General > Psychic/Clairvoyance, Astrology and Spirtualism

Does anyone here think they are psychic?

(1/9) > >>

Mandamae:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone think they are psychic? I do because I can see, hear and feel. I can also speak to spirit. (since I was about 4yrs old)

I've been going to a psychic circle on and off for a yr or so and I get a lot. I have always believed and still do that I will have a baby girl. A baby girl has been given to me a few times before by different mediums and a friend of mine has also told me.
Tonight I went to a new circle and a baby girl was placed at my feet. I'm sure this is because this next time is my time to become a mummy.

Can anyone else here see, hear or feel spirit?

Mandamae x

hoping :):
Hello,

Ooo how intresting, No I don't think I am psychic but I do believe and I have been told a "baby girl" too on several occasions.

I do have dreams, which sometimes come true-IE recently I was dreaming of an ex I hadn't heard/seen anything of, the next day he joined social media and a few days later contacted me. Had a few similar dreams about different things.

Xx
h

Mandamae:
Meditation is the way forward! for all of us. However if you are meditating for spirit to contact you make sure you say a little prayer for protection first and visualise a big gold bubble encapsulating you before you meditate.

Meditate you say? lol I was the same until only last yr! i used to listen to relaxing music but always fell asleep lol so now i sit in an upright chair, close my eyes and just drift for a while, visualise myself getting my BFP and seeing my belly grow and finally holding my baby in my arms. I take about 15-20 minutes to do this. That is my new meditation so let's see if it works, no actually I'm going to prove it works, just watch my signature over the coming months :)

PS i have the feeling I am already a mother whilst doing it and give thanks :)

snj38:
I DO, I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS HAPPEN AND SIGNS THAT HAPPEN THAT ARE MORE THAN A COINCIDENCE. I ALSO HAVE DREAMS THAT TELL ME THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE! XX

hoping :):
Sn- what signs do u have? I have dreams that have come true as mentioned above for example. On this site, I have come across my unusual baby name several times (its not hope or something popular) and I wonder if that is a sign (I have felt it is) but I am wondering if I am sometimes missing less obvious signs. If you don't mind sharing :) xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version