, ,15/9/12, ^baby^
Blossom85, 8/1/12, 9/3/12, 15/9/12, ^baby^
julesrules, 3/2/12, 17/2/12, 19/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
thunderbird21, 3/2/12, 1/3/12, 20/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Tanyaeli, /1/12, 14/3/12, 21/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
Debbie's wife, 23/1/12, 22/3/12, 3/10/12,
Bladerunner, 16/1/12, ,27/9/12,
Kuki2010, 25/12/11, 21/2/12, ^storkgirl^
Faith 2011, 22/1/12, 15/3/12, 28/9/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
susie1974, 24/1/12, 3/3/12, , ^baby^ ^angel^
jo1985, 16/2/12, 16/3/12, 29/09/12, ^storkboy^
Monkeymoo, , , 29/09/12, ^baby^
haggis81, , , 30/9/12, ^baby^
Lisaandgreg, , , /10/12, ^baby^
Bluebell44, 28/1/12, 16/2/12, 2/10/12, ^storkboy^
gillian1, 27/1/12, 27/1/12, 4/10/12, ^storkgirl^
!Maybe~baby!, 2/2/12, 27/3/12, 8/10/12, ^storkboy^
Tracy Ann, 3/2/12, 23/5/12, 5/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
stumpy_UK, 2/2/12, 28/3/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^
JasmineX, , 24/2/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
LittleFriend, , 28/2/12, 10/10/12, ^baby^
Vittoria, 3/2/12, 29/2/12, 12/10/12, ^baby^
LillyR, 9/2/12, 4/4/12, 15/10/12, ^storkgirl^
sabah m, 18/2/12, , 16/10/12, ^baby^
bagpuss1910, 22/5/12 , 13/4/12, 4/10/12,
Mrs Tiggywinkle, , , 16/10/12, ^storkboy^
Sandyboy, 13/2/12, , 16/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
parkeraah, 8/2/12, 5/4/12, 17/10/12 , ^storkgirl^
claire1154, 8/2/12, , 17/10/12, ^storkgirl^
heavenlyharry, , 14/3/12, 19/10/12, ^storkgirl^
VixiePie, 13/2/12, 4/4/12, 19/10/12, ^storkboy^
Lilly27, 11/2/12, 7/3/12, 19/10/12, ^baby^
Lindsay2011, 17/2/12, 29/3/12, 21/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
Dizzy Dee, 13/2/12,12/4/12, 22/10/12, ^storkgirl^
LadyAC, 17/2/12, 21/3/12, 24/10/12, ^storkboy^
utb, , 11/4/12, 24/10/12, ^angel^
salstewart, 18/2/12, 5/3/12, 24/10/12, ^baby^
lou-lou12, 16/2/12, , 25/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
mrsko, 14/2/12, , 18/10/12, ^storkgirl^
Beckyboo79, 16/2/12, 8/3/12, 25/10/12, ^baby^
jaylee27, 17/2/12, 12/3/12, 25/10/12, ^baby^ ^baby^
nevergiveup1, , 13/4/12, 25/10/12, ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^
skyflyer, 20/2/12, , 26/10/12
al786, 17/2/12, 8/3/12, 24/10/12, ^baby^
Hails, 15/2/12, , 27/10/12,
RED81, 24/2/12, , 27/10/12, ^baby^
emm-anj, , , 29/10/12
Ticky, 27/2/12, 2/5/12, 7/11/12, ^storkboy^

[/csv]

See less See more
#2 ·
The first section of Part 3 can be found HERE

#3 ·
Morning all,

Parkeraah -good luck with your scan today.

Al786- Have a great holiday. Fantastic that you have started to feel movement.

AFM - Woke early with leg cramp, so painful. On the positive side lo been moving around alot yesterday and during the night. Very comforting.

#4 ·
Morning all, 

Bg2007 - think I'm the first this time!  Bg you were up late, how comes we have a new part 3 ... Just being nosey!

