* Author Topic: Juju's Donor IUI Diary  (Read 15560 times)

0 Members

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
  • Shirley Oaks has made my dreams come true
modify
Re: Juju's Donor IUI Diary
« Reply #10 on: 12/03/13, 10:06 »
So I had my head around starting in April and no sign of AF. It's all a bit of a joke really. I'm ready to throw the towel in. I've been wanting to start since last flipping summer  ^bigbad^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 2/04/13, 16:59 »
    HFEA SAID YES  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^milestone^

With advice from the Nurse I'm delaying (again) until after our June holiday as we are flying and she doesn't recommend flying in the early stages.  I probably would have had she said its up to me, but I feel like I need to follow her advice.

Sooooooo, we arrive back from holiday 24th June.  AF due end of June.  What's bizarre is it will be exact same timings as our cycle for Noah.  I'm seeing that as a lucky omen  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 13/05/13, 21:03 »
    Well hello diary, long time no see  ::)

So, I'm starting to get a tad excited.  AF arrived 3 days late which pushes me into July to start now  ^bigbad^  but this means I have 1 AF to come and then we start with the one after that. Will pretty much be a year from when we decided we wanted to try for a 2nd.  I still waiver from being very positive and excited by it, discussing names, thinking about bedroom switches etc to thinking I just don't see our future as a family of 4. How can I be lucky again to get pregnant and see a pregnancy through. 

I'm sure these feelings are totally normal and everyone goes through them I just have to remain positive  ^reiki^

5weeks today and we'll be sunning ourselves in Gran Canaria.  So about 6.5wks until I can start  ^pray^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 8/06/13, 07:55 »
    My AF arrived today. Day 30.  So, I can finally say I'm starting treatment with my next period.  I keep getting excited. Then I remember the 2ww hell  :o

Needs must and I need another baby in my life. 

I'm also on the countdown to my holiday. A week Monday we go so by the time I come back I'll be over half way through this cycle.  Nice and relaxed, ready to get going

:-* x

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 1/07/13, 20:51 »
    OH MY GOODNESS......WE HAVE LIFT OFF  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^

I'm having a scan and picking up my drugs on Thursday ^clapping^. Scan is to check for cysts before I start the drugs.  AF due at the weekend so on day 2 i will start popping some pills.  We are away so my lovely nurse Di suggested going up Thursday before we go away on Friday.  When she told me I felt a bit emotional now that we have a start date kind of  ^idiot^

So I'll be back Thursday to update

Wowzers  ;D ;D

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 4/07/13, 19:32 »
    Helloooooo

Well scan was fine.  No cysts and everything measuring as it should be.  Picked up my clomid so now just waiting for my AF to arrive which should be any day now.

Had a hideous nights sleep.  The anxiety is kicking in.  I dreamt it was my OTD and had to wait nervously for my test to come up.  It came up positive and then I spent the rest of the pregnancy going mental like last time  ^idiot^ ^idiot^

And so the madness starts ha

xx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 8/07/13, 20:00 »
    Sooooo, my treatment officially starts.  Day 1.  AF arrived this morning and scan booked for next Tuesday at 2pm on day 9

Eeeekkkkkk lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 9/07/13, 19:06 »
    Day 2 - nothing to report apart from I started my 100mg of clomid this morning.  Need to start in reins milk and eating Brazil nuts.  Hmmmmm can't remember what else I did with Noah's cycle  ^idiot^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 12/07/13, 20:26 »
    Day 5 and I feel rotten.  My head hurts, I feel nauseas.  I'm getting twinges so it must be doing something so I have to just ride through it,  it will all be worth it  ^pray^

I'm off to the ritz tomorrow, can't wait.  Counting down until the scan Tuesday

Xx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 16/07/13, 17:12 »
    Day 9

Scan - was fab, I have 3 follies, 2 at 14mm and one at 11mm and a lovely lining of 8mm.  Couldn't be happier with that.  Start testing with pee sticks tomorrow then ring when I get the surge.  For the first time I'm feeling positive this is going to work

^reiki^ ^reiki^