Faith - hi hun, constantly thinking of you.  We dont know exactly what happened with LouLou, but it seems after a routine appointment she was advised she had lost the twins.  Im afraid i dont know any more than that.  Take care of yourself x

LouLou - so sorry to hear about your twins and your loss, so very sad, am thinking of you x. I can't imagine what you are going through right now and my heart goes out to you x

Gillian - I am so sorry to read your news, and I will be thinking of you this morning.  Wow so much going through your mind at the moment, but you can't make any decisions until after the results come back.  It's going to be a long torturous week for you, and I send you lots of hugs of strength.  You and your DH need to have a real heart to heart about your feelings this week.  Thinking of you hun, and hoping the tests do give you information to help you decide how to move forward x

MrsTiggywinkle - best wishes for your scan friday, it's natural to be worrying with all this sad news.  Like vixter said on ** as we were some of the first, there was much less sadness for us to think about, nevertheless the nerves were still there x

Tracey - did you get a work agreement in the end for lighter duties?  You are doing the right thing to look after yourself right now x

Parkeraah - I agree i think the forem always goes quiet after sad news, as it's hard to think about or discuss anything else.   I hope your scan goes well later today, and you have a lovely experience x. Not good news re roof bars, men ... Why don't they double check these things!  We went for a trailer in the end to fit all the camping stuff in, so will be wheeling that out of garage on Saturday, it's already loaded with our camping stuff which is nice.

Pink pixie - congrats to you Hun.  We need the good news too, so well done on your purchases x

MrsKo - congrats to you too, and well done on having a girlie x

Monkey moo - glad all good with your scan x

Al786 - you are doing well at almost 20 weeks (?) that people aren't commenting, like you say when you return, people might be braver and bump will def be a bump!  Spain lovely have a relaxing time.  

Hi salstewart, bluebell, and everyone else

AFM last day of work today and then have next week off.  Go camping sat to thurs and will catch up with DH family whilst in New Forest.  Looking forward to a few days away from it all.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to pick up some shorts and casual trousers, whilst the stairs and landing carpet gets fitted, finally finishing the hall.  It's been a week of ups (less of these unfortunately) and downs on here, at home and work, so it will be nice to have a break x I'm interviewing for a member of my team to fill in my maternity leave today, so I hope to finish the day (and log off) with good news, and one thing less to worry about.  

Love to all x

Dont forget ... If anyone wants to join private ** page just private message Claire or me, with your ** name and an idea of what your profile pic looks like.  There was 36 of us last time I looked, and it's lovely to see pics of everyone's purchases, and well the preg. Symptoms people are reporting ... and some are quite graphic lol! 
:-[

#5 ·
Ah Rachfins you beat me to it!  Leg cramps not nice.  I've been wide awake since 4am, not good.

I went to a friends for dinner last night, girlie meal we do about every 6 weeks and baby was moving all evening, could hardly concentrate on the conversation!  As you say comforting x

Forgot to add to my post that I have managed to get a good deal at local health club for 6 months, so will be joining tomorrow and will start swimming again.  It's not at nice as the previous place I was a member of but at half the price and only 5 min journey instead of 20 min journey it's easier to justify.  Looking forward to getting some exercise back into routine x

#6 ·
Gillian- what awful news. Good luck with your test this morning. Ive been thinking about you all night

Faith- LouLou texted a FF to say that she had lost her babies too. It's just not been a good week on this thread.

Rachfins- Hope your leg cramps get better. My mum always keeps one of those little cans of tonic water by her bed in case she wakes up with cramp. She finds the quinine in it really helps her.

BG- why have we moved? I'm so confused.

#7 ·
BG please can you change my due date to 18/10
Thanks.

Done :)

#8 ·
BG - Please can I have pink for my girl - thanks

Done :)

#9 ·
Thank you for the messages of support I can't tell you how much it means to me.
I had the amnio test this morning, results one week on Friday.
As you can imagine a lot of soul searching going on. DH has a very different outlook on all of this to me. The dr confirmed a termination would still require me to have the baby.
Pray that my son is ok.

#10 ·
Hi Everyone, being really naughty and checking in when I should be working but I honestly don't care. We've all had our 'official' letters with our one to one meeting dates but it's all still very vague as to whether we have a job or must take redundancy or if we can take voluntary redundancy. Then after this meeting we have to wait another 3 weeks before they arrange another meeting to discuss their decision. It is very possible that they are expecting some of us to work a longer notice period so that we can train their staff to do our job. NOT HAPPENING  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^  I have already discussed with DH and HR at work that if things become too difficult I will go on sick leave for the rest of my notice.

But I am trying to find all the positives out of things ie spending precious time with my work friends and hopefully arranging plans to keep in touch etc. I had a very negative day yesterday which ended in lots of tears and I refuse to do it to myself. I've been in that dark place before and don't want to go back. I have too much to look forward to just need to give myself a kick up the bum.

Right  ..... lets try do some personals

Faith -  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  hope you are doing ok

Loulou -  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  So sorry for you.

Gillian -  ^hugme^ Hope the wait for results comes round quickly.  ^pray^  it's good news. Have some u and DH time this bank holiday. Such hard decisions for you both especially with the termination being at such a stage.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ 

Littlefriend - I'm confused too (doesn't take much for me tho)

Sarah - Glad Lo was keeping you entertained on your night out. It's one of the things that keepd me going at work as he can be very active at times. Have fun at swimming.

Parker - good luck with your scan today.

Rachfins - ouch leg cramps. Not been unlucky enough to suffer with those yet. I did try and turn over in bed last night and did it all wrong and had a v sharp pain shoot up my leg into my back. Made me cry out then burst into tears.

Hi everyone else, that's as far as I can read back for now. Hope you are all having good days and are grateful of this cooler weather. Even though it's a bit wet.

That's a good half hour wasted so I'd best do a little work before lunch. Maybe I'll go make a cuppa first  ;)

Take care MM xxxx

#11 ·
Hi ladies, it's been a while since I posted on here so thought I'd give a quick update:

Well last Monday I had massive blood loss and was admitted to hospital for 4 days. They gave me my 20 week scan early and found that one of the placentas is low lying and although they couldn't see where the bleed was coming from they think it was most likely to be from a small rupture.

Anyway thankfully both babies are well and we are super excited to say that we are expecting a GIRL and a BOY!!!

List updated :)

I was discharged on Thursday and sent home to rest. My GP has signed me off work for 3 weeks and told me to rest. I'm still feeling quite nervous and anxious about everything as I'm still experiencing bad cramps and brown discharge but fingers crossed babies are doing well.

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts, but I have plenty of time now to keep up while i'm a home resting ;-)

Lindsay xx

#12 ·
Hi ladies, would it be OK if i joined you? I'm part of the Nov/Dec thread origionally but the ladies there have all left to join ** so I'm the only one really who's quite far along. Ill behave and you wont know I'm here ;D

Ive been reading since i got my bfp so I'm up to date on everything. Faith and loulou ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

If its OK for me to hang around BG2007 my due date is the 7th November and I'm expecting a little boy xxx

Of course its ok, there are some dates missing though if you want to get them to me I'll add them too :)

#13 ·
<poke bookmarking>

#14 ·
Lindsy2011 - Really sorry about the blood loss but fantastic news about having a boy and girl. ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ Take it easy and I'm sure everything will be fine.

Welcome Ticky - I'm sure it will be fine to join us but beware a lot of us are posting on ** as well.

Rach x

#15 ·
Hi everyone, sorry I've been away for so long, time for me to catch up (with what I can)

Faith and Lou-Lou - Thinking of you both, I cannot imagine the pain you are enduring, sending love and hugs your way xXx

Gillian - So sorry to hear your news too, praying that your little man will be ok ^pray^ and that you and oh find the strength to get through this xXx

Rachfins - Hows the leg cramp? Hope that its eased off, hurrah to feeling lo move :D xXx

Ticky - Congrats on your team blue :) xXX

Lindsay - Ooh what a scare, though I am very happy to hear that your little boy and girl are both doing well, pray thats the end of the scares xXx Congrats on team pink and blue xXx

Monkey - Good idea, I think I would go on sick for the rest of my notice too given the circumstances lol :) Hope you're staying positive, much love Xxx

Clairerec- Congrats on team PINK!! :D XXx

Sarah - Enjoy your swimming at the new health club, I really need to get myself to the water, but I just itch so much with water lol. Enjoy your week off and the camping! xXx

Al - Enjoy your holiday!! :D xXx

Mrs T - Hi, how are you doing? Hope you and little one are both keeping well, xXXx

Sal - Hope your arms are ok :( Hugs xXx

AFM - For those of you not on the ** page - I am team BLUE - perfect little boy on our 20 week scan, he's rather active too :)

I've spent the last 2 days in York then at the Seaside, then today I have been painting and decorating...lots to do in the house, but we're getting there.
Sending much love and many hugs to all, it seems we are in need of them first. XxXXxxxx ^hugme^ ^hugme^

#16 ·
Ladies
I am going to leave you for the next while reading about shopping and finding out the flavour is just to hard and it's not fair for me not to be happy for you.
Gillian

#17 ·
Hi
Very long time no post!!
Can someone point me in the direction of the ******** page??

Sorry for the sad news recently, i havent been on very much recently and its awful to hear xxx

We are expecting a girl!! Yay
I also had a bleed a few weeks ago, but all is well! Just one of those things!
Also looking like I might be having a c-section!!

#18 ·
HH - Long time no hear cycle buddy! So glad to hear that all is going well and many congrats on a little girl, one of each!!! Whoop :D Thanks fantastic!! The ** is private so if you message me your real name I will add you on ** in order to invite you to the ** page - its buzzing with activity/pictures and such. Glad to hear your bleed was nothing serious and your little girl is doing well.

Gillian - Thinking of you right now xXx

#19 ·
Vixiepie - Hope your having fun decorating and sorting out your house.

gillian1 - Understand why your leaving for a while. I hope your back with good news very soon.

heavenlyharry - Congrats on havin a girl  :)

AFM - I've been good and been to Pilates tonight.

#20 ·
bookmarking

#21 ·
Oooh lots of list updates tonight  :)

Ticky look at your last post, I've left you a message, but WELCOME!

B xxx :-*

#22 ·
Morning all, 

Gillian, it's understandable that you are going quiet for a while, I really hope the test gives you information and you have a proper discussion with a consultant.  Thinking of you. X

MrsTiggywinkle - good luck today x

Lindsey - glad to hear alls well, and congrats on your flavours, perfect!  Bed rest for 3 weeks will be hard, but it's for the best x

Ticky - welcome aboard, you are very welcome.  I thought your thread was very quiet, now I know the reason why.  As Rachfins said we do now have a ** page to share photos too, but most of us are posting on both (and not everyone is on **) so hopefully you won't feel alone over here x

Vixiepie - I havent actually managed to go swimming yet, it's been a manic week!  Did you get a reason for all that itching?

Heavenleyharry - congrats on team girl!  How comes they think you may go down c-section route?

Rachfins - well done at going to Pilates x

Why do some of you ' poke bookmarking' instead of just using bookmark button at top of screen?? It confuses me!

AFM
* I'm supposed to have day off today and all next week, but it's been so
manic at work, I think I may have to log in and catch up for a few hours.  I'm trying to say to myself No don't do it, but I'm so behind, think I may have to time limit myself :(
* great news, a member of my team was successful in filling my post for a year yesterday ... Woo hoo!  So pleased.  She will now shadow me and be hinged to my side for my remaining weeks at work ... That is going to be very hard and will mean less home working for me
* hall carpet should be laid today - if he does photos will be on ** later x
* meeting a friend for costa later, may sneak in some shopping too, need shoes and shorts (if town has maternity clothes I will be amazed!)

Love to all x

Dont forget ... If anyone wants to join private ** page just private message Claire or me, with your ** name and an idea of what your profile pic looks like.  Lots of photos of bumps, scans, decorating, and baby purchases available!

#23 ·
Sarah - The itching is down to my liver function, I have to have more tests doing, then a weekly blood test, the docs have let my consultant know, as intially they were going to refer me again lol. Noooo don't do it, don't log in when you're on holiday lol, I really hate it when my OH logs in when he's home, but it does have to be done, I have to admit I even do it occassionally, but now should be YOU time, relax and enjoy :) XxX

Mrs T - Best of luck for today, lots of love heading your wayx xXx

#24 ·
sarah dont do it!!!!! i had never even noticed the bookmark thing at top of page so will use that  :)

good luck to everyone having scans today

xxx
h

#25 ·
Morning ladies!

Thank you for the good wishes for my scan today. Feeling more excited now but have been very nervous and couldn't sleep for ages last night. It's at 2.30 so will be back on later with an update.

Welcome Ticky! I'm only a few weeks ahead of you and babies are always born late in my family so I'll probably be with you all the way!

Sarah - don't do it!! Take the day for yourself! I'm going to have to work on Tuesday to prepare for a talk I think, but I'm going to give myself Friday off instead :) I realised I have a ton of holiday still to use up having already booked our actual holiday off, and too much to get done before due date to take much of it :(

Gillian - totally understand. Please do come back and let us know how you get on.

Heavenlyharry - congrats on team pink!!! Good to see you on ** too.

Vixie - it sounds as though you had a lovely time away, and lots of fab purchases too :)

Sorry for not doing more personals - I've got everyone's updates mixed up in the move to another new home! Hope everyone's well though.

xx

#26 ·
Mrs T - good luck for today's scan. Looking forward to hearing your news later on.

Sarah - Do try not to log in on your time off work. You need time to relax and forget about work. Great that you have someone to cover your work when your on may leave. Have a nice time with your friend.

AFM - I'm working from home, so shouldn't really be on here. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